Which oneitis would give me better looking sons?

who mog?

• Second one

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
I have created Morphs of my oneitises as sons they could produce according to their looks

My question is, which one would produce better stock?
Result of first one on the left and of the second one on the right

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: N1c, Babyblackcarrot and Adriana Lima
1st one. Second one looks albino.

Nigga wtf

• +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, Niki9911, Howl and 2 others
1st one. Second one looks albino.
What's bad about being albino??

My first oneitis was 4'11'', by the way. The other one is probably around 5'7''-5'9''.

Ah yeah i get it It's cringe on first impression but it's a serious question i guess
nah I have had thoughts like this too with my oneitis's

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, BigBoy, Chadeep and 1 other person
What's bad about being albino??

My first oneitis was 4'11'', by the way. The other one is probably around 5'7''-5'9''.
Dn read. But blonde one looks healthy.

Why can't you read 2 lines? Can you tell me what your motive is for this?
What motive. All I'm saying blonde one looks better. You can always get LL

What motive. All I'm saying blonde one looks better. You can always get LL
The motive for you not being able to read 2 simple lines of text. Seems extremely concerning and stunted to me.

And getting LL for my son? What if he doesn't want it? Or the fact that it would probably take him from 5'4'' to 5'7'' anyway. Better off getting a girl who is already at a haloing height Tbh

Why worry about kids when u cant even touch them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot and itorroella9
The motive for you not being able to read 2 simple lines of text. Seems extremely concerning and stunted to me.

And getting LL for my son? What if he doesn't want it? Or the fact that it would probably take him from 5'4'' to 5'7'' anyway. Better off getting a girl who is already at a haloing height Tbh
I just don't want to read your fairy tales. That's it.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
I just don't want to read your fairy tales. That's it.
Then what the fuck do you want? I'm confused. Why did you even come into a thread concerning a hypothetical situation in the first place? Just read or shut the fuck up, honestly.

Then what the fuck do you want? I'm confused. Why did you even come into a thread concerning a hypothetical situation in the first place? Just read or shut the fuck up, honestly.
Sorry but I dn read. Blonde one looks better that's my opinion. Why are you so concerned about me reading for replys.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Sorry but I dn read. Blonde one looks better that's my opinion. Why are you so concerned about me reading for replys.
They're both blonde??? Plus i'm not sure if you even know what reading means if you ask me this question. it literally means if you've processed what i said at all. If you haven't, then you might miss key details and i strongly recommend you do read. If you insist on not doing so, just don't come to my threads at all. It's extremely obnoxious.

They're both blonde??? Plus i'm not sure if you even know what reading means if you ask me this question. it literally means if you've processed what i said at all. If you haven't, then you might miss key details and i strongly recommend you do read. If you insist on not doing so, just don't come to my threads at all. It's extremely obnoxious.
One of them could be a manlet Chad other one would be tall incel.

One of them could be a manlet Chad other one would be tall incel.
I guess that is the real question here. Height, or face? Even though the tall one arguably has a bigger jaw and hooded eyes as opposed to the UEE of the other.

damn, the first one actually bothered to call me cute and all, invite me to yubo lives whatnot, and that kind of shit

I guess that is the real question here. Height, or face? Even though the tall one arguably has a bigger jaw and hooded eyes as opposed to the UEE of the other.
Images 10

Muh UEE bad. Okay bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot and Deleted member 12844
damn, the first one actually bothered to call me cute and all, invite me to yubo lives whatnot, and that kind of shit
cute is not a compliment im concerned (if its said to you personally)

I have created Morphs of my oneitises as sons they could produce according to their looks

My question is, which one would produce better stock?
Result of first one on the left and of the second one on the right
View attachment 1027306View attachment 1027308
The first one is not a better child, but he will be more attractive, he has good, healthy looking colouring and looks pretty cute.

You should be prioritizing face because you should be able to ascend your kids to a good height if you put them on Peptides, HgH, K2, K12, Zinc, vitamin C, magnesium and testosterone.

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
View attachment 1027461
Muh being short bad. Muh being ethnic bad. Muh small frame bad. Okay bro

See how stupid you sound? That dude barely even has UEE anyway, if he looked down his eyes are probably hooded.
He has the same amount of UEE as your Morph Brainlet. Do whatever the fuck you want writing tales as usual.

The first one is not a better child, but he will be more attractive, he has good, healthy looking colouring and looks pretty cute.

You should be prioritizing face because you should be able to ascend your kids to a good height if you put them on Peptides, HgH, K2, K12, Zinc, vitamin C, magnesium and testosterone.
Damn... But that will give him 4 inches AT BEST

from like 5'4'' to 5'8''. It's over.

He has the same amount of UEE as your Morph Brainlet. Do whatever the fuck you want writing tales as usual.
why are you so heated bruh it ain't my problem your hair look like pubes :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12844
Damn... But that will give him 4 inches AT BEST

from like 5'4'' to 5'8''. It's over.

If you are 5'10 and your oneitis is 4'11 he should be 5'7.

You can make him hit 5'11 which is an acceptable height. If you start as early as possible you can make him reach even 6'1.

• +1
If you are 5'10 and your oneitis is 4'11 he should be 5'7.

You can make him hit 5'11 which is an acceptable height. If you start as early as possible you can make him reach even 6'1.
Keep in mind my dad was 5'9'' and my mum 5'5''... And i ended up just as tall as my dad

Imagine the mother being 6 inches shorter this time...

Keep in mind my dad was 5'9'' and my mum 5'5''... And i ended up just as tall as my dad

And my grandma was 2 inches taller than my mother As well

why are you so heated bruh it ain't my problem your hair look like pubes :feelskek:
Who said my hair looks like pubes lmao. It's just doesn't stay up for a long time. Insane projection bruh.

Who said my hair looks like pubes lmao. It's just doesn't stay up for a long time. Insane projection bruh.
Projection??? Bruh my hair mogged yours when i was a newborn stop the cap :feelskek:

I should end up being 2-3 inches taller than my dad.

Height is a recessive gene, so if you carry it then you should be able to pass it on, even if you didn't benefit from it yourself.

• +1
Projection??? Bruh my hair mogged yours when i was a newborn stop the cap :feelskek:
Nigga just stfu. I just said your oneitis looks like ogre and you're now projecting it into me you haven't even seen my hair. Keep barking tho abused dog.

I should end up being 2-3 inches taller than my dad.

Height is a recessive gene, so if you carry it then you should be able to pass it on, even if you didn't benefit from it yourself.
How would the offspring from 2 parents who didn't benefit from height gene. It's over

Nigga just stfu. I just said your oneitis looks like ogre and you're now projecting it into me you haven't even seen my hair. Keep barking tho abused dog.
Lmao i didn't even remember that was you. You were literally saying your hair is shit in another thread and now ur backpedaling the entire tour de france??? God. So heated for nothing too. I wonder if this is the reason why you're on this site. A girl tries to send you a message ''didn't read''

How would the offspring from 2 parents who didn't benefit from height gene. It's over
You can process genes for genes that you don't express, these genes are "turned off," so to speak. This is called gene expression.

Let's say you have the genes which could produce a taller son, (5'11, 6ft +) but this genes wasn't expressed.

Because of this you end up being 5'9, but you still carry the genes that would allow for more height, same thing for your baby mamma.

Example:

Your genes (green genes are expressed, black one's aren't)

Brown hair

Height

Green eyes

Let's say you pass on two genes--green eyes and height. Just because you didn't get the height gains doesn't mean your child can't benefit from the gene, it's possible that for him the gene gets activated and he reaches non-manlet-tier height

• +1
You can process genes for genes that you don't express, these genes are "turned off," so to speak. This is called gene expression.

Let's say you have the genes which could produce a taller son, (5'11, 6ft +) but this genes wasn't expressed.

Because of this you end up being 5'9, but you still carry the genes that would allow for more height, same thing for your baby mamma.

Example:

Your genes (green genes are expressed, black one's aren't)

Brown hair

Height

Green eyes

Let's say you pass on two genes--green eyes and height. Just because you didn't get the height gains doesn't mean your child can't benefit from the gene, it's possible that for him the gene gets activated and he reaches non-manlet-tier height
That's a big IF though, especially considering the girl doesn't have this gene ''activated'' either, if she even has it at all.

• +1
Reactions: Selinity
That's a big IF though, especially considering the girl doesn't have this gene ''activated'' either, if she even has it at all.
Fair enough. One will look good but be manlet, the other will look like an albino.

Maybe just find a better oneitis I guess.

• +1
Fair enough. One will look good but be manlet, the other will look like an albino.

Maybe just find a better oneitis I guess.
Well, the first one is my past oneitis, the second is my current. I was interested to see what you all thought of what could have been.

In reality i already made up my mind, that the other one is superior in every single way including looks since i would want to breed out my dogshit ethnic pheno anyway, and a borderline albino is perfect for this

In reality i already made up my mind
I could tell by your previous comments defending baby no.2

What's your relationship with your oneitis?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Selinity