Which plane is the squishiest?

Which plane is the squishiest?

• Total voters
They all look the exact same.

I thought you were autistic. Atleast mention the exact plane types the companies use, together with their trust-to-weight ratio, wingspan, aerodynamic coeffecient and more.

That's what us autists like to see and anylyze.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and Xangsane
They all look the exact same.

I thought you were autistic. Atleast mention the exact plane types the companies use, together with their trust-to-weight ratio, wingspan, aerodynamic coeffecient and more.

That's what us autists like to see and anylyze.
I have to simplify it for normies

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Caged at "McDonalds" of airlines, are they a cheap and shit airline?
Well it's from mainland China. Everything from there is cheap. I just say that because it seems to be the most common when traveling around China. Find it in South East Asia a lot too.

What's the food like
Similar menu to mosts airlines, fruits, scrambled eggs, sausage etc. But the quality is much better

I got a free upgrade to business class on Cathay once, the food mogs economy hard. Better deserts, cheeses, steak etc

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Similar menu to mosts airlines, fruits, scrambled eggs, sausage etc. But the quality is much better

I got a free upgrade to business class on Cathay once, the food mogs economy hard. Better deserts, cheeses, steak etc
Which airline serves the worst food?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Which airline serves the worst food?
Not sure, I haven't flown enough of them. Out of the few I hve maybe southwest, but they're a US domestic airline

• +1
Not sure, I haven't flown enough of them. Out of the few I hve maybe southwest, but they're a US domestic airline
Which airline mogs worldwide?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Which airline mogs worldwide?
Again I haven’t flown many, but I’d say for the best overall experience, for me prob Emirates

• +1
Singapore, Eva, and ANA are the best, Cathay Pacific has declined hard and the air hostesses are mostly old ladies nowadays. There’s also Starlux, which is new and was quite nice.

• +1
Singapore, Eva, and ANA are the best, Cathay Pacific has declined hard and the air hostesses are mostly old ladies nowadays. There’s also Starlux, which is new and was quite nice.
Have you ever boarded the extra squishy airlines of ANA and Eva?

What's Starlux like?

• +1
Reactions: marauder
Yeah I fly
Have you ever boarded the extra squishy airlines of ANA and Eva?

What's Starlux like?
Yeah, I fly those two and Singapore quite regularly. I tried Starlux recently also was really impressive, incredibly modern cabin and the business cabin was very classy/tasteful.