which pics does my ramus look better in?

deadass the ortho measured why cant you believe me ?
>94% Bigonial Width
>Narrow Curved Mandible
Cute Gif Reaction GIF

A curry getting mad after finding out he’s lees attractive than he thinks he is, what’s new

• JFL
Reactions: Korea and Laikyn
I tried being nice as usual.

Then this fucking retard says. "I think mandible width is subjective"

I still haven't touched on his subhuman orbital vector or midface protrusion.

A coping fucking normie.
Ye cba, idk how long you've been browsing but I've seen this set of pics like unironically 15-20 times already, and always a question about how does his "mandible width/ramus/bigonial width/chin projection" look

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Laikyn and Korea
Ye cba, idk how long you've been browsing but I've seen this set of pics like unironically 15-20 times already, and always a question about how does his "mandible width/ramus/bigonial width/chin projection" look
I've been around since Feb 2022, so this is my first time seeing this pic.

I'd guess his maxilla is pretty recessed.

• +1
Reactions: Laikyn
I've been around since Feb 2022, so this is my first time seeing this pic.

I'd guess his maxilla is pretty recessed.
Trying to make an above average jawline look top tier, coping for deficit in other parts of the face

• +1
Reactions: Korea
Trying to make an above average jawline look top tier, coping for deficit in other parts of the face
Yea, he should focus on his hooked nose bridge and negative orbital vector before his jaw.

Also, just reread to truly comphrehend his messages.

This dumbass was tring to fish for a complement.

"But does it look sumbhuman tho"

Then, when I told him the truth, of course suddenly he has ideal ratios and 100% confidence.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

• +1
Reactions: Laikyn
Yea, he should focus on his hooked nose bridge and negative orbital vector before his jaw.

Also, just reread to truly comphrehend his messages.

This dumbass was tring to fish for a complement.

"But does it look sumbhuman tho"

Then, when I told him the truth, of course suddenly he has ideal ratios and 100% confidence.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
He's always fishing for compliments and unfortunately it works 90% of the times. Im used to it by now :feelsrope:

• +1
He's always fishing for compliments and unfortunately it works 90% of the times. Im used to it by now :feelsrope:
Damn that sucks lol.

Maybe people just give him the complement so they don't have to see his threads anymore.

If he's been doing this for awhile, there's no way I'm the only one to notice his curved mandible.

Damn that sucks lol.

Maybe people just give him the complement so they don't have to see his threads anymore.

If he's been doing this for awhile, there's no way I'm the only one to notice his curved mandible.
I genuinely dont remember what the comments said specifically tbh. He's a nice guy but his weekly threads like this, plus the nft bragposts, plus the "leaving this forum" posts give me complete cancer.

• JFL
youre indian and 6 foot above means u should stfu in this forum and try to meet women irl instead

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 14166
I genuinely dont remember what the comments said specifically tbh. He's a nice guy but his weekly threads like this, plus the nft bragposts, plus the "leaving this forum" posts give me complete cancer.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
"Leaving the forum" is always my favorite.

Its like there signal to brag they "ascended", then they comeback 1 week later fishing for complements or venting about girls.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3946 and Deleted member 15827
Dear God.

It's crazy, maybe narrow mandibles relate to below 70 IQ?

They are very stupid

And trust me the longer you remain here the more your personality will just change because you'll realise that nothing you say as you would irl to normal people that would help them see your pov, will work with these guys. It's totally fruitless and you essentially may as well be talking to the neighbours cat.

You'll get fed up your personality willl change and then be ready for them to call you a horrible person. They are literally like women. The very women they despise because they rejected them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946 and Korea
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
"Leaving the forum" is always my favorite.

Its like there signal to brag they "ascended", then they comeback 1 week later fishing for complements or venting about girls.
"Leaving this forum helped a lot for my NT-ness and IRL social life, but I'm back to tell you about me being insane at selling NFTs and making friends with models (FOLLOWED BY HUGH HEFFNER'S EX-FUCKTOY ON TWITTER!!!) and to keep posting those weekly "how does my mandible look in this pic (and it's always the same pic)" "

• JFL
They are very stupid

And trust me the longer you remain here the more your personality will just change because you'll realise that nothing you say as you would irl to normal people that would help them see your pov and make sense, will work with these guys. It's totally fruitless and you essentially may as well be talking to the neighbours cat.

You'll get fed up your personality willl change and then be ready for them to call you a horrible personality. They are literally like women. The very women they despise because they rejected them
True, most people are like talking to brick walls here.

"Leaving this forum helped a lot for my NT-ness and IRL social life, but I'm back to tell you about me being insane at selling NFTs and making friends with models (FOLLOWED BY HUGH HEFFNER'S EX-FUCKTOY ON TWITTER!!!) and to keep posting those weekly "how does my mandible look in this pic (and it's always the same pic)" "
THIS EXACTLY.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

True, most people are like talking to brick walls here.

That's why I act arrogant and shut them all down and then they turn around and have the audacity to call me narcy.

No I adjusted myself to the environment.

You can't be around dumbos and be yourself. Why would you be yourself around others that are simply not on your level? They are all beneath me and you. That's why we don't fit in and why they believe us to be the same person.

• Woah
That's why I act arrogant and shut them all down and then they turn around and have the audacity to call me narcy.

No I adjusted myself to the environment.

You can't be around dumbos and be yourself. Why would you be yourself around others that are simply not on your level? They are all beneath me and you. That's why we don't fit in and why they believe us to be the same person.
Damn, you might be onto something.
bart simpson GIF

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn