Which shoe lifts should i buy?

Which shoe lifts should i buy?

• Total voters
Just wear heels bro, ez 6 inches.

i got these ones, and the extra bits pop on and off so you can add as much height as you want up to about 3 inches
link

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Pendejo
I cant see it, Amazon media doesnt work at least for me, post it as a hyperlink or post the link broken
already beat you to it haha

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
First ones. They are the ones I use.

• +1
can get some irl pics of them if you want

• +1
Do you think so? The seconds ones are transparent but they are more expensive and add 1 cm less.
Being transparent mattera not. They can't be seen inside your shoes anyway. And the 2 inches are only when you use the entire lift. It is separated into 3 pieces, 2 small ones and the main one. You can mix and match as you need. I just use them to gain 1-2cm, anything above that is unconfortable and can be noticed unless you wear boots

• +1
Being transparent is meaningless. It’s inside your shoe so nobody will see them anyways. Actually, the black one resembles the inside of a shoe better than the transparent ones. If you take your shoes off someone sees something transparent inside the shoes they could get suspicious.

• Woah
And the 2 inches are only when you use the entire lift. It is separated into 3 pieces, 2 small ones and the main one. You can mix and match as you need.
I know

Being transparent is meaningless. It’s inside your shoe so nobody will see them anyways. Actually, the black one resembles the inside of a shoe better than the transparent ones. If you take your shoes off someone sees something transparent inside the shoes they could get suspicious.
giphy.gif

Holy shit you are right

I know

giphy.gif

Holy shit you are right
Para que quieres las alzas de todas maneras? Midiendo 178 no te hacen falta demasiado, con 2 cm para llegar al 180 tienes de sobras

• JFL
Look at how natural the black ones look inside my shoes:
C93149D4 15DE 4874 AAFA DC0C22C96148

AEFECF67 A39F 400C 85EC 8E3B35498E3C

2E15B4D9 3905 4471 9D48 3F4214822A21

51E45904 B7D7 46AE 964F 6590A8D1B8E0

No normie will suspect anything looking at my shoes

• +1
Reactions: InZayn, SLA, lorenzo_md and 2 others
myliftkits have the best quality.
Their 1" insole compared to the typical all black one with the red interior design is so much better.
their lifts actually provide the height instead of sinking in like the others, they do this while being comfortable to walk in.
They have a 1" insole or 1.5-2" insole.
You can get them on Amazon or on their website.

• Woah
Para que quieres las alzas de todas maneras? Midiendo 178 no te hacen falta demasiado, con 2 cm para llegar al 180 tienes de sobras
Quiero llegar hasta 183-184 cm :feelshaha:

• Love it
Reactions: LowTierNormie
2 cm is nothing
5 or more or not use lifts its useless 2 cms

• +1
take the one that provide with most sections and get yourself some deep boots with high outsole

voila, you've grown approximately 6-7cm