Which .org User Would You Like To Meet? Tag em

@alfred and @potatosaladsz

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, DarkAscender and TechnoBoss
Let me start, for me it would be @NorwoodAscender and @pneumocystosis some others too

Both seem like cool and interesting ppl.

Tag them!
@ascension @ReadBooksEveryday @Clouder @mrriceguyreturn @Clown Show @pneumocystosis @iblamechico @BoredPrince @Gengar @Xangsane

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, ReadBooksEveryday, DarkAscender and 2 others
@ascension @ReadBooksEveryday @Clouder @mrriceguyreturn @Clown Show @pneumocystosis @iblamechico @BoredPrince @Gengar @Xangsane

I'll come down to Hrvatska some day bro

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, DarkAscender, Clown Show and 1 other person
@anthony111553 lets meet up so i can finally destroy u in basketball 1 on 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chudlite, Gengar, ReadBooksEveryday and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chudlite, ReadBooksEveryday and tombradylover
i heght mog u boyo, get posted lil nigga
the height mog diff isnt enough for u to overcome my speed and 3 point shooting. How much do u weigh? If u don't weight above like 175 ish at 6 foot ur not gonna be able to back me down like that bum niger

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
the height mog diff isnt enough for u to overcome my speed and 3 point shooting. How much do u weigh? If u don't weight above like 175 ish at 6 foot ur not gonna be able to back me down like that bum niger
ur right about height tbh, my brother is 6 4 but i'm an elite defender. i wouldn't leave u open for 3 nigger

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and tombradylover
ur right about height tbh, my brother is 6 4 but i'm an elite defender. i wouldn't leave u open for 3 nigger
fuark we gotta meet up to settle this. Meet me tomorrow on campus we can 1v1 in my school gym

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and DarkAscender
Where do we differ according to you?

What in particular makes you say this?
Your iq is definitely higher you're probably more introverted than me. Irl I'm more of a normal guy you've probably heard the term "laidback/tilbakelent" I act in a sort of way like that irl. I imagine you're on the spectrum and have hobbies like philosophy and art. That doesn't interest me at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender and HarrierDuBois
probably one of the faggots with 100k posts, would want to help them recover from their addiction and get them into an insane asylum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, DarkAscender, User28823 and 1 other person
Your iq is definitely higher you're probably more introverted than me. Irl I'm more of a normal guy you've probably heard the term "laidback/tilbakelent" I act in a sort of way like that irl. I imagine you're on the spectrum and have hobbies like philosophy and art. That doesn't interest me at all
Yeah nice assumptions about the spectrum, I despise non NTs as much as I do NTs.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, DarkAscender and noonespecial
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and DarkAscender
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, DarkAscender and HarrierDuBois
Lol kind of agree
Irl I'm more of a normal guy you've probably heard the term "laidback/tilbakelent" I act in a sort of way like that irl.
Yeah right, raw normie nice.
In real life I'm silent most of the time, but I don't mind being confrontational, arrogant, dismissive of my surroundings.

• +1
Yeah right, raw normie nice.
In real life I'm silent most of the time, but I don't mind being confrontational, arrogant, dismissive of my surroundings.
Not "raw" but I still act very normie. I'm not acting a retarded like people screaming brainrot words that most people find funny. Also the way people talk behind each other's back all the time talking shit about each other out of jealousy I don't understand. It's mostly an act and I lie about alot of stuff since I don't have the social experience to be a complete normie. I still mirin you for being yourself 100% irl but I can't act weird in highschool

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, DarkAscender and HarrierDuBois
Sweet @TsarTsar444 in his Balkan mountain hut

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, ReadBooksEveryday and DarkAscender
Not "raw" but I still act very normie. I'm not acting a retarded like people screaming brainrot words that most people find funny. Also the way people talk behind each other's back all the time talking shit about each other out of jealousy I don't understand. It's mostly an act and I lie about alot of stuff since I don't have the social experience to be a complete normie. I still mirin you for being yourself 100% irl but I can't act weird in highschool
Yes I realized all normies do is regurgitate local drama and gossip as well as backstab eachother every chance they get. My potential is in another galaxy compared to theirs so I severed all ties with the crowd and now act how I want.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and noonespecial
Yes I realized all normies do is regurgitate local drama and gossip as well as backstab eachother every chance they get. My potential is in another galaxy compared to theirs so I severed all ties with the crowd and now act how I want.
That's great, what goals?

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and ReadBooksEveryday
he’s not 6 foot lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, DarkAscender and tombradylover
@tombradylover so I can kick his ass back to whatever shithole in Pakistan he comes from

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chudlite and tombradylover
@tombradylover so I can kick his ass back to whatever shithole in Pakistan he comes from
BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir, Houston, 1150 Brand Ln, Stafford, TX 77477

Heres my address pull up asap so i kill u then spit on ur carcass

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: chudlite and N1666
Let me start, for me it would be @NorwoodAscender and @pneumocystosis some others too

Both seem like cool and interesting ppl.

Tag them!
I don't want blackpilled friends irl ngl

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and DarkAscender
@Gengar

@st.hamudi but 6‘5

@kebab

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar, Imretarded? and DarkAscender
@shieldzz

just so i could mog the lil nigga

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
@Imretarded?
me n you
IMG 6453

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: chudlite and Rea
When I have enough jewros I can make a trip down to your part of the world but sadly I'm a brokecel. :feelswah:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and DarkAscender
@Salludon
want to see a terrachad in the flesh

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
@SyrianPsycho just to kill him using magnum

• +1
I would like to go to a bar with @Apparition @the BULL and @Makeyousit

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, chudlite, Imretarded? and 1 other person
@Nick.Harte @Apparition

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and DarkAscender
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, DarkAscender and chudlite
@try2beme @Rea @ConfusedBolivian @Lebgfinal @Jason Voorhees @DarkAscender @ReadBooksEveryday @5.5psl
i would slip a weed edible into @Lebgfinal and watch him say stupid shit to contradict his normal high iq state

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011 and DarkAscender
None, I've already been to an autism meetup irl, it was the most awkward experience in my life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender and chudlite
niggas just tagging users they wanna kiss in here

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer and Goth
Nobody I’m too mysterious for any of you weird autistic Indians

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noka and DarkAscender