Which Supplements Good For Burning Fat Fast ?

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
I don't want to lose much muscles so how can enhance the fat burning process without burning so much fat ? Clenbuterol maybe?

current stats : 176 height / 86kg with decent muscles.

However my face look like shit and i have giant love handles :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

There is no magic pill eat less and do sports fatass

tbh just take caffeine to supress hunger and go for a walk 1 hour walk a day way safer for your heart

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and Deleted member 756
tbh just take caffeine to supress hunger and go for a walk 1 hour walk a day way safer for your heart
at this point i just want to take a risk for 1-2 months tbh :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and Lars
20k steps a day

Dinitrophenol

not worth it for the musclesloss brah
2asxczxc

is this dumb for 1,5 months only diet plan ?

youre gonna go on a shit diet and keep relapsing every other day just eat two meals morning and night drink coffee during the evening and cardio + lift for a month

ECA stack

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Lawton88
@randomvanish
Somatrop

935938 216002601890253 1333460065 n

Westward testosterone enanthate

but i'm really fat. 176cm 86~87 kg. would i lose that much muscle even with this fat percentage_?
You endup skinny fat thats also fuckedup better lose weight slowly and get some muscles with the weightloss

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
ECA stack

This - but it will reach a point your body adjusts some to it after some months. If you have never used it before it will take weight off fast.

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing
clenbuterol is more fat burner and slightly increase muscle mass while ostarine increase muscle mass but it is slight fat burner as well so what is more important? If you dont want any more muscle and keep what you have than clenbuterol while if you want to lose fat and gain more muscle than ostarine is the way to go. Or maybe both in smaller dosage

View attachment 1188404

is this dumb for 1,5 months only diet plan ?
Your testosterone after that diet:lul: might as well just cut off ur nuts. I've been there, you just want to lose the weight no matter the casualties, and i know nothing i can tell you will probably change your mind, but i can assure you, people who are muscular and lean do not eat 1.5-2k calories a day, which is what you'll be eating for the rest of ur days if u fuck up ur metabolism in that manner.

Its very simple. Over 20% bf? You can have a 700-1100 calorie deficit, without any noticible muscle loss (you won't gain muscle with that deficit tho) Under 15% 300-600 calorie deficit, anything over that and you will start burning 50/50 ratio of fat and muscle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16354