Which surgeon is better in my case Zarrinbal or Ramieri?

extremchange628181

extremchange628181

Gold
Joined
Jun 1, 2023
Posts
769
Reputation
413
Hello,
I am very receded but my bite is fine. Furthermore I have a noticable asymetrie. I also think my jaw angels are to small and I have a long midface. So there is a lot to do. I need someone who is really experienced. I love the results of Alfaro because of the advacment but he is to expensive! I think Zarrinbal or Ramieri is a good Option. Here are some Pros and Cons of both surgeron:

Zarrinbal
+is very blackpilled and have an eye for asthetics
+did some very good advecments
-Doesnt do 3D planning (you dont know what you get)
-some (only a few) people werent satisfied with the result

Ramieri
+makes 3D planning and works with very modern technology
+is honest about the end result and has some really good results of asymetric patients
-Some people say he is very conservative (he doesnt do extreme advacment like Alfaro)

Who do you think is better in my case? I live in Germany. So if you know any other good surgeons for my case pls write me :))
 
Ramieri.
 
Why not Alfaro?? Cost?
 

Similar threads

lerty9984
Replies
0
Views
25
lerty9984
lerty9984
T
Looksmax which is better?
Replies
4
Views
71
zombiesaresocool
zombiesaresocool
D
Replies
1
Views
48
Todeboas16
Todeboas16
FoidMayweather
Replies
1
Views
17
hypocrite45
hypocrite45
akashii06
Replies
7
Views
95
rambo339
R

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top