CeraVe vs. Vanicream?

xorslayer

xorslayer

Bronze
Is CeraVe or vanicream moisturizer/lotion better for facial skincare? I know CeraVe advertises things but typically like having included hyaluronic acid, and it does make your skin pretty nice in the short term.
I also know that brands like vanicream advertise things like having no parabens, fragrance, or unnecessary additives, while I have heard CeraVe has components like that boosting estrogen. I could be wrong, please enlighten me.

cerave is shit unless you're using it for large surfaces because it's cheap as fuck, I use it for the entire body except the face after showers.

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung and xorslayer
don’t need jew chemicals for face
just water

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62070 and mirrormogger
cope
i don’t have a single spot on my face and completely even skin tone
give them ur money tho
genetics. also I’m assuming you’re not a hormonal teenager.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Dicktator and SubhumanCurrycel
genetics. also I’m assuming you’re not a hormonal teenager.
cope again
i had acne throughout the whole of puberty and was doing skincare. the moment i stopped applying that shit to my face was when it went away

cope again
i had acne throughout the whole of puberty and was doing skincare. the moment i stopped applying that shit to my face was when it went away
Brainless anecdote, if you’re too lazy to learn proper skincare and fap away with your MTN cold water method skin then just say that

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Dicktator
jfl calling me brainless why tf would i do skincare and give money to jews if i have prefect skin.

literally has nothing to do with anything. nofap is cope tho grey

never said cold water. tbh hottest water bearable mogs

another cope
Literally the words of a 16 year old. Maybe even 15. You sound brainless. Rot.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 49130 and Dicktator
jfl calling me brainless why tf would i do skincare and give money to jews if i have prefect skin.

anot

another cope
did you know that different people have different skin that responds to different methods differently? yeah ik its crazy but its true

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 20370
cerave is shit unless you're using it for large surfaces because it's cheap as fuck, I use it for the entire body except the face after showers.
Thanks orc I just saw this

Can you tell me about your facial wire insertion process I’ve been curious for a while

Can you tell me about your facial wire insertion process I’ve been curious for a while
you can spot tighten any patch of skin on your body with it.

so far I made an entire structure in the nasolabial fold (18 threads) and I did my lips yesterday (10 threads) to pull the corners up, both with mono's.

will do whatever remains of the nasolabial area in two weeks with screw types which provide more lift than mono's, but it probably wont be much considering how much tighter my skin is looking by the day.

will also be doing the philtrum column.

you can spot tighten any patch of skin on your body with it.

so far I made an entire structure in the nasolabial fold (18 threads) and I did my lips yesterday (10 threads) to pull the corners up, both with mono's.

will do whatever remains of the nasolabial area in two weeks with screw types which provide more lift than mono's, but it probably wont be much considering how much tighter my skin is looking by the day.

will also be doing the philtrum column.
do you have a specific process you like to do to optimize the effectiveness or a thread you can link to with a type of guide

do you have a specific process you like to do to optimize the effectiveness or a thread you can link to with a type of guide
there are no guides on it but you will quickly understand by watching it being performed on others, there's plenty on youtube.