Which surgery can move the zygos (and only the zygos) forward?

LOL at the people takes this troll thread seriously.

LOL at the people takes this troll thread seriously.
Not a troll thread. You clearly have autism if you can't differentiate between serious and sarcastic threads.

• Ugh..
Reactions: randomvanish
There are two different type of procedures: ZSO (zygomatic sandwich osteotomy) and ZAO (zygomatic arch osteotomy)
Captura de Tela 2022 05 29 s 000318

• +1
Reactions: Racky and Deleted member 7725
Do you know anyone who does ZAO? Is it similar to ZSSO (massive incision at temples)?
I’m not quite sure if I had ZAO or ZSO.
But I believe ZSO gives more projection, specially forward

Implants are shit though due to lifetime risk of infection, especially near the eye area. Only good solution is ZSO or ZSSO since the zygos can be mobilized to move UP as well as sideways (and forward in ZSSO but invasive af):

View attachment 1554047

The problem is, and what zoomer retards on this forum will never understand, is that BONE MASS plays a huge part in it too. If you just create more space around the structures internally with MSE/lefort 3/imdo you won't create any more contour since you're just moving them around, not actually making them any bigger which is when you need bone grafts.

I'd rather go to a specialized surgeon than get shit low set female cheekbones from a bluepilled surgeon in the US.
Where are those results from? That’s crazy.

No. Projected infraorbitals are a feminine trait. Having (slightly) hollow infraorbitals are a byproduct of a masculine skull and are expressive ie. Gandy, Delon, Zurzolo, Liotta, Chico, and countless others.

Anterior upper maxillary projection gives a feminine look:

View attachment 1553878
How so?

No. Projected infraorbitals are a feminine trait. Having (slightly) hollow infraorbitals are a byproduct of a masculine skull and are expressive ie. Gandy, Delon, Zurzolo, Liotta, Chico, and countless others.

Anterior upper maxillary projection gives a feminine look:

View attachment 1553878
So having uglier face or worse facial development is masculine, you sure? Why then would that be the case?