Which PSL God will you have at which time ?

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Joined
Nov 3, 2022
Posts
64,554
Reputation
92,097
Morning: Deilisolla cock and Gandy ( Italian carbs and coffee)

Noon: delon as lunch with Salvatore playinh in my vinyl

Evening : chico as a quick snack so I can not be too hungry at dinner

Night: Ramirez as dinner and to offset the (spic)e I will drink Bjorn Andersen pre pubescent cum
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, badamj, sibience and 7 others
Least homosexual .org user
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, badamj, efidescontinuado and 3 others
I hope ramirez throatfucks you until you suffocate and hope he cums the exact moment you're about to die. You ramirez worshipping cuck.
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 24347, ascension and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, twilight and Deleted member 24444
Morning: Deilisolla cock and Gandy ( Italian carbs and coffee)

Noon: delon as lunch with Salvatore playinh in my vinyl

Evening : chico as a quick snack so I can not be too hungry at dinner

Night: Ramirez as dinner and to offset the (spic)e I will drink Bjorn Andersen pre pubescent cum
Morning/Noon: Zario
Evening/Night: Barrett
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Me too but. The times they are a changing. Gotta go with it bro
I think the Soviets said the same thing before they killed 50 million people in the first half of the 20th century.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tom Jones
Who’s Salvatore? You mean Somerhalder?
 
I think the Soviets said the same thing before they killed 50 million people in the first half of the 20th century.
Well you can’t trust the reds.
I was thinking about the Dylan song. He’s probably pretty red too tho
 
Delon for lunch, opry for dinner, chico evening snacks
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
O pry is so bland
Sean Opry cropped

My reaction:
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558

Similar threads

Mooks Laxx
Replies
3
Views
35
walnut456
walnut456
khhv nosecel
Replies
5
Views
32
5ft2cutecel
5ft2cutecel
6
Replies
3
Views
39
6’7whitechad
6
revivles
Replies
8
Views
141
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
tereeo
Replies
0
Views
16
tereeo
tereeo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top