Which Skincare Product Is Better? [Cerave Moisturizer]

freshpeppermint

freshpeppermint

Iron
So I am deciding which one to buy:
  1. Cerave's Night Cream (This has Hyaluronic Acid, Niacinamide & Ceramides)
  2. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Facial Gel Cream with Hyaluronic Acid (This has a lot fewer ingredients)
  3. CeraVe Facial Moisturizer with SPF 30. Face Sunscreen Lotion with Hyaluronic Acid, Niacinamide & Ceramides (People say SPF 30 isn't not that good)
I can only get one, which one is best to get?

If 1 is the one in the purple tub it's meant to be pretty good.

I use 3, seems ok. 30 SPF is 97% reduced UV, should be plenty.

are u willing to die for those Christians? do you really feel fly in true religion?

If 1 is the one in the purple tub it's meant to be pretty good.

I use 3, seems ok. 30 SPF is 97% reduced UV, should be plenty.
Hey is there a point in wearing sunscreen if I am going to the sauna and sweat super hard at the gym and won't be able to apply sunscreen? Would having applied it prior to going to the gym be enough to protect me despite knowing that I will 100% sweat while working out and sauna for 15-20 minutes??

Hey is there a point in wearing sunscreen if I am going to the sauna and sweat super hard at the gym and won't be able to apply sunscreen? Would having applied it prior to going to the gym be enough to protect me despite knowing that I will 100% sweat while working out and sauna for 15-20 minutes??

Not the cerave sunscreen.
I didn't find any sunscreen yet that can really survive heavy sweating.

CeraVe Night cream is the best of those 3
Would it be a bad idea to apply CeraVe NIght cream at night and then apply vaseline on top? Also, would it work fine as a day moisturizer?

Would it be a bad idea to apply CeraVe NIght cream at night and then apply vaseline on top? Also, would it work fine as a day moisturizer?
Yeah you can apply vaseline over it. Just dont do it if you have active acne and dont do it every night.

It works fine a day mousterizer but be sure to use a sunscreen, preferably mineral, over it.