Which surgeries are a must have For you, which are optional?

CursedOne

CursedOne

we are all irrelevant
For me orbital Decompression and ll are mandatory. I cant stand my big Bug eyes. And I cant stand being a 177cm manlet. If I have both Things Done my Life will BE much better.
Eyecolor Change Surgery, genio For wider chin, and bimax For maxillary advancement are Not mandatory and only extra gains.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Lygodactylus, bogii and 1 other person
For me orbital Decompression and ll are mandatory. I cant stand my big Bug eyes. And I cant stand being a 177cm manlet. If I have both Things Done my Life will BE much better.
Eyecolor Change Surgery, genio For wider chin, and bimax For maxillary advancement are Not mandatory and only extra gains.
I need rhino and jaw implants or genio maybe.

how tf would you change your eye color? neoris, kerato or yeux clairs?

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
I need rhino and jaw implants or genio maybe.

how tf would you change your eye color? neoris, kerato or yeux clairs?
Neoris mogs imo

• Hmm...
Reactions: bogii
Must have: bimax, septorhinoplasty
Optional: lip lift

Luckily I live in Australia so the surgery will be cheap (plus we have Paul Coceancig)

Last edited:
there is eye drops for eye color change they work buys its defo a long process and is pretty expensive

there is eye drops for eye color change they work buys its defo a long process and is pretty expensive
lmao they're like 13k each completely un-feasible

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
lmao they're like 13k each completely un-feasible
yea but i heard that eye surgery color changing shit is WEAK(as in barely any color change you'll prob be out with some ugly ass hazel) and can make u blind

Eye color Change Surgery is Like 6.000€. thats much cheaper

yea but i heard that eye surgery color changing shit is WEAK(as in barely any color change you'll prob be out with some ugly ass hazel) and can make u blind
contacts are cheaper tbh and look the same as neoris

Improving lower third

Must have: bimax, septorhinoplasty
Optional: lip lift

Luckily I live in Australia so the surgery will be cheap (plus we have Paul Coceancig)
g’day pal

must haves; lip lift, cantho, stroma
optional; genio, my jaw is already mogger however

Browplasty and upper lip reduction (or orthodontic camouflage treatment to reverse mandibular retraction from elastics I had as a teenager)

I'll include all procedures.

Must have:
Coolsculpting
Dick girth fillers
Orbital implants or other eye work
Possibly vaser liposuction
Genioplasty (or something to move chin)

Optional:
Bimax
Cheekbone implant
Wraparound jaw implant

• Woah
Follicular unit extraction & SMP.

wraparound shotgun implant :feelswhy:

How often are people pointing a flashlight at your eye and examining it?
nah bro you can immediately see the modified eye because they leave out the inner part of your iris, it stays dark brown so it'll look weird, that's even visible without intense lighting

• +1
Reactions: MulattoTrenMaxxer
Ptosis surgery.
And maybe infra orbital rim implants custom.
Anything else doesn’t matter to me.
For eye color, contacts mog.

• +1
I kinda need Bimax but unsure if it‘s realistic. I might end up just getting chin and jaw implants

• Love it
I will be requiring:

Genio
Buccal fat removal and transfer to midface
Buccinator myectomy
Hair transplant
Invisalign to widen smile

If I’m rich in the future:

Custom wraparound jaw implant
Custom cheek/midface

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
browplasty even if it means visiting the only surgeon in the wold that does it for lowering the eyebrow: and not raising them
Bimax to fix class 2 malocclusion, preferably with CCW.
lip lift if philtrum is still long after bimax
rhinoplasty and septoplasty
malar implants or infraorbital malar implants ( under eye is ok but not the zygo, that even if are wide, are low set ).
How I'm planning actually getting those surgeries: slightly frauding my sleep apnea test to be eligible for insurance covered bimax - training neck muscles and getting overweight.
coping with botox to temporarily lower the eyebrows
working to make enough money for the rest of those procedures, and taking loans.
I shall ascend from 3.5 psl to 5.5

browplasty even if it means visiting the only surgeon in the wold that does it for lowering the eyebrow: and not raising them
Bimax to fix class 2 malocclusion, preferably with CCW.
lip lift if philtrum is still long after bimax
rhinoplasty and septoplasty
malar implants or infraorbital malar implants ( under eye is ok but not the zygo, that even if are wide, are low set ).
How I'm planning actually getting those surgeries: slightly frauding my sleep apnea test to be eligible for insurance covered bimax - training neck muscles and getting overweight.
coping with botox to temporarily lower the eyebrows
working to make enough money for the rest of those procedures, and taking loans.
I shall ascend from 3.5 psl to 5.5
its over if u need this many surgeries to go from 3.5 to 5.5

its over if u need this many surgeries to go from 3.5 to 5.5
not really. that is a huge jump that does justify the number of surgeries. I will be going from bottom 40% to top 30%. And unlike many people I am able to ascend so much because I have a decent base. Wide jaw and face, tall and relatively wide chin, good FWHR and other ratios, good eye area except for the UEE. My major failos are the lips and nose. My side profile is ok but I still need bimax to fix malocclusion.