which race is the most autistic on average(no trolls)

R

Robert01

Silver
I think that white and asian NTs have more autism in them than NTs of other races. quieter, less emotional/more ration gentler temperament, more naive and trusting, these are all autistic traits. the races that are more loud, outgoing/extroverted impulsive emotional, violent etc are more NT/less autistic than the quieter gentler races. I think asian NTs are the most autistic and black NTs are the least.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ArcticStorm, IWantToMax and Deleted member 1464
Indian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Currycellmate and BigBoy
tbh white people but i have seen some black autists walk into the special ed class in high school

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
tbh white people but i have seen some black autists walk into the special ed class in high school
*on average. I'm not taking about legit the diagnosed autist's, I'm taking about the average NT of each race

• Hmm...
*on average. I'm not taking about legit the diagnosed autist's, I'm taking about the average NT of each race
id say black and latino people then lol even some asians and i think its because of culture i noticed a lot of colored kids have big families and are exposed to a lot more at a early age then white kids which makes them grow up more and have better social skills

a lot of white kids are allowed to be wierd while in colored families thats a huge fucking no lol

• Hmm...
“White children are about 19 percent more likely than black children and 65 percent more likely than Hispanic children to be diagnosed with autism.”

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2205
@Goblin asian NTs are obviously more autistic than black NTs. for the reasons I already listed in my OP. white NTs are the second most autistic. compare and contrast the most extroverted races and you should be able to understand the premise of this thread. if you still can't grasp what I'm saying then your just low IQ and I don't know what to tell you.
id say black and latino people then lol even some asians and i think its because of culture i noticed a lot of colored kids have big families and are exposed to a lot more at a early age then white kids which makes them grow up more and have better social skills

a lot of white kids are allowed to be wierd while in colored families thats a huge fucking no lol
the white race is the most individualistic. Individualism is an autistic trait. this shadow autism found in white NTs would explain this.

• Hmm...
@Goblin asian NTs are obviously more autistic than black NTs. for the reasons I already listed in my OP. white NTs are the second most autistic. compare and contrast the most extroverted races and you should be able to understand the premise of this thread. if you still can't grasp what I';m saying then your just low IQ and I don't what to tell you.

the white race is the most individualistic. Individualism is an autistic trait. this shadow autism found in white NTs would explain this.
I said indian faggot
your just low IQ and I don't know what to tell you.

@Goblin asian NTs are obviously more autistic than black NTs. for the reasons I already listed in my OP. white NTs are the second most autistic. compare and contrast the most extroverted races and you should be able to understand the premise of this thread. if you still can't grasp what I'm saying then your just low IQ and I don't know what to tell you.

oh your one of those guys... whatever helps ya cope

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1464
Sttt

then whats with the "huh" emoji" posted on my earlier explanation post?
then whats with the "puke" emoji" posted on my earlier explanation post?

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Robert01

blacks and latinos are less autistic then white people and asians, loud aggressive extroverted, less rational/more emotional, more collectivist/hive minded, and don't just say these are cultural traits, this is biological behavior that is rooted in genetics.

• Hmm...
Asians by far and this is mainly because of their genetics when it concerns oxytocin. Out of the 3 different receptors for Oxytocin (GG, AG, AA), A-allele (AA) carriers have more sensitivity to stress, fewer social skills, and more mental health issues than the GG-carriers. Carriers of this gene are SIGNIFICANTLY more common in East Asians than any other race, which is why we see those consistencies of those issues mainly amongst their race.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1464 and Robert01
gooks

• Hmm...
Whites.
Curries severely lack sentinence and social awareness though. Typical Indian origin behaviour is catgorized as socialy autistic.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1464
Asians by far and this is mainly because of their genetics when it concerns oxytocin. Out of the 3 different receptors for Oxytocin (GG, AG, AA), A-allele (AA) carriers have more sensitivity to stress, fewer social skills, and more mental health issues than the GG-carriers. Carriers of this gene are SIGNIFICANTLY more common in East Asians than any other race, which is why we see those consistencies of those issues mainly amongst their race.
So this is basically why my life is fucked

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
Curries severely lack sentinence and social awareness though. Typical Indian origin behaviour is catgorized as socialy autistic.
fucking lol u rlly did mans like that
So this is basically why my life is fucked
cope
I think that white and asian NTs have more autism in them than NTs of other races. quieter, less emotional/more ration gentler temperament, more naive and trusting, these are all autistic traits.
this isnt how an autist behaves
the races that are more loud, violent
this is how an autist behaves

whites and asians have good anger management compared to blacks from what ive seen. but whites are scientifically the most autistic and the most likely to have mental illnesses

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 1464
Idk never been around other races.