Which pic looks better a un edited pic with quite decent lighting or face apped.

Nims

Nims

👉👈
-

Also what do you guys think I can do to improve my appearance?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and the BULL
cant say,the normal has better lightning but the faceapped has better features but i prefer the normal one

• Woah
Reactions: Nims
faceapp pic easily, normal pic weird angle that gives you bad UEE, try frauding from a top down angle

• So Sad
shit lightning in 2nd

• +1
average dude on the internet

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Nims and Deleted member 15827
U look gorgeous

• Love it
What do you think I can do to improve my appearance?
Don't listen to his opinion,u look good,far from average.just need to stylemaxx and ntmaxx tho

Don't listen to his opinion,u look good,far from average.just need to stylemaxx and ntmaxx tho
i was talking more about the fact that he faceapps his pics lol i thought that was him for real. he looks normal to me, not ugly not striking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Nims
i was talking more about the fact that he faceapps his pics lol i thought that was him for real. he looks normal to me, not ugly not striking
How can I improve, and become a slayer like yourself bull, Any hardmaxes or softmaxes you recommend?

i get it but if someone dosen't look striking that dosen't mean he is average,u will very very rarely see a striking dude.

How can I improve, and become a slayer like yourself bull, Any hardmaxes or softmaxes you recommend?
get a wider mouth, move your maxilla forward, fix nose asymmetry, and do something for your ear, as hardmaxes
get a tan style your eyebrows shave those pubes and put chapstick as softmaxxes

• Love it
i get it but if someone dosen't look striking that dosen't mean he is average,u will very very rarely see a striking dude.
does it really matter if he's 70th percentile instead of 60th percentile, like id really know about the exact number
i meant he's not as striking as in the faceapp morphs, i can see plenty of guys like him everyday

• +1
move your maxilla forward, fix nose asymmetry
I've already got a consultation with a maxillofacial surgeon about fixing my maxilla (for underbite). Just had a consultation with a rhino surgeon last week but he basically said I should wait until after lefort 1 as they will detach my nose base which could shift it.

get a wider mouth
As for the wider mouth, how would I go about achieving that?

something for your ear
What's wrong with my ears should I get them pinned back or are then not symetrical?

style your eyebrows
For the eyebrows I've just brought a micro needle which I plan to use once a week and have started applying minoxidil, I then plan to get them shaped to give a positive tilt once they are a bit bigger. Do you think that will look good?

Longfacecel.

• JFL
Bumping Thread.

Can someone give psl rating to the first and second pic to tell me the difference.

What do you think I can do to improve my appearance?
You lack ogee curve, your cheekbones are completely flat, i'd say you should get cheekbones implant but takes it as a big grain of sand

• +1
You lack ogee curve, your cheekbones are completely flat, i'd say you should get cheekbones implant but takes it as a big grain of sand
Do you think it would be best to get those after the bimax? As I did hear someone say Bimaxes can affect your cheek bones?

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Do you think it would be best to get those after the bimax? As I did hear someone say Bimaxes can affect your cheek bones?
I saw that bimax destroys ogee curves in some cases and literally cheekbones could looks much rounder from 3/4 view. U don't have a ogee curve so you won't lose anything in your cheekbones. Anyway from what i saw bimax makes cheekbones worse in same cases while in others they could improve a bit, nothing of crazy in both situations. You're already a gl guy so don't think too much about it but IF you can afford cheekbones implants get them, it's your only facial flaw man and cheekbones are very important to achieve a lean face

I saw that bimax destroys ogee curves in some cases and literally cheekbones could looks much rounder from 3/4 view. U don't have a ogee curve so you won't lose anything in your cheekbones. Anyway from what i saw bimax makes cheekbones worse in same cases while in others they could improve a bit, nothing of crazy in both situations. You're already a gl guy so don't think too much about it but IF you can afford cheekbones implants get them, it's your only facial flaw man and cheekbones are very important to achieve a lean face
I meant some cases, jewish corrector fucked me jfl