Which One

You came to the right conclusion regarding dna editing, doesn’t change the fact that you were originally stupid enough to believe that it’s a solution
Was talking about the O’ Pry post but if I came to the right conclusion on DNA editing none of your examples are valid. Guess I’m staying.

Who besides you said the second edit looked worse?
RAITEIII
kjsbdfiusdf
Didnt specifically say it was the edit but still counts unless you prove otherwise
I swear ask any girls and they will tell you your morph looks like absolute shit. His head looks like a rectangle. You fucking suck at morphing and you have 0 knowledge on what actually looks good on someone. You think just slapping some blocky wide ass jaw and ramus on someone will look good on them.
Please dont ever become a surgeon

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
RAITEIII
kjsbdfiusdf
Didnt specifically say it was the edit but still counts unless you prove otherwise
I swear ask any girls and they will tell you your morph looks like absolute shit. His head looks like a rectangle. You fucking suck at morphing and you have 0 knowledge on what actually looks good on someone. You think just slapping some blocky wide ass jaw and ramus on someone will look good on them.
Please dont ever become a surgeon
If they’re not saying the second edit looks worse how do you know they’re talking about the second edit?

If they’re not saying the second edit looks worse how do you know they’re talking about the second edit?
because it looks like absolute shit still

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
You also admitted you don’t know if they were talking about the second edit.
And then proved your dumbassery by saying it’s true unless I prove otherwise, without providing evidence for it yourself.