Which STEMcel foid mogs in this pic?

Which STEMcel foid mogs in this pic?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
@lordgandy2000 @slayerToBe @vermillioncorefan @Sprinkles @TheTakeoverHasBegun @emeraldglass @Clark69 @lilxder2 @TRUE_CEL @TUSSELEIF @HernanDrago

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and vermillioncorefan

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
6 is cute

• +1
@leanislaw 6 is the pink shirt foid.

lol literally the food version of their male counterparts

hilarious

@SubSigma @wowamat

Placement of the numbers is too far off.

• +1
7 amazing ltr typa chick💪

• +1
They are all not super attractive. 7 fogs here because she has better collagen and isnt super fat like 6 or old like the others

• +1
They are all not super attractive. 7 fogs here because she has better collagen and isnt super fat like 6 or old like the others
What do you rate 7?

What do you rate her?
Around htb id say but shes smiling in the pic so dont exactly know but she has a compact face and nice neoteny, decent zygos good eyes and nice smile

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774

• +1
All ltbs tbh

The one to the far right

Also why don't you limit people to 1 vote only?

I’d wouldn’t fuck any of them, maybe 7 if drunk. Are my standards too high?

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
I didn't think I'd see such a looksmatched mid crowd. I'll go with 7 because I have a slight bias for MENA.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Xangsane
she's white
Stemcel becky

Those aren't white features. She looks like a Spaniard with some Moor admixture. Her pheno sticks out like a sore thumb. Only 2, 8, 9 and 4 look white. 1 3 and 5 look like typical Amerimutts. 4, 10, 11, and 7 look like they have semitic admixture (4 and 11 in particular scream Jewish),

• +1
View attachment 2450955

Those aren't white features. She looks like a Spaniard with some Moor admixture. Her pheno sticks out like a sore thumb. Only 2, 8, 9 and 4 look white. 1 3 and 5 look like typical Amerimutts. 4, 10, 11, and 7 look like they have semitic admixture (4 and 11 in particular scream Jewish),
SHe might be latina.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Far right girls fogs every single one into oblivion it's unreal.

• +1
View attachment 2450955

Nah ive seen plenty italian chicks like that marzia pewds gf also has the similar pheno

of course 7 mog, op can remove last option, and put 11 instead, because no one will choose 10 without trolling