Which surgeon for bulbous nose ?

NormieKilla

NormieKilla

Bluepiller
My jewish and nigger nose fuckw me up big time. Do you know the best surgeon who deals with that kind of nose ?

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Alar reduction and nose tip augmentation and refinement

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
I went to Sam Rizk in NY for a consult he seemed to know his shit but quoted me 27k

I was getting tip reduction like you and also bridge definition.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, NormieKilla and Deleted member 2581
I went to Sam Rizk in NY for a consult he seemed to know his shit but quoted me 27k

Did you go to him? I had primary by him for 18k, results are so so.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

27k for a rhino jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, InZayn, Deleted member 2810 and 5 others

Fuck! Is it that expensive?

He good for black guys?

Look into iranian surgeons.

Middle easterns have bulbous + big nose bridge, so iranian surgeons will have a lot of experience with that. Ive seen good bulbous tip results in a lookism thread from an iranian surgeon.

But it depends if you have cartilage support on the tip or not.
--
If you dont care about the price, you should go to a high quality american or european surgeon ofc.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: InZayn, Deleted member 2810, TheMewingBBC and 2 others
Look into iranian surgeons.

Middle easterns have bulbous + big nose bridge, so iranian surgeons will have a lot of experience with that. Ive seen good bulbous tip results in a lookism thread from an iranian surgeon.

But it depends if you have cartilage support on the tip or not.
--
If you dont care about the price, you should go to a high quality american or european surgeon ofc.

You are right as fuck my friend! I've looked up into iranian surgeons and they really do wonder, even better than western surgeons tbh.

I really need to consider going to Iran. Thanks buddy !

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, UglyMan and InjectE
Brazil or its over.Watch him in motion

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
literally just your local rhinoplastician with good reviews

bulbous nose subliminal trust

• +1
literally just your local rhinoplastician with good reviews
I live in Montreal and there are plenty of surgeons around who have good reviews but everytime I see their before/after gallery the results don't seem to live up to their "expertise".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and InjectE
  • +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
I live in Montreal and there are plenty of surgeons around who have good reviews but everytime I see their before/after gallery the results don't seem to live up to their "expertise".
I'm pretty damn happy with my result tho. I just looked for a semi local with at least ONE good bulbous tip reduction result and went with it. Also just go with your gut tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I'm pretty damn happy with my result tho. I just looked for a semi local with at least ONE good bulbous tip reduction result and went with it. Also just go with your gut tbh
Bro! One of the problem that I have with local surgeons (when living in the West) is the fact that they are way too expansive. Getting surgeries abroad is cheaper but it's kinda like a double-edged sword. For a cheap price, you can either get a satisfying result or get botched.

Fucking 30k for a nose job? Hell no. Is there anyway I can get male bad reduction and nose bridge reduction under 10k?

• +1
Bro! One of the problem that I have with local surgeons (when living in the West) is the fact that they are way too expansive. Getting surgeries abroad is cheaper but it's kinda like a double-edged sword. For a cheap price, you can either get a satisfying result or get botched.
yea mine was like 8k and im east coast/florida

its worth it though
Fucking 30k for a nose job? Hell no. Is there anyway I can get male bad reduction and nose bridge reduction under 10k?
mine was 8k and my surgeon said it was pretty fucked in there. like he did a lot

9785fccb8c51b75383fad3b1a538b8b2.png

https://gyazo.com/9785fccb8c51b75383fad3b1a538b8b2

cc5110b9a9b5a3ec5d65f5b705c29157.png

https://gyazo.com/cc5110b9a9b5a3ec5d65f5b705c29157

41162046dc2533e3cf086b7075221652.png

https://gyazo.com/41162046dc2533e3cf086b7075221652