Which photo of the 6 do you think got liked by this girl on the dating app Hinge? (THIS IS A TEST TO SEE IF YOU KNOW WHAT GIRLS LIKE)

Which picture of the 6 was liked by a girl?

• Picture 1

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Picture 2

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Picture 3

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Picture 4

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Picture 5

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Picture 6

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver999
What about in hinge

Thoughts
Dating apps are all about elo. U can be the best guy on the planet and get no likes cuz of shit elo it’s so gay.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Dating apps are all about elo. U can be the best guy on the planet and get no likes cuz of shit elo it’s so gay.
Is that why u think u get no matches? U r htn at most in usa lul

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
1 because richfag and 3 because fag+BBCgangbang

I ran a gl guy through it and he got 3 matches in 24 hours jfl. Solid htn.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and tombradylover
Is that why u think u get no matches? U r htn at most in usa lul
99 likes in 2 hours. Keep crying for me. If I’m htn at the most a lot of guys are way below me.

I ran a gl guy through it and he got 3 matches in 24 hours jfl. Solid htn.
Exactly jfl. All about Elo and location and timing

• +1
Youre incel tier tbh
Been rated by rlly reputable users as chadlite/chad with a couple HTN. Ur a troll and I wanna clap ur cheeks with my large cock

• Ugh..
Reactions: ItsOver999
99 likes in 2 hours. Keep crying for me. If I’m htn at the most a lot of guys are way below me.
Race and psl of the foids?
Who did you swipe right and left on?

• JFL
Race and psl of the foids?
Who did you swipe right and left on?
I’m Persian and foids were mainly mtb/htb with few stacylites and maybe 1-2 Stacie’s. The race was mainly white girls @ItsOver999 😉. I’ve posted proof of hinge and tinder girls so I’m not capping. Gymmaxx rated me chad too and he hates
Ethnics. I laugh at anyone that thinks I’m below low tier chadlite.

Last edited:
I’m Persian and foids were mainly mtb/htb with few stacylites and maybe 1-2 Stacie’s. The race was mainly white girls @ItsOver999 😉. I’ve posted proof of hinge and tinder girls so I’m not capping. Gymmaxx rated me chad too and he hates
Ethnics. I laugh at anyone that thinks I’m below low tier chadlite.
I assume you swiped left on ethnic women and white sub MTB.

I assume you swiped left on ethnic women and white sub MTB.
Yes to white women sub MTB. I love ethnic women as long as they are attractive. They fuck the best/most passionate in rough manner and they also like me more than white girls as I appeal to them more often. I don’t discriminate unless ugly. I’ve never fucked a black chick tho

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and try2beme
Yes to white women sub MTB. I love ethnic women as long as they are attractive. They fuck the best/most passionate in rough manner and they also like me more than white girls as I appeal to them more often.
Not surprised. Bet these were latina or desperate Muslim girls wanting an ltr or marriage. But your top preference is white blonde?
I don’t discriminate unless ugly. I’ve never fucked a black chick tho
Why not?

What's your laycount

Not surprised. Bet these were latina or desperate Muslim girls wanting an ltr or marriage. But your top preference is white blonde?

Why not?

What's your laycount
Don’t rlly have a preference i just like girls with nice asses and good faces. I love big titty girls too as long as the bitch looks good I wanna fuck. Never matched with black women that I found attractive they prob think I look gay or something idk I’d fuck a black girl tho if hot. Lay count is at 15 since January but for 21 years of my life I had only 1 lay with my stacylite girlfriend. I don’t think I am a slayer body count wise but Ik a lot of girls find me attractive which is what mainly matters to me. Not tryna sound cocky either Ik there’s guys that mog tf outta me but I mog most guys tbh

• +1
Don’t rlly have a preference i just like girls with nice asses and good faces. I love big titty girls too as long as the bitch looks good I wanna fuck. Never matched with black women that I found attractive they prob think I look gay or something idk I’d fuck a black girl tho if hot. Lay count is at 15 since January but for 21 years of my life I had only 1 lay with my stacylite girlfriend. I don’t think I am a slayer body count wise but Ik a lot of girls find me attractive which is what mainly matters to me. Not tryna sound cocky either Ik there’s guys that mog tf outta me but I mog most guys tbh
What race is your Stacylite gf, blonde Swedish?

What race is your Stacylite gf, blonde Swedish?
She was brunette Italian. Ended badly still hurts me to this day she broke up with me I’ll be honest for not being direct and assertive enough over for me since

• JFL
I knew she had to be white

Why did she?
She said wasn’t direct enough or assertive enough and said I never led in the relationship and said I only used her for her body etc etc. she wanted me back after a year but she told everyone in my high school I had a small penis and I tried to force her to have sex with me which is false and that messed me up long term

• +1
She said wasn’t direct enough or assertive enough and said I never led in the relationship and said I only used her for her body etc etc. she wanted me back after a year but she told everyone in my high school I had a small penis and I tried to force her to have sex with me which is false and that messed me up long term
And did you want something short term compared to what she wanted?

And did you want something short term compared to what she wanted?
I wanted long term she thought I wasn’t acting like it tho we were 16 she was virgin she didn’t wanna be used for her body. Brutal for me still hurts me to this day she was gorgeous and sweet and everything turned terrible after bruv

• +1
I wanted long term she thought I wasn’t acting like it tho we were 16 she was virgin she didn’t wanna be used for her body. Brutal for me still hurts me to this day she was gorgeous and sweet and everything turned terrible after bruv
She sounds very insecure

• +1
@tombradylover
Persian women get pissed off at anything bruv. Even the smallest shit I doubt it has anything to do with me personally so I’ll just say that

Persian women get pissed off at anything bruv. Even the smallest shit I doubt it has anything to do with me personally so I’ll just say that
So they did get pissed off when they saw you with a white girl

• +1
So they did get pissed off when they saw you with a white girl
Only was told about it to my face once but they gossip a lot and talk shit so I guess. It’s kinda fucked up ngl I just keep everything secret after that

• +1
Only was told about it to my face once but they gossip a lot and talk shit so I guess. It’s kinda fucked up ngl I just keep everything secret after that
I see. And other brown foids?

• +1
Do you think you'd ever go back to Persian women
The right one yes. Good Persian women fog but are hard to find the attractive ones are major bitches

• +1
The right one yes. Good Persian women fog but are hard to find the attractive ones are major bitches
I agree with the attractive one being odd

• +1
Meanwhile bluepiller fuckers on reddit: Dont post pictures of you in your bedroom. Fucking delusional cunts who live in a fantasy land. Blackpill is the reality we live in. A chad can post a pic on anything on old. Its all about appearance little bluepilled niggercunts