Which supplement should I take as a 15 year old male

DDDDDDD

DDDDDDD

Iron
This might sound stupid but I have 0 knowledge of what supplements I should be taking so I thought I should ask.

This one has a lot of different vitamins and shit but I feel like it would be better for me to take this supplement with D3 and K2 because I'm not really deficient in anything

If anyone can answer which one would be better for me it would be much appreciated

cum Maxx

Eat ur splooge

• JFL
Reactions: vzidel and shieldzz
Inject MT2 for tan + test E ( 500 mg ) per week

• +1
Reactions: phenotypecel and billymidnight
Feces would work tho

Alister Crowley maxx

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
the main thing is supplements arent all that, and only a small amount of supplements is good and really only for specific examples such as taking vit d in the winter, if u have no knowledge of anything u should specifically be taking id just recommend a specific one for vit D and u can take some multivitamin which would probably work fine, but then again i dont know for what cause u want to take supplements in the first place as it might not be necessary just for the sake of it since u heard some bullshit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed and DDDDDDD
the main thing is supplements arent all that, and only a small amount of supplements is good and reall only for specific examples such as taking vit d in the winter, if u have no knowledge of anything u should specifically be taking id just recommend a specific one for vit D and u can take some multivitamin which would probably work fine, but then again i dont know for what cause u want to take supplements in the first place as it might not be necessary just for the sake of it since u heard some bullshit
Thanks

This might sound stupid but I have 0 knowledge of what supplements I should be taking so I thought I should ask.

This one has a lot of different vitamins and shit but I feel like it would be better for me to take this supplement with D3 and K2 because I'm not really deficient in anything

If anyone can answer which one would be better for me it would be much appreciated
ashwadandha , boron , magnesium , zinc , biotin

• +1
Reactions: DDDDDDD
Stick with the basics: d3+k2, magnesium glycinate, omega 3s, creatine. Most supplements are a waste of money

• +1
Reactions: yeahyux21 and DDDDDDD
Stick with the basics: d3+k2, magnesium glycinate, omega 3s, creatine. Most supplements are a waste of money
They get useful as you get older

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and DDDDDDD

its all genes

Homeopathic medicine

They get useful as you get older
There’s a lot of shit that’s useful in the right applications but in general you don’t need anything except the ones I mentioned. People that are into health/fitness will have supplement stacks full of random shit that Andrew Huberman said everyone NEEDS TO TAKE BRO

the main thing is supplements arent all that, and only a small amount of supplements is good and really only for specific examples such as taking vit d in the winter, if u have no knowledge of anything u should specifically be taking id just recommend a specific one for vit D and u can take some multivitamin which would probably work fine, but then again i dont know for what cause u want to take supplements in the first place as it might not be necessary just for the sake of it since u heard some bullshit
mirin pfp boyo. my childhood game