Which surgery should i get ?

sashanabolic

sashanabolic

Iron
you say in the title, I would like an external opinion on which surgery I should take, knowing that I have no money problems. I would say that my zygo is non-existent and that my jaw is not very good

Attachments

• IMG_1807.jpeg
    IMG_1807.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1796.jpeg
    IMG_1796.jpeg
    607.7 KB · Views: 0
I need to see you in motion. Your lower lip seems too large. As for your jaw issue, grow a beard. Other than that, you are not bad looking. It is not popular to say, but ugly is objective while good looks are not. Don't waste money on surgery.

Next. How tall are you? And how is your voice? I don't think your problem is your face. You look sharp bro. Something else has brought you to this place.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
wtf is this :feelskek:

need scans the pics are shit,

possibly : bsso+genio+jaw angle implants + zygos + some type of nasion or radix agumentation or cw lf2 trimax :feelswat: with the same implants

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive

possibly : bsso+genio+jaw angle implants + zygos + some type of nasion or radix agumentation or cw lf2 trimax :feelswat: with the same implants
i was thinking obo for the eye area

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
you say in the title, I would like an external opinion on which surgery I should take, knowing that I have no money problems. I would say that my zygo is non-existent and that my jaw is not very good
GENDER TRANSITION SURGERY

i was thinking obo for the eye area
no ti's cause he doesnt have any nasion projection and non existent radix , he got thta ching chong skull, it increases perceived IPD, he also has shit bizygo width, i don't think it's teh actual ICD IPD measurements in theyself but it could be that too :feelskek: he has to measure them

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive

You are generalising the particular. You don't need to look a certain way to be attractive. He needs none of that. Only a genio at max. His skin is also not the best. `So maybe going on a carnivore diet would help there. It seems to clear up people's skin.

• JFL
You are generalising the particular. You don't need to look a certain way to be attractive. He needs none of that. Only a genio at max. His skin is also not the best. `So maybe going on a carnivore diet would help there. It seems to clear up people's skin.

go back to reddit nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
no ti's cause he doesnt have any nasion projection and non existent radix , he got thta ching chong skull, it increases perceived IPD, he also has shit bizygo width, i don't think it's teh actual ICD IPD measurements in theyself but it could be that too :feelskek: he has to measure them
I try to understand but is very hard,what is a radix ? IPD ? ICP

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa

Daaam all that ?what is cw ?

jaw angle implants, genio, zygos

Is this a better pic ? and in the list of surgeries you are proposing to me, which is the most important?

Attachments

• IMG_1812.jpeg
    IMG_1812.jpeg
    965.4 KB · Views: 0
surgey is cope none

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Nigga stop begging it you can’t afford surgery, be happy in your own skin

I need to see you in motion. Your lower lip seems too large. As for your jaw issue, grow a beard. Other than that, you are not bad looking. It is not popular to say, but ugly is objective while good looks are not. Don't waste money on surgery.

Next. How tall are you? And how is your voice? I don't think your problem is your face. You look sharp bro. Something else has brought you to this place.
Thanks man,This is my first post so I'm not really in the world of lookmaxing. I just wanted some ideas on how to be a more beautiful person, you look like someone who doesn't have their brains too destroyed by all this incel shit so I hope you have a great day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and Unalive
projecting cope:feelskek:
90% of men are unlookable. This guy has that pretty boy mixed look going on. His only problem is his lower third. You're blind, playing dumb, or haven't been out in years if you think otherwise. Let's be real. It's probably the third. You haven't been out in years.
Daaam all that ?what is cw ?
Take this guy's comments with a kg of salt. He focuses too much on minute details. High effort but ironically low IQ.

^

All this on the mouth but no mention of:

1. Mouth to bigonial width.
2. Combed down Moustaches.
3. Lip size.
4. Chin prominence.
5. Width of the nose. Or the effect of Alarplasty.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme and NZb6Air
Thanks man,This is my first post so I'm not really in the world of lookmaxing. I just wanted some ideas on how to be a more beautiful person, you look like someone who doesn't have their brains too destroyed by all this incel shit so I hope you have a great day
No problem. You should take your race into account btw. Most Black or Black-adjacent people (mixed) have recessed chins. You may look better with a genioplasty (chin surgery), but there is a real risk of looking uncanny.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme and NZb6Air
90% of men are unlookable
Cope
This guy has that pretty boy mixed look going on
@shizuku11111 thoughts? :feelskek:
His only problem is his lower third.
incorrect, bad bizygo, bad bignoial, non existent radix area, bad eyebrow length, bad mandible length, etc
High effort but ironically low IQ.
Cope that thread is low effort high iq, was made in a day

1. Mouth to bigonial width.
useless

2. Combed down Moustaches.
mentioned
3. Lip size.
mentioned it's the first part retard, lip vertical size is correlated with skeletal and/or alveodental deficiencies

4. Chin prominence.
irrelevant to the point of the thread
5. Width of the nose. Or the effect of Alarplasty.
mentioned, alar width is irrelevant to lip width, go read books or eppley's blog

• JFL
Reactions: shizuku11111
Delusional. Step outside. There is a reason why 80% of men are rated below average by women.
@shizuku11111 thoughts? :feelskek:

incorrect, bad bizygo, bad bignoial, non existent radix area, bad eyebrow length, bad mandible length, etc
Some flaws are worse than others. Fixing the biggest has a higher ROI than trying to fix all. His biggest flaw is his ESR ratio and lower lip size.
Cope that thread is low effort high iq, was made in a day
Lol. You say that with pride. What a no-lifer. :lul:
Useless :feelsuhh::

mentioned

mentioned it's the first part retard, lip vertical size is correlated with skeletal and/or alveodental deficiencies
Missed it. You got a point. :ogre:
irrelevant to the point of the thread
Irrelevant. :feelsuhh:. https://looksmax.org/threads/how-far-am-i-from-htn.1153357/#post-17135269

I'm not reposting the pics, but look at that opening post. His mouth looks more narrow in the second than the first. Chin prominence plays a role in perceived mouth width

• +1
wide set eyes=over

• Hmm...
U look like a thumb

• JFL
Reactions: inward gonioncel
cope show his ipd retard
Cba no more. Believe what you want. This has veered way too off course and it's late for me (around midnight). Imma just leave everyone with this thread. A 'straight' man who needs reasons to not use makeup. Lol.

• Ugh..
Cba no more. Believe what you want. This has veered way too off course and it's late for me (around midnight). Imma just leave everyone with this thread. A 'straight' man who needs reasons to not use makeup. Lol.

Goodnight 👍

i dont have wide set eyes 🥹
Can't sleep, so I'm getting back to you. You do. Also, ICD is a better measurement than IPD.

A lot of NZb6Air is saying is explained better in this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/ipd-es-ratio-eme-angle-is-borderline-meaningless-for-harmony.90416/

Your short eyebrow length brings your wide-set eyes closer. It is actually a positive. Possible improvements: Reduce eyebrow spacing. This will further bring your eyes closer together. Get nasion filler/implants. Again, this will bring your eyes closer together. But be conservative. You don't want to look uncanny (this means out of the ordinary)

Get a genioplasty. Chin height and width is not bad. You just lack projection.

@NZb6Air

Funny how I keep running into shit that supports what I am saying. Mouth length to nose width is important. Same with Mouth to bigonial width. Chin prominence etc. Care to explain?

Copy-paste from this thread:

From user Senssei.

Here I simulated:

>Almond eye surgery.
>Fixed his nose width-to-mouth width ratio, by making his nose narrower and more defined. His nose per se isn't bad but its easier to fix his ratio using a rhino than by widening his lips.
>His lips are also horizontally short, so I simulated shaving the body of his mandible, which made his lips take more space on his lower face.
>Darker, thicker, longer eyebrows (eyebrow dye, subtle microblading, minox and Latisse), with better shape (pluking the lower end of his eyebrows, which was reinforcing his droopy eye look).
>Darker, thicker, longer eyelashes, to give his face contrast and improve his perceibed pfl.
>A little bit of fillers to his jaw width, to get more angularity. Just like with the other guy, making his jaw angle lower would be harmonically bad since he has horizontally short lips (low jaw angles only look good with really wide lips), so I didn´t lower it, only made it wider and more angular.
>Tiny amount of fillers to his chin edges, to make it more angular. Must be in small amount to not make his already long chin longer, and to not widen it.. Once again, no chin widening when it comes to narrow lips. Narrow lips = narrow chin, wide lips = wide chin. Basic harmony tutorial.
>Wider neck (neck exercises).
>Lower body fat to get overall facial definition.
>A bit of buccal fat removal.
>He has downturned lips, so I made the corner of his lips higher placed. Fillers in the right spots is enough to get this effect.
>Fillers to his tear throughs.
>Astaxanthin to give a redder, more alive look to his pale complexion.