• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32486, kebab, Schizomogger and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: kyb
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, ObamasLastName, Schizomogger and 1 other person
Even a midget could molest your twink ass lil nigga you aint mogging nobody
ye even tho i'm 6'2.5 and have 3 years experience in boxing i'm gonna get molested by a midget, STFU ltn scumbag keep bein a faceless gaybo, JFLLLLLLLLLLLLL

• JFL
ye even tho i'm 6'2.5 and have 3 years experience in boxing i'm gonna get molested by a midget, STFU ltn scumbag keep bein a faceless gaybo, JFLLLLLLLLLLLLL
You not even built like one. Even Pre gym me mogs you filthy spic fleshlight

• JFL
Reactions: saiya_online and NerdcelThundercok
  • JFL
both shitty

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Yup. I've seen your front. Let me change it to 5/10
JFL send yourself i'll mog u to oblivion nigga, ur being biased u know for a fact im HTN, u don't see emo thugmaxxers like me commonly, ur jus givin biased opinion bc ur jellypilling nigga.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kyb and norwegianfreak
JFL send yourself i'll mog u to oblivion nigga, ur being biased u know for a fact im HTN, u don't see emo thugmaxxers like me commonly, ur jus givin biased opinion bc ur jellypilling nigga.
Not going to doxx myself since this site associated with degeneracy is blowing up. I'm judging you based on people I see on everyday basis. Maybe people in my country look good in general. In a spic country you might be HTN, but not in the west tbh.

Not going to doxx myself since this site associated with degeneracy is blowing up. I'm judging you based on people I see on everyday basis. Maybe people in my country look good in general. In a spic country you might be HTN, but not in the west tbh.
nigga im from the west and i mog EVERYBODY, i'm easily HTN and ur just being biased, mid is terrible as FUCK, send ur example of 5/10s PLEASE JFL.

• JFL
ugly tiktok ding dong kid tilting his head like he's sucking a big black cock/10

• JFL
You look terrible

Death by overbite

• +1
nigga im from the west and i mog EVERYBODY, i'm easily HTN and ur just being biased, mid is terrible as FUCK, send ur example of 5/10s PLEASE JFL.
Ur hella insecure for being htn how u Say tbh
if you are sure that u are htn and above why u Need to convince everyone

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: temporomandibular32 and TDTaykurso
Ur hella insecure for being htn how u Say tbh
if you are sure that u are htn and above why u Need to convince everyone
dont need convincing the hoes tell me irl, just calling out biased opinions JFL, i'm 8/10 at LOWEST 5 is insane

• JFL
You look terrible

Death by overbite
death by ur so uninteresting u can't even pull 1 reaction per post 900/900 ratio

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: TDTaykurso
8/10 Is chad lol
r u one of those sped dorks who actually think chads have irl appeal? JFL, i mog u and any chad u idolize

• JFL
r u one of those sped dorks who actually think chads have irl appeal? JFL, i mog u and any chad u idolize
no appeal for latinas ltb
anyway with chad i mean the smv value

no appeal for latinas ltb
anyway with chad i mean the smv value
nigga i'm EASILY a 8/10 irl appeal, u can literally tell, i'm a emo thugmaxxing whos 6'2.5 and i BEG u to send a "chad" most of them are just mid asf niggas with fat jaws JFL, site full of weird ass niggas who swear chad is some insane ranking but every "chad" i've seen has looked mid ash pls send, and include urself too

• JFL
nigga i'm EASILY a 8/10 irl appeal, u can literally tell, i'm a emo thugmaxxing whos 6'2.5 and i BEG u to send a "chad" most of them are just mid asf niggas with fat jaws JFL, site full of weird ass niggas who swear chad is some insane ranking but every "chad" i've seen has looked mid ash pls send, and include urself too

Jeremy Meeks Mug Shot
4627989051 d7b0d3811c z
Fb2f2774a1cc86259100f3b1f11989dc
IMG 20230729 044835

u think u mog these? lol

• JFL
Reactions: kyb and goo25
i can't stop laughing at the 2nd and 4th JFLLLL, no way u think those dorks actually mog me, understand 3rd, but 1 has appeal to almost nobody ur gayass is brainwashed i outappeal 3 and 4 irl EASILY JFLLLLLLLLLL
i mean outappeal 2 and 4

• Love it
i can't stop laughing at the 2nd and 4th JFLLLL, no way u think those dorks actually mog me, understand 3rd, but 1 has appeal to almost nobody ur gayass is brainwashed i outappeal 3 and 4 irl EASILY JFLLLLLLLLLL
make two wizz accounts One with Ur pics and another with them pics and see
I don't want any proof just want u to realize

i mean outappeal 2 and 4
literally 2 Is One of the most famous male models in the world and 4 has half a milion followers on ig lol
no appeal in your opinion ok

Your side is high HTN/low chadlite ngl

• JFL
4/10 jutting drug rat

You mog none of those gigachads/chads though

Rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, temporomandibular32 and tombradylover
  • JFL
U mog no one u rapist stache mf
Twerki

smd u black bloated mid faced black boy, ur forced to look at the side angle of a EMO (white, LMFAO BLACKIE...) thugmaxxer HTN in glory, smd and stay jealous bum boy same skin tone as my balls JFL

• Woah
View attachment 2370011
smd u black bloated mid faced black boy, ur forced to look at the side angle of a EMO (white, LMFAO BLACKIE...) thugmaxxer HTN in glory, smd and stay jealous bum boy same skin tone as my balls JFL
You look like an sfs goblin
Not to mention you're a skinny dyel with a shit face. Rope

Your beyond fag-maxxed. Maybe bisexual maxxed

Ewwwww get off of this site ugly abused mutt ethnic e boy wannabe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and TDTaykurso
You look like an sfs goblin
Not to mention you're a skinny dyel with a shit face. Rope
nigga gymmaxxing is ur only hope, because you got no facial features to save yo sorry black ahh, JFL get off my post u looksmax addicted MTN dork

• JFL
Your beyond fag-maxxed. Maybe bisexual maxxed
steal ur bitch maxxed nigga, send ur face so i can mog u bitch boy JFL

• JFL
nigga gymmaxxing is ur only hope, because you got no facial features to save yo sorry black ahh, JFL get off my post u looksmax addicted MTN dork
Mr your face isn't better than mine or enough to overcome my body halo you ugly twink

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Schizomogger
Ewwwww get off of this site ugly abused mutt ethnic e boy wannabe
i'm a pure white emo thugmaxxer smd n cope i could mog u and 99% of the forum u curry

• JFL
Mr your face isn't better than mine or enough to overcome my body halo you ugly twink
The site nigger has spoken, might as well give up OP

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, try2beme and Blackgymmax
easily better then urs, i'm 6'2.5 and u denied my height because you're a coping midget, 3 years boxing i'd send u to sleep fat chunky peaunut headed nigga JFL please TRY...

• JFL
And I'll fuck you up irl
plus when i proved my height didn't u swear i had shit in my shoes to appear taller? you're a coping 5'10 fat boy JFL

• JFL