IMG_4984.jpeg
    459.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4816.jpeg
    IMG_4816.jpeg
    432.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4801.jpeg
    IMG_4801.jpeg
    464.2 KB · Views: 0
That’s on the list, was wondering if any other suggestions too and what I could ascend to with rhino and a few other surgeries
Canthoplasty, cheekbone implant, philtrun reduction

Canthoplasty, cheekbone implant, philtrun reduction
If I were to get, rhino to shrink nose, canthoplasty and cheekbone implants what could I ascend to and how much roughly would it cost without getting my pineal gland harvested in Cambodia

• JFL
Reactions: vampmaxxer
post body ur face/neck does not look lean at all
I am quite bloated a lot of the times and I think most of my fat is just me never drinking water, I think I can easily debloat a lot,

If I were to get, rhino to shrink nose, canthoplasty and cheekbone implants what could I ascend to and how much roughly would it cost without getting my pineal gland harvested in Cambodia
It would be around like 7k if u did them somewhere cheap like turkey. Also i js noticed the profile pic and i think that u could also benefit from mandibular osteotomy but it is an expensive surgery

It would be around like 7k if u did them somewhere cheap like turkey. Also i js noticed the profile pic and i think that u could also benefit from mandibular osteotomy but it is an expensive surgery
Brother trust me my jaw isn’t that wonky I’m just a fucking autist and tilted my head

• +1
Reactions: vampmaxxer