Which shampoos take care of dandruff but don’t completely dry out the hair

G

gmb

Iron
ive used shampoos like head n shoulders, and selsun blue and both help with dandruff but dry out my hair and when i use a “good shampoo” like native my hair doesnt dry out and the dandruff comes back. I already took some tips from my friend to wash 1x a week and to apply castor+tea tree oil but i still cant keep my dandruff under control

• +1
Reactions: kelp
I used to have dandruff but I don’t anymore, I think it’s because I completely stopped using shampoo, since shampoo is just a scam made by these corporations

• +1
Reactions: gmb and kelp
aloe vera shampoo is usually quite gentle

• +1
Reactions: gmb
ive used shampoos like head n shoulders, and selsun blue and both help with dandruff but dry out my hair and when i use a “good shampoo” like native my hair doesnt dry out and the dandruff comes back. I already took some tips from my friend to wash 1x a week and to apply castor+tea tree oil but i still cant keep my dandruff under control
you might have either psoriasis or fungal infection. it's best to consult a doctor about it but it's best if you do a buzz cut and take care of your hair while it grows. it worked for me since I had psoriasis I still have dandruff but it's controlled to the point there is little to none.