Which personality type would you rather be of these two, if you had to choose? [INCEL TYPES]

Which personality type would you rather be of these two?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
You can only select either of these two. Which of these two personality types would you rather be?

I identify as INFP, but many people on here believe I'm INFJ. Which one do I seem like more?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
@currylightskin @Niko69 @FailedNormieManlet which one do I seem like more?
I do understand these are far from ideal personality types to have if you're male, but sadly I'm either one of these two.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Growth Plate and currylightskin
I do understand these are far from ideal personality types to have if you're male, but sadly I'm either one of these two.
you seem like the type who would bend over for me and accept my masculine essence inside his butthole

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 19036, currylightskin and 1 other person
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and FailedNormieManlet
all these personality types seem cope tbh . from what ive seen youre an infj

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
im enfp and i am trolling 24/7 (tho typed as estp by someone on disc who is a self proclaimed expert)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Growth Plate, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
I'm not entirely sure, I picked infj as I used to be one some years back, I don't know you to that extend, but if you identify more with the personality traits of a infp then I would assume that's the one you are

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Xangsane
No thanks. I'll pass.
I'm not entirely sure, I picked infj as I used to be one some years back, I don't know you to that extend, but if you identify more with the personality traits of a infp then I would assume that's the one you are
you two both seem similar ngl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • +1
i will run faster than everyone, i will jump taller than anyone, i will outswim everybody, outcycle, i will play poker better than everybody, i will be a movie actor, i will be at least oscar nominated, i will be a boxing champion, i will be a president, i will be all these things because i believe in it and i put action to achieve it . nobody does that, im the motivation , i am the world, i am the fire , i am the water, i am the sky , i am the blue, i am the rad and i am white and i am the black , i can do anything, i can outpace everybody, i can live happier life , i can leave a bigger mark on this world, i can make a better living for my kids, i can be a world class mma fighter, i tell myself this every day and i am this because i believe and i work and i achieve

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Xangsane
im enfp and i am trolling 24/7 (tho typed as estp by someone on disc who is a self proclaimed expert)
Is ENFP or ESTP a better personality type to be?

They are. I heard ESTP is ideal for a guy to have though.
What makes you think I seem INFJ?

I seem to have the traits of an INFP except that I'm never late to anything, I don't ponder on options and decision making for a long time IRL, and that I'm a neat freak. However Ps can be just like this too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, currylightskin and Niklaus Mikaelson
not cope + environmental / changable not genetical. my recent personality has common points with my old one (it was different 3 years before) but still wildly different

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Xangsane
I’m INTJ which is arguably just as incel as it’s the third most uncommon type and the least common AMOUNGST WOMEN

Prob explaining why I suck with foids
INFJ is also a very uncommon type amongst men.
Most women seem to be the touchy touchy ESFJ/ESFP fluffy smuffly types. Thing is, most men don't favour feeling, so being a thinker won't be that much of a failo to a woman as it's more common anyway.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
not cope + environmental, not genetical. my recent personality has common points with my old one (it was different 3 years before) but still wildly different
What's your personality type?

answer to me bitch fucking mutt dumb fuck

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
What's your personality type?
entj esfj depending on the place. it used to be estp. also i was extra cucky and getting scared from bitches :ROFLMAO:

• +1
This shit is like astrology for lifeless autists

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Xangsane
INFJ is also a very uncommon type amongst men.
Most women seem to be the touchy touchy ESFJ/ESFP fluffy smuffly types. Thing is, most men don't favour feeling, so being a thinker won't be that much of a failo to a woman as it's more common anyway.
All 3 are incel personality types designed to make your dating life hell. My personality is good in thag it helps me master things easier than anybody else, if an INTJ likes something theh will become the best at it but you have to pray what it is you like is something you become obessed with or enjoy being poor and aspie

• +1
All 3 are incel personality types designed to make your dating life hell. My personality is good in thag it helps me master things easier than anybody else, if an INTJ likes something theh will become the best at it but you have to pray what it is you like is something you become obessed with or enjoy being poor and aspie
What would you say I am? Would I have it worse than you?

Which types do you think have it the easiest in dating, knowing that most women are extroverts and feelers?

This shit is like astrology for lifeless autists
exactly also nobody sticks to their personality all the time. imagine trying to be helpful to your enemy or imagine trying to donminate your boss :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31 and Xangsane

Which types do you think have it the easiest in dating, knowing that most women are extroverts and feelers?
Extroverted types and the uncompromising types like ENTJ which are stern and very driven for their goal and won’t stop until they achieve their goal. Women hate feelers in men it signifies beta.

• +1

autism shit. i saw many types dating. personality types are good to calculate which job/position is suitable to you.

thats why its a astronony
Personality isn't nowhere near astronomy, astronomy is you believing in something like the planet placements decide who you are as a person personality is based on your values and who you are as a person...

Extroverted types and the uncompromising types like ENTJ which are stern and very driven for their goal and won’t stop until they achieve their goal. Women hate feelers in men it signifies beta.
So in other words I may come off as beta even though I don't look soy?
I wish I was ENTJ or something like that.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
@Xangsane wallah you need a beating. Your wife will definitely cheat on you because of how autistic you are

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 19036 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Screen Shot 2022 05 29 at 33614 PM

• +1
So in other words I may come off as beta even though I don't look soy?
I wish I was ENTJ or something like that.
Just don’t have a personality type with anything relating to feelings or introverted ness and your perfect for women

Have the T and E these are critical for success with women and most dark triad people will have these traits. e for extroversion, T for Turbulent Aka Ambition. J is also good as it means they can guilt women for not doing what they want as J = judging. They hate laid back guys as to women that means they can walk all over u

• +1
@Xangsane wallah you need a beating. Your wife will definitely cheat on you because of how autistic you are
Legit caged irl @ how random this comment was. Don’t wish this upon @Xangsane hes a good man

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and buckchadley31
Personality isn't nowhere near astronomy, astronomy is you believing in something like the planet placements decide who you are as a person personality is based on your values and who you are as a person...
issa ironical approach to word. but what im tryna say is Personality Test has nothing do with if you fuck or not. cuz it doesnt calculate important variables that effect smv. its work/job etc associated

Women hate feelers in men it signifies beta.
cope. depends on how you talk

beta lang:
i felt that he is feeling a deep regret
alpha lang:
he knows that and he regrets that thats why he need... etc

Huh?

Not too bad.

Legit caged irl @ how random this comment was. Don’t wish this upon @Xangsane hes a good man
Thank you!

Just don’t have a personality type with anything relating to feelings or introverted ness and your perfect for women

Have the T and E these are critical for success with women and most dark triad people will have these traits. e for extroversion, T for Turbulent Aka Ambition. J is also good as it means they can guilt women for not doing what they want as J = judging. They hate laid back guys as to women that means they can walk all over u
Oh, then I guess it's over, as I am an introvert and a feeler.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
I'm INTP jfl

Anything that is INxx is generally non NT so it does not matter what I choose I will end up an incel anyways .

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: ALP and Xangsane

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Erik-Jón
You can only select either of these two. Which of these two personality types would you rather be?

View attachment 1705735View attachment 1705737View attachment 1705738
I identify as INFP, but many people on here believe I'm INFJ. Which one do I seem like more?
you are the pinnacle of human evolution.
all the ways we wish we could be that's you. You look like we want to look, you morph like we want to morph, you are smart and you are free in all the ways that we are not

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane and ChristianChad