Which surgery can move the zygos (and only the zygos) forward?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Having hollow undereyes makes Chads look unique. What surgery can bring the zygos forward while leaving the infraorbital rims and such in place?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and Deleted member
not larping

How tall did you get from HGH?
i havent started bro ive been coping with mk and cjc dac for the past 3-4 months but my pharma hgh plug is coming to my house with the goods next saturday

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Piratecel
What do you mean by hollow undereyes on chads?

Asians have anteriorly projecting Zygos because their whole face is flat and lies on a flat plane and therefore the zygos can protrude past the plane , whereas for an caucasoid the projection is more laterally since other parts of the face such as nasal bone or maxilla project further , your best bet would be to get implants for more anterior projection
Notice how you can see nose of the white dude whereas the asian has it almost covered , it's because the asian skull has bigger angle between the zygos and maxilla creating the wide and flat face look (the angle is noted as Zm) and with such flat face your cheekbones will simply project further relative to the maxilla

Attachments

• slide6-l.jpg
    slide6-l.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 0
  • h2kZ_SIzdWI.jpg
    h2kZ_SIzdWI.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Having hollow undereyes makes Chads look unique. What surgery can bring the zygos forward while leaving the infraorbital rims and such in place?
You want the orbitals recessed but zygos popping ? Why? A mogger maxilla is king

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
You want the orbitals recessed but zygos popping ? Why? A mogger maxilla is king
Tbh I don't know any surgery to move zygos forward besides simply putting an implant there :lul:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347
Or maybe Lefort 3 could achieve that , but that would be giga AUTISM to even consider that as a solution :lul:

• Hmm...
Isn't it for lateral projection ?
I thought that’s what he meant? To not move them forwards. Just more sideways ?
I thought OP wants to look like the left. Which is dumb af if you ask me. I have it and it’s utterly subhuman
73C514BB 4940 4A76 97E0 6060544A5201

• +1
Reactions: K9Hunter and Birdcell
I thought OP wants to look like the left. Which is dumb af if you ask me. I have it and it’s utterly subhuman
View attachment 1553858
I think he meant forward (anterior) projection , because he asked "how can I move it forward" , in this case Lefort 3 would move his whole splachnocranium forward :lul:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Manfrommars and Deleted member 13787
View attachment 1553858
I also have strong lateral projection but average anterior , that's what you call caucasoid cheekbones

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and one job away
I think he meant forward (anterior) projection , because he asked "how can I move it forward" , in this case Lefort 3 would move his whole splachnocranium forward :lul:
Then Probably just implants.

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars and Birdcell
I also have strong lateral projection but average anterior , that's what you call caucasoid cheekbones
Nigga you wanted to see me right ? I might considering implants on my cheeks with my bimax. Not sure tho. I hate implants. The idea of it. Not sure if it’s worth it.

• +1
View attachment 1553858
Stallone has it too so OP is at least being consistent with his beliefs. @OldVirgin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member
Nigga you wanted to see me right ? I might considering implants on my cheeks with my bimax. Not sure tho. I hate implants. The idea of it. Not sure if it’s worth it.
Bimax if you have malocclusion 100% and zygomatic implant on top of it will make you look sharp , just don't overdo it

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member
So if you don't want an implant , then probably only HGH + some bonesmashing (unironically) for the swelling gains

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 7725
Sliding genio?

• JFL
Reactions: one job away and Birdcell
No. Projected infraorbitals are a feminine trait. Having (slightly) hollow infraorbitals are a byproduct of a masculine skull and are expressive ie. Gandy, Delon, Zurzolo, Liotta, Chico, and countless others.

Anterior upper maxillary projection gives a feminine look:

2682819 images 8

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Manfrommars, Marsik, xanny and 4 others
Asians have anteriorly projecting Zygos because their whole face is flat and lies on a flat plane and therefore the zygos can protrude past the plane , whereas for an caucasoid the projection is more laterally since other parts of the face such as nasal bone or maxilla project further , your best bet would be to get implants for more anterior projection
Notice how you can see nose of the white dude whereas the asian has it almost covered , it's because the asian skull has bigger angle between the zygos and maxilla creating the wide and flat face look (the angle is noted as Zm) and with such flat face your cheekbones will simply project further relative to the maxilla
This has nothing to do with my thread. They have genetically flat lower maxillas so the relation of the upper to lower maxilla appears different. Water.
Zygomatic sandwich osteotomy
Only for lateral projection. There's an alternative procedure that can move it forward but is invasive af.

• +1
This has nothing to do with my thread. They have genetically flat lower maxillas so the relation of the upper to lower maxilla appears different. Water.

Only for lateral projection. There's an alternative procedure that can move it forward but is invasive af.
It's not water , 99.99% people don't know why asians have "panface" . Lefort 3 is the invasive procedure you're talking about ? For forward projection just get implants , I don't see a better solution tbh

• Hmm...
It's not water , 99.99% people don't know why asians have "panface" . Lefort 3 is the invasive procedure you're talking about ? For forward projection just get implants , I don't see a better solution tbh
Asians having a flat maxilla is blackpill 101.

There are various osteotomies for zygos. I figured someone would know the best one but there's a bunch of autists like you on here who don't know what tf they're talking about.

• JFL
Asians having a flat maxilla is blackpill 101.

There are various osteotomies for zygos. I figured someone would know the best one but there's a bunch of autists like you on here who don't know what tf they're talking about.
Fuck you bitch , I tried to give you legit explanation and advice , but you came up with your low iq "flat lower maxilla" bullshit , reading your replies in various threads shows what a stupid whore you are , no solution for your infant tier zygos and recessed orbitals , go grab the rope and don't interfere your subhuman genetic material with normal people

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, wholesome and Deleted member 5786
Fuck you bitch , I tried to give you legit explanation and advice , but you came up with your low iq "flat lower maxilla" bullshit , reading your replies in various threads shows what a stupid whore you are , no solution for your infant tier zygos and recessed orbitals , go grab the rope and don't interfere your subhuman genetic material with normal people
It's not low IQ. They have recessed low maxillas. It's a fact.

wraparound shotgun implants

• JFL
Reincarnate and possess a longer temporal process of the zygomatic. It's an androgenic feature, also correlated to splenchocranium size and masticatory force. It's length pushes the zygomatic bone forward. Vito Basso is a good irl example of such, Max henhappel too.

As for an answer any lefort 3 movement would fix your problems, pray n2 implant comes out.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Reincarnate and possess a longer temporal process of the zygomatic. It's an androgenic feature, also correlated to splenchocranium size and masticatory force. It's length pushes the zygomatic bone forward. Vito Basso is a good irl example of such, Max henhappel too.

View attachment 1553978View attachment 1553981View attachment 1553982
As for an answer any lefort 3 movement would fix your problems, pray n2 implant comes out.
Enough with this pseudoscience bullshit. Gtfo my thread.

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Enough with this pseudoscience bullshit. Gtfo my thread.
Keep seething incel, nothing for your subhuman lefort 3 recessed area, kys u irl ogre. Retarded acromegalic deformed fucker!

@StrangerDanger @Biiyo03
Keep coping chico gif lol

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: randomvanish, BetaGayFace2, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
Keep seething incel, nothing for your subhuman lefort 3 recessed area, kys u irl ogre. Retarded acromegalic deformed fucker!

@StrangerDanger @Biiyo03
View attachment 1554010
"Just get lefort 3 or wait until N2 implant + pasteurized milk + sun your balls." - AscendingHero's answer for every problem.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17429, LightSkinNoob and AscendingHero
"Just get lefort 3 or wait until N2 implant + pasteurized milk + sun your balls." - AscendingHero's answer for every problem.
Fillers, Implants, Distraction Osteogeniss, Bonesmashing, Osteotemies

all you can do atm. You wouldn't accept my natural methods if I proposed them anyways+ you would need to be dedicated at your age.

That's what I've got and im afraid only things you can do on the market.

n2 implant is a godsend and fixes everything as far as I'm concerned. Pray Won Moon does something, he or someone else with it.

• +1
Why are u editing in pasteurized milk, sunning ur balls, etc.

I never said that's the answer for every problem.

If you're going to quote me cuck, at least quote me properly. Pasteurized milk is toxic crap. Healthmaxxing won't do shit for you, you depressed bimbo, gymaxx and run anthropeotry (height/frame) game irl.

Sizepill is legit

Fillers, Implants, Distraction Osteogeniss, Bonesmashing, Osteotemies

all you can do atm. You wouldn't accept my natural methods if I proposed them anyways+ you would need to be dedicated at your age.

That's what I've got and im afraid only things you can do on the market.

n2 implant is a godsend and fixes everything as far as I'm concerned. Pray Won Moon does something, he or someone else with it.
Don't argue with him bro , he's a literal retard that called me negroid or some shit :lul::lul::lul:
The only solution for his recessed ass is cheek implant or Lefort 3

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and AscendingHero
Why are u editing in pasteurized milk, sunning ur balls, etc.

I never said that's the answer for every problem.

If you're going to quote me cuck, at least quote me properly. Pasteurized milk is toxic crap. Healthmaxxing won't do shit for you, you depressed bimbo, gymaxx and run anthropeotry (height/frame) gain irl.

Sizepill is legit
I'm not depressed at all.

No such thing as "anthropometry game" irl. How old are you again?

Don't argue with him bro , he's a literal retard that called me negroid or some shit :lul::lul::lul:
Reminder he's the same fucker muh stallone and saying 5'9 is the ideal height.

Stupid for me for trying to help this retard anyways.

• JFL
Or ZSO or ZSSO or modifed ZSO or modified lefort 3 or zygomatic swing osteotomy or zygomatic bone grafts or (insert other procedures I posted this thread to learn about). Instead I get a bunch of uninformed zoomers like you who throw buzzwords around without knowing what tf they're talking about.

I'm not depressed at all.

No such thing as "anthropometry game" irl. How old are you again?
Imagine being 6'7 and rotting here you're probbably a timid schizo irl

Or ZSO or ZSSO or modifed ZSO or modified lefort 3 or zygomatic swing osteotomy or zygomatic bone grafts or (insert other procedures I posted this thread to know about). Instead I get a bunch of uninformed zoomers like you who throw buzzwords around without knowing what tf they're talking about.
You already named all of them, check the old zygo implant result threads on here.

Why are u asking for the answer you already know about. There isnt much for zygos out there, most results will feminize your cheekbones.

Or ZSO or ZSSO or modifed ZSO or modified lefort 3 or zygomatic swing osteotomy or zygomatic bone grafts or (insert other procedures I posted this thread to learn about). Instead I get a bunch of uninformed zoomers like you who throw buzzwords around without knowing what tf they're talking about.

Idk if it’s worth it to go for an osteotomy as zygos seem to be mostly done with implants. You gotta find someone who is willing to operate, it’s much more invasive, probably you need to travel as it’s rather specialized. And with implants you can achieve pretty much any look.

Lf 3 wouldn’t be an option for you as it would move the entire maxilla with orbitals. Besides it’s a meme surgery anyways.

Realistic for that stuff is imo only implants.

Idk if it’s worth it to go for an osteotomy as zygos seem to be mostly done with implants. You gotta find someone who is willing to operate, it’s much more invasive, probably you need to travel as it’s rather specialized.
Implants are shit though due to lifetime risk of infection, especially near the eye area. Only good solution is ZSO or ZSSO since the zygos can be mobilized to move UP as well as sideways (and forward in ZSSO but invasive af):

6 Figure2 1

The problem is, and what zoomer retards on this forum will never understand, is that BONE MASS plays a huge part in it too. If you just create more space around the structures internally with MSE/lefort 3/imdo you won't create any more contour since you're just moving them around, not actually making them any bigger which is when you need bone grafts.

I'd rather go to a specialized surgeon than get shit low set female cheekbones from a bluepilled surgeon in the US.

Last edited:
  • +1
You already named all of them, check the old zygo implant result threads on here.

Why are u asking for the answer you already know about. There isnt much for zygos out there, most results will feminize your cheekbones.
Of course there are. Surgeons come up with novel surgeries regularly. You're just reiterating the same shit people have been saying on this site for years.

Implants are shit though due to lifetime risk of infection, especially near the eye area. Only good solution is ZSO or ZSSO since the zygos can be mobilized to move UP as well as sideways (and forward in ZSSO but invasive af):

View attachment 1554047

The problem is, and what zoomer retards on this forum will never understand, is that BONE MASS plays a huge part in it too. If you just create more space around the structures internally with MSE/lefort 3/imdo you won't create any more contour since you're just moving them around, not actually making them any bigger which is when you need bone grafts.

I'd rather go to a specialized surgeon than get shit low set female cheekbones from a bluepilled surgeon in the US.
Mhhh I’ve been considering zygo onlays along with my bimax. You think I should ask for zso if they do it and don’t do it if not? My zygos ain’t bad and I want the exact same thing as you but i also dislike the idea of non organic matter in my face.

I can ask in my planning maybe if they have cool shit. But i don’t wanna come across as BDD red flag so short infront of the Finnish line.

Mhhh I’ve been considering zygo onlays along with my bimax. You think I should ask for zso if they do it and don’t do it if not? My zygos ain’t bad and I want the exact same thing as you but i also dislike the idea of non organic matter in my face.
Yes, ask for bonegrafts and if not, then get ZS(S)O afterwards.

• +1

View attachment 1553978View attachment 1553981View attachment 1553982
are strong infra orbitals androgenic too?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero