Which surgeon to fix eye area

D

dorito_crisps

Iron
Eye area is my weak point, which surgeons are good to fix that and what surgeries I need to fix it? Some suggested eyelid surgery, should I get Canthoplasty as well? I have slight NCT , which surgeon can do hooded eyes? Eppley? Tabban? Any others in Europe?

A4274178 659A 4CBF 8875 CD0BCADFA691

9FA13EA5 F3CD 42E3 97E4 E6D36C3BA892
98055A8C DAC0 4152 A2D1 DC6DA70A6D69

Almond eye surgery

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Luke LLL, dorito_crisps and Deleted member 2846
turbo deep set eyes with lots of undereye support dang.

also, taban

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Are you trolling ? You have one big ogre nose and that is your weak point.

Mog me though

Nose needs work not eyes

Long midface+big nose, eyes are ok

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Almond eye surgery
shut the fuck you and stop giving worthless advice, your just saying that because of the cool name.

op doesnt need it at all, all he needs is under eye filler and a rhinoplasty

• +1
Reactions: noped and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Just upper eyelid blepharoplasty coupled with a reverse browpexy to lower the arches. It would be performed in one surgery. I talked to my plastic surgeon about this and he said it's possible to detach and "loosen" the muscles which pull the eyebrows up while performing blepharoplasty, thus making them lower.

Your eye area is already decent though, the above mentioned would improve it but isn't a neccessity imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
shut the fuck you and stop giving worthless advice, your just saying that because of the cool name.

op doesnt need it at all, all he needs is under eye filler and a rhinoplasty
Lol chill almond surgery is the best out there. Jfl at undereye support fixing his nct

Lol chill almond surgery is the best out there. Jfl at undereye support fixing his nct

you are absolutely and utterly clueless, please refrain from giving advice on the looksmaxxing section.

• +1
Reactions: noped and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
You should also lose weight

actually op,

you dont need any surgery, you look handsome the way you are atm, just lose weight and maybe buccal fat removal and thats it.

Surgery will make you look worse . just lose fat.

• +1
Reactions: bruhcel
Looks neutral tilt not negative, just lose weight and your eye area can change just from that not to mention the rest of your face will improve too

Mog me though
Rhinoplasty is already discussed , I’m having it in Feb in Istanbul

Mog me though
True but the nose is already hoing to be dealt with in Feb in Istanbul I’m having my rhino
Nose needs work not eyes
Having rhino in Feb
Long midface+big nose, eyes are ok
What can I do about midface?
Just upper eyelid blepharoplasty coupled with a reverse browpexy to lower the arches. It would be performed in one surgery. I talked to my plastic surgeon about this and he said it's possible to detach and "loosen" the muscles which pull the eyebrows up while performing blepharoplasty, thus making them lower.

Your eye area is already decent though, the above mentioned would improve it but isn't a neccessity imo.
Yeah my eyebrows are set a bit high, i was hoping that when I have my upper eyelid surgery they will naturally come down a bit since I have so much extra skin/fat in my ipper eyelid
You should also lose weight
I’m already at 14% bf I’m tryina get to 10% I’m not sure how much more loosing fat will help me though
C724F7C7 C3D4 407B BFF7 55E2A7F24A18

I think I need buccal fat removal
actually op,

you dont need any surgery, you look handsome the way you are atm, just lose weight and maybe buccal fat removal and thats it.

Surgery will make you look worse . just lose fat.
I’m already at 14% bf i will try to het to 10% not sure how much more dropping weight will help though. Maybe I need buccal fat removal

Last edited:
Start with rhino tbh

What can I do about midface?
nothing.
The only thing that worth it is bimax but you'r not recessed and too invasive.
some surgeons can break some bones of your midface but again you need to read more about it and it's very risky.
When you have a long midface/weird IPD, it's over to change it in most of the cases.

it is what it is, if you want to look better see what i said about the midface and overall if you can't make it shorter, just give it more projection, ie cheekbones, malar, fillers/implants/osteotomy