which part of the blackpill kills you the most?

agreed, but what can you do? sometimes i wish i wasn’t born lol.
I mean i look cute but iam super short.....i think we all need euthanasia...

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer
that women are incapable of love

This is the most brutal part IMO due to the brainwashing of watching those old american high school films with teenage love

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Deleted member 470 and turkproducer
How there is nothing we can do to change our situation in regards to who we are as an organism.

• +1
It’s only if everything else is normal/average
bro U need more than that
heres a theory ive been thinking off,
ugly girls have higher standards because they are constantly judged for being ugly
good looking women usually have lower standards as they are constantly having men who date them who only care about there looks and they think it is vein so they judge men less harshly on there looks
i agree with the ugly girls having high standards due to hypergamy but saying gl women have lower standards is a cope, sorry bro
I mean i look cute but iam super short.....i think we all need euthanasia...
how tall and which country?

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765
a universal 6/10 can be a 7 or 8 to some girls

but you have to be considered 6/10 aka above average by almost everyone. so it's still a big achievement first.

starboy niccolo is about that. so you understand how truly over it is if you're sub celebrity actor/model/athlete looks level because in reality all of the "good looking" ones are just status, inject, and money maxed 6/10s

the ugly rich celebrities are still cucks who get trains run on their wives until they get divorce raped a decade later

i agree with the ugly girls having high standards due to hypergamy but saying gl women have lower standards is a cope, sorry bro
fair enough, personally from what ive seen and heard irl in general the better looking women have lower standards then the uglier women, i guess it just depends on the women though, not all gl women are like this though and there are definitely super narcy gl women with high standards out there

For me it’s that you can’t love and think of the relationships the same way as being blue pilled.

• +1
a universal 6/10 can be a 7 or 8 to some girls

but you have to be considered 6/10 aka above average by almost everyone. so it's still a big achievement first.

starboy niccolo is about that. so you understand how truly over it is if you're sub celebrity actor/model/athlete looks level because in reality all of the "good looking" ones are just status, inject, and money maxed 6/10s

the ugly rich celebrities are still cucks who get trains run on their wives until they get divorce raped a decade later
he’s definitely better than a 6 lol.
For me it’s that you can’t love and think of the relationships the same way as being blue pilled.
Yeah true love doesn’t exist, teen love however is fairly close .

How we as hominids were programmed to live n Chad harems, it was controlled by based religionpilled guys, monogamy was implanted to build society.
God was killed and monogamy throw apart, we gonna get back to prehistory times through warfare for pussy. Most man dont work hard if they dont have the family dream, I was one of those guys trying to be atheist cuck but we need “God” in our society with the promise we all are gonna make it, reprogramme our brains or a dictator.

The es ratio pill

heres a theory ive been thinking off,
ugly girls have higher standards because they are constantly judged for being ugly
good looking women usually have lower standards as they are constantly having men who date them who only care about there looks and they think it is vein so they judge men less harshly on there looks
No, it’s because they want to show society that they have worth. They don’t have a high value by themselves due to their poor looks so by pairing up with a man higher than herself she can feel as though she is valuable as him.

Meanwhile the actual hot women have a high value in society by default, and they know it. So they are not thirsty for validation and don’t depend on their man to boost their worth. Thats why they are more likely to be more forgiving in the looks department compared to ugly and average girls

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765
That fellow men could shove you aside or throw you under the bus for women, or that everyone you know and care for subconsciously judges you for how you look

Fer its deatiny pill. Everyone has destiny. One is born with everything and his destiny is to be happy human, who win all the time. One is born as ugly genetic shit, who is background for winner, work to make life chad life possible.