• 3. Slight arch

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Kraken
kHbQS1g.jpg

Left is arched, middle is photoshopped straight, right is smaller arch
(Imagine the second photo was properly photoshopped and I removed the hair there where I 'drawed' skin)
S8iu6v4.jpg

From the front. Left is arched, right is smaller arch.

Right so just tried out different eyebrow styles by simply combing the hair. I suppose I need some type of wax to keep the hair in place.

My natural eyebrow looks like the arched one, the less arched one is where I put effort into combing it down and have it slightly thicker looking that way.

Other things I can still try: Trimming them because they are too thick? Drawing extra lines on the side to extend/thicken them?

Honestly no idea what looks better, need some opinions.

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion and Deleted member 2846
Slight arch

Right, seems like there's consensus for the third. Gonna have to see what product I need to use to keep the hair in place.

I just photoshopped the straight ones what it looks like from the front:

axyzpuQ.jpg

I thought straight like this would be ideal? Wouldn't be hard to get this look since removing hairs is easy.

positively tilted is always best

Last edited:
Right, seems like there's consensus for the third. Gonna have to see what product I need to use to keep the hair in place.

I just photoshopped the straight ones what it looks like from the front:

axyzpuQ.jpg

I thought straight like this would be ideal? Wouldn't be hard to get this look since removing hairs is easy.
Try growing them out as much as possible with castor oil before you try changing their shape/arch. I've been using castor oil for two weeks and can already see a big difference can't wait for what they will look like in a few months.

All of them are shit. Ideal eyebrows are extremely dark big and bushy.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Try growing them out as much as possible with castor oil before you try changing their shape/arch. I've been using castor oil for two weeks and can already see a big difference can't wait for what they will look like in a few months.
I already have thick eyebrows though. its just about shape at this point
All of them are shit. Ideal eyebrows are extremely dark big and bushy.

5VhTunZ.jpg

what about these?

Last edited: