595FFFBC-F37A-4126-9E4A-304320D092C1.jpeg
    206.6 KB · Views: 0
1 is the most female gaze

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Sigmapsycho, forevermirin and 2 others
last one is comical

• +1
Reactions: DefinitelyNT and Deleted member 30998
aren't those pictures all you? arent they all same physique?

• +1
Reactions: Level1GigaChad
left is a little too narrow but right is just comical. best would be somewhere in the middle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30998
Bros flexing his lats so hard

• +1
1 is the most female gaze
Nah gonna have to disagree. 1 is female gaze yes but Female gaze is a spectrum when it comes to physiques if you actually look at the covers of the romance novels women read they show you can have a good amount of mass (there’s a limit of course) but you need to have an aesthetic look to your physique.

Nah gonna have to disagree. 1 is female gaze yes but Female gaze is a spectrum when it comes to physiques if you actually look at the covers of the romance novels women read they show you can have a good amount of mass (there’s a limit of course) but you need to have an aesthetic look to your physique.
what does female gaze mean? appealing?

what does female gaze mean? appealing?
Male Gaze - What Men think women find attractive

Female Gaze - What women actually find attractive

Female Gaze is just the highlighting of this disconnect.

• +1
gypt mixed w puerto rican
Let me guess, the mother is Puerto Rican and tried to convert the other parent to Catholicism.
That's why I'd never marry a fucking Hispanic woman. Islam is part of my life and if a foid tried to convert me she's for the streets. Try that on someone else, bitch!

Let me guess, the mother is Puerto Rican and tried to convert the other parent to Catholicism.
That's why I'd never marry a fucking Hispanic woman. Islam is part of my life and if a foid tried to convert me she's for the streets. Try that on someone else, bitch!
mom is egyptian i got the prettyboy genetics from her lol

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
mom is egyptian i got the prettyboy genetics from her lol
If she were Muslim she was EXTREMELY self hating to convert to that piece of shit religion. If a foid tried to do that on me and raise uncircumcised sons she's for the streets, so that's why I chose a practicing Muslim woman.

You're literally fucking joke. Talks about Islam while you post your animated booty for rating.

Not to mention you're here 24/7, site where fundamentally we discus how humans are superior to another solely because their genetics and their fate on this earth pretty much depends on it.

• +1
Reactions: DefinitelyNT
You're physique is decent if you aren't below 180cm.

So what was she then?
Imagine coming from a MUSLIM BACKGROUND only to raise fucking uncut, unislamic children because of a Latina bitch. Or some self-hating Arab woman going for a white Latino who wants their kids raised THEIR way.
"ARABS ARE FOR LATINAS" NO BITCH WE DON'T WANT YOU AND YOUR SLUTTY CATHOLIC SELF.

So what was she then?
Imagine coming from a MUSLIM BACKGROUND only to raise fucking uncut, unislamic children because of a Latina bitch.
bro youre literally bitching about religion in a “who mogs whos physique” forum post who gives a fuck js rate you bored fk

bro youre literally bitching about religion in a “who mogs whos physique” forum post who gives a fuck js rate you bored fk
IMAGINE RAISING YOUR KIDS, YOU ARE FROM A MUSLIM BACKGROUND AND THEY END UP CHRISTIAN/ATHEIST AND UNCUT. FAILED AT SELF-RESPECT

So what was she then?
Imagine coming from a MUSLIM BACKGROUND only to raise fucking uncut, unislamic children because of a Latina bitch. Or some self-hating Arab woman going for a white Latino who wants their kids raised THEIR way.
"ARABS ARE FOR LATINAS" NO BITCH WE DON'T WANT YOU AND YOUR SLUTTY CATHOLIC SELF.
He literally just said his mom isn't latina u fucking schizoid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Xangsane and Deleted member 30998
cant compare physiques in completely diff poses + lighting. second dude is posing like an autist, first like some nt instagram user

IMAGINE RAISING YOUR KIDS, YOU ARE FROM A MUSLIM BACKGROUND AND THEY END UP CHRISTIAN/ATHEIST AND UNCUT. FAILED AT SELF-RESPECT
Better be atheist, than fucking hypocrite like you who pretty much 24/7 here to discuss which Asian gook foids is squishy and other shit stuff-- yet talks about Islam.

Atleast I've respect for Muslims who know nothing about looks/blackpill --- and genuinely true about their beliefs unlike aspie hypocrite like you

cant compare physiques in completely diff poses + lighting. second dude is posing like an autist, first like some nt instagram user
just choose who has a better frame ik its not perfect but you can clearly tell who has better genetics