Which Roids are the best for helping you get a chad face?

Piratecel

Piratecel

Somali Jew 🇸🇴🇮🇱
Just wanna know if can get a mogger gigachad jaw off Roids and if so which ones, also please tell me the safest way of doing it.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
trenbologne

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
tren/deca (can take both but it would fuck with your prolactin)
hgh if you can't afford it then mk-677

• +1
Reactions: 189 and Piratecel
Not sure roid method of action includes bone growth in the face, i believe it may thicken your bones though

• +1
Reactions: Salieri and WhiteGoodman
Tren

But from a risk reward perspective, test

• +1
It completely depends on what your face already looks like. Hgh could help especially with a stronger nose and brow, and a little jaw/cheekbones but if you are already masc itll just make you look like a deformed mutant. Also remember hgh doesnt only affect bone growth, it makes everything grow, so if you take too much your face will look bloated and thick regardless. Only touch hgh (maybe) if you look like a skinny boneless twink. But if you have chubby cheeks naturally, it'll probably just give you suicide tier looks. And do not take too much. Idk about test and tren, I've never heard of either giving any substantial facial growth and I don't really know how they could even do so but I guess maybe it's possible?

If you're willing to spend the money for enough roids to change your face, just get fillers or implants man.

Last edited:
  • +1
It completely depends on what your face already looks like. Hgh could help especially with a stronger nose and brow, and a little jaw/cheekbones but if you are already masc itll just make you look like a deformed mutant. Also remember hgh doesnt only affect bone growth, it makes everything grow, so if you take too much your face will look bloated and thick regardless. Only touch hgh (maybe) if you look like a skinny boneless twink. But if you have chubby cheeks naturally, it'll probably just give you suicide tier looks. And do not take too much. Idk about test and tren, I've never heard of either giving any substantial facial growth and I don't really know how they could even do so but I guess maybe it's possible?

If you're willing to spend the money for enough roids to change your face, just get fillers or implants man.
You joking? Roids are incredibly cheap compared to fillers/implants

• +1
You joking? Roids are incredibly cheap compared to fillers/implants
Hgh isn't cheap, and the other roids probably don't do anything. Fillers are not even that expensive.

He needs fillers or to just keep coping with gymcel and become a freakazoid lab experiment.

DHT unironically. Since cooming & edging I've noticed more masc face look and older milf women be lookin at me now tbh

• JFL
Reactions: 189
Hgh isn't cheap, and the other roids probably don't do anything. Fillers are not even that expensive.

He needs fillers or to just keep coping with gymcel and become a freakazoid lab experiment.
Hgh is much cheaper Than fillers, just checked.

• +1
Reactions: redfacccee
Just wanna know if can get a mogger gigachad jaw off Roids and if so which ones, also please tell me the safest way of doing it.
You are very stupid if you think getting on steroids will make your feminine face into a masculine one