Which supplements are good for appetite suppresion, no bs? i am surviving a 400 cal deficit (kinda surprising) and here is what i took....

oldcelloser

oldcelloser

Degenerate coomer +geomaxxer; LEAVE THE WEST sub8s
/thread
i took 6000 mg l carnitine
maca a shit ton prob 10 grams (harmless in any level though)
horny goat weed 3000 mgs
yohimbine 6000mg

i am crazy i know :feelskek:

which of these do you think supressed my appetite efficiently?
i know you can take ephedrine and it works wonders but thats a story for another day :LOL:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
yohimbine is amazing

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Adipex is what im using, and i only eat 1 meal a day around ~800-1200 calories, i don't really count. Im dropping weight like crazy rn, idk what i weigh rn but i lost 4 lbs in 2 days so far. It will be my 4th day tmw

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 5815
there's a similar thread popping up every other day lol but the best no bs supplements for appetite suppression are nicotine, caffeine modafinil and any adhd med really

you could buy dxm at a pharmacy it's a dissociative in cough syrup, while you dissociate you wont think about eating the nausea will prevent you from eating too

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Schönling, Cristiano88, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Adipex is what im using, and i only eat 1 meal a day around ~800-1200 calories, i don't really count. Im dropping weight like crazy rn, idk what i weigh rn but i lost 4 lbs in 2 days so far. It will be my 4th day tmw
are you taking it because you're overweight or are you lean? need to hop on this

• JFL
Cigarettes unironically. Get your nicotine+voicemaxx gainz rn

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
- Nicotine, ideally from vaping, or chew the gum.
- Melanotan-2 absolutely crushes appetite if you take enough.
- Caffeine obviously.
- Soda water

are you taking it because you're overweight or are you lean? need to hop on this
I'm overweight and i'm using it to get lean. I just went to a diet center in my town and they hand it out like candy. The sad part is my insurance doesn't cover it but it's like 50 dollars for a monthly visit and 20 bucks at the pharmacy with a discount card. I'd get on it, even if you're skinny fat or overweight but not obese, it's the new clenbuterol.

• +1
- Nicotine, ideally from vaping, or chew the gum.
- Melanotan-2 absolutely crushes appetite if you take enough.
- Caffeine obviously.
- Soda water
Why fuck up your lungs for literally no reason? I vaped for a year and i definitely notice the impact it had on my lungs. If you're gonna do it, use those new nicotine salts you put in your lip, gum, or patches.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
glutamine and fatty acids will reduce your appetite a lot and has no sides. You can both in supplement form or just from good.

If you go that low you will end up losing muscle mass. Are you on any steroids? Are you fat at??

What does adipex do? Do u have much energy during the day?

You did not take 6000mg yohimbine.

What does adipex do? Do u have much energy during the day?
it's a stimulant it feels similar to adderal and caffeine but without the focus, it reduces appetite and increases metabolism

just take orlistat.