Which retinoid mogs most

Seilmaximierender

Seilmaximierender

Iron
Fellow Skincels,

My skin generally mogs however skin on my nose is turbo oily + blackheads and rare pimples.

I know that isotret oral will kill your sebaceous glands. But that would be overkill so I ain't gonna eat that shit.

Which topical will actually help reduce seborrhea and clear my skin most?
I know that there is a local anti androgen called Clascoterone (Winlevi trademark). It's not available in my country tho. Would still like to here experiences!

Tazarotene or adapalene at easily available here, but would they actually do anything in my case?

Pls give advice

Get tretinoin and forget about everything else on the mrket

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
Fellow Skincels,

My skin generally mogs however skin on my nose is turbo oily + blackheads and rare pimples.

I know that isotret oral will kill your sebaceous glands. But that would be overkill so I ain't gonna eat that shit.

I know that there is a local anti androgen called Clascoterone (Winlevi trademark). It's not available in my country tho. Would still like to here experiences!

Tazarotene or adapalene at easily available here, but would they actually do anything in my case?

Pls give advice
bought tazret gel after @BrahminBoss posts gonna use it tonight:blackpill:

no shit sherlock

its stronger version
Are you mentally challenged? Retinoid is a group and not a product. Retinoids are - differin, tretinoin, tazoroten, retinol etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: penispilled, Clavicular, albe.ORG and 1 other person
Fellow Skincels,

Pls give advice
Dont listen to tret copers, use epiduo

It wont be as effective for oily skin, the only pro of it is it being gentle, it only affects the top layer of the skin.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and Deleted member 49130
Epiduo is retinoid (Adapalen) + benzoyl peroxide.
However boo is shit as it will cause oxidative stress and so boost skin aging

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
Fellow Skincels,

Pls give advice
Just use morning duac cream and at night use Tazaroten.

Fellow Skincels,

Pls give advice
Hop on Tret then transition to Taz