Which surgery to ascend? (high iqcels needed)

testcel

testcel

Iron
Long time lurker, wondering if any high iqcels can help me understand where I stand at the moment and (if recommended) surgery options that would give me the best chance to ascend.

Not something that I am set on at the moment (why I'm looking for more outside opinions) and want to get an idea of how much I could potentially benefit or if I am better off just living life.
  • 5'9, 25yo, 12% bodyfat
  • any major failos right now? bimax/genio/implants needed?
  • ignore hairstyle for the most part, have just started growing it out
  • embed is blurry so click pic to open in imgur at full quality

thx brahs :feelshah:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MrRubiks, ROTTING and twilight
I’m not knowledgeable enough to know what surgeries you need unfortunately (I’m going to guess they will have something to do with being boneless :feelswhy:) but I will bump this thread nevertheless because I’m interested. Good look my nigga

• +1
Reactions: testcel
SHOW YOUR BITE AND OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND TAKE A PIC

INITIALLY GENIOPLASTY BUT bsso could be a option too

I'm a low iqcel but you def need LL + lifts

• JFL
your normie enough I think the only surgery you should probably get is jaw fillers just to make your jaw a little bit more defined but other than that I dont think you really need to do anything right now

• +1
Long time lurker, wondering if any high iqcels can help me understand where I stand at the moment and (if recommended) surgery options that would give me the best chance to ascend.

Not something that I am set on at the moment (why I'm looking for more outside opinions) and want to get an idea of how much I could potentially benefit or if I am better off just living life.
  • 5'9, 25yo, 12% bodyfat

I have the same cheek problem as you. Near the mouth. Malar Fat compartment sagged. Fixable only with facelift. LEARN TO COPE until you re 40+ and finally do a minifacelift for this. You are too young to do it now. :bluepill:

Next, you have hollowness under the eyes. Indication for fillers.(y)

However, your BIGGEST issue is SUBMENTAL FAT. LOSE WEIGHT. :feelsrope:

If it does not help, then it must be skin and/or muscle. Surgery might be needed. You have a WEAKISH JAWLINE, THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. Weak jawline is probably one thing that can kill all your appeal, sth like severe NCT. Your line is not TOO weak, BUT with submental fat, you are killing your appeal at least 1 PSL-autism-point :unsure:

At the same time, try chin filler for the width, and height. Projection seems also a little lacking. The chin should be mouth-wide. Projection: from 0 to 3 degrees deviation from the vertical line, drawn from glabella. Height: no idea, wanna know myself, but yours seems curved to me? Maybe worth asking someone with qualifications. But your chin pointed IS a problem aesthetically. Woman's chin.:feelswhy:

THIN LIPS is another problem. Try fillers. :feelsez:

ROUNDED JAWLINE. This is bad, but fillers will not help, learn to live with it. This is a woman's trait. But Delon also had it. So, I wouldn't hurry for implants, or pouring 1 litre of filler in there. Chin is a way worse issue for you. And submental fat is even worse. :feelsokman:

YOU MIGHT NEED TO MOVE YOUR JAW. As I c it, your chin seems projected BUT the mandible forward projection is lacking... i am really bad at this topic, but you can research yourself further. If you really lack mandible forward growth, greet Bimax, darkness, my friend! I wouldn't dare do it... but if you are retarded enough, maybe you can ascend... :feelsrope:

So, here is a list of things to fix in order:
1) Submental fat - worst in your face: under-jaw lipo/kybella/weight loss/skin tightening with ultherapy/surgery - whatever works depending on the cause.
1*) Weakish jawline: fillers.
2) CHIN width/projection/height + mentolabial angle: fillers. Later, if you like the results: implant.
3) Midface hollowness: cheek/midface/undereye filler
4) Lips: filler
5) Mandible: Bimax/whatever moves your jaw forward. Not sure. Talk to a pro not to incels.
6) Rounded jawline: ACCEPTOPLASTY, and COPELIFT. But if you are insane to do Bimax for your mandible, you might as well break it in a few more places to create a good gonial angles.

PS. WHat nationality are you, genetically? :unsure: Just interested cause i have a somewhat similarlish face... though pheno different. But bone traits/proportions seem similar, except lower jaw.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bogii
I would say custom wrap around jaw implant but a really thin one. Maybe under eye infraorbital custom implants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20273
You aren't even softmaxxed yet. Neck looks weak

- Lose weight/debloat. You don't look 12% body fat. If you truly are debloated and true 12% body fat with that fat distribution, submental liposuction could be a good option for you. However, check first with a maxillofacial surgeon and CT scans to check if your chin and jaw are recessed. If that's the case, genioplasty and or bimax first depending and how fucked up your bite is or how recessed you are.
- You have somewhat thin lips, fillers can improve them.
- Your jaw, specifically your ramus is short and gonial angle is higher than ideal, I have a similar jaw to you. Custom jaw angle implants would really be a good looksmax for you. You also have sclera show and somewhat weak undereye support, custom infraorbital implants would be a good fix for that.
- Your nose's alar base looks a bit wider than ideal and you have a somewhat bulbous tip. Rhinoplasty should fix it but this is a very small detail, you shouldn't worry about it tbh.
- Grow your hair longer, curtains haircut would look good on you.

If I were you, I would book a proper consult with a blackpilled surgeon, with CT scan of your skull included. This should clear if your jaw and chin are recessed or not. If you are recessed, fix the recession with genio and or bimax. After that, get the implants and lip fillers. Rhinoplasty (if you do it) dead last, always after jaw surgery, never before.

You are average looking IMO, can definitely ascend with a good surgeon and losing weight/debloating (or submental lipo after jaw surgery if that's your fat distribution).

I'm not an expert, just someone in a similar position to you. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Bimax, infras, cantho and jaw angle implants

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
Infraorbital-malar-cheekbone implants and jaw implants + lefort1, maybe enough with the implants.

Narrow lower jaw is your biggest problem, then consider LL or heightfrauding.

You need double jaw sugery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18361
Bimax, both jaws looks recessed and a rhinoplasty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18361
1) Submental fat - worst in your face: under-jaw lipo/kybella/weight loss/skin tightening with ultherapy/surgery - whatever works depending on the cause.
- Lose weight/debloat. You don't look 12% body fat. If you truly are debloated and true 12% body fat with that fat distribution, submental liposuction could be a good option for you. However, check first with a maxillofacial surgeon and CT scans to check if your chin and jaw are recessed. If that's the case, genioplasty and or bimax first depending and how fucked up your bite is or how recessed you are.
100% on this problem, it's the first thing I noticed as a potential failo a few months back. I'm very lean with clear abs and my siblings/mother's side of the family all have this problem, so it's not something I can fix with diet unless I tried for something like 8% BF.

I started looking into options for submental fat and assumed it would be a clear lipo case, so I booked a consultation with one of the best lipo surgeons in New York and saw him a month ago. It was really weird :hnghn:

As I explained my issue he started looking at me confused like he didn't know what I was talking about. I tried to explain, but his initial opinion was that I was a lean guy with not much fat in the area - gave me "you have BDD" vibes even tho he didn't say that. We did check under my neck when it's fully stretched out (i.e. facing upwards and leaning forward) and there was no "fat" to pinch there — I agreed with him on that, but couldn't understand why I was always showing up with a double chin in every photo. Potentially he was just super :bluepill:, he told me I was a good looking guy, every face is different, and I wouldn't get much benefit from lipo or attempts to improve that area. His best guess was that it was just a posture thing, and any fat there would definitely be "deep fat".

That had me doubting myself for a few weeks, but reading these comments again and looking through photos it sounds like total BS to me. I will get a 2nd + 3rd opinion and report back. Good idea to check bite and CT scan first tho. Hopefully first surgeon was just a low iqcel and there is still a chance to gain 1PSL with more defined jaw :feelsgood:

I have the same cheek problem as you. Near the mouth. Malar Fat compartment sagged. Fixable only with facelift. LEARN TO COPE until you re 40+ and finally do a minifacelift for this. You are too young to do it now. :bluepill:

Next, you have hollowness under the eyes. Indication for fillers.(y)
Maybe under eye infraorbital custom implants.
You also have sclera show and somewhat weak undereye support, custom infraorbital implants would be a good fix for that.
Infraorbital-malar-cheekbone implants
Does anyone have good resources to read/learn more about the cheekbone and under eye area? I don't really have an eye for this stuff and so can't pick out when I look at my pics what the problem is. Sounds like I need to educate myself on the topic, would appreciate any help

PS. WHat nationality are you, genetically? :unsure: Just interested cause i have a somewhat similarlish face... though pheno different. But bone traits/proportions seem similar, except lower jaw.
Mother's side is Polish (southern Poland specifically), father's side Egyptian.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and NegativeNorwood
THINGS I AM DOING NEXT :incel:
  1. Figure out if I am recessed -> book consult with maxiofacial surgeon and ask for a CT scan (will report back ITT)
  2. Either solve the fat look under my jaw and chin with bimax/genio (if recessed) or lipo
  3. Consider jaw implants (but maybe with fat removed I will be happy enough with the definition here even if it is rounded)
  4. Consider cheek/undereye implants (but might just cope with this TBH, worried implants risk giving me an uncanny or artificial look and I want to avoid this at all costs)
IMO fillers anywhere are cope and migration is the last thing I want so will avoid those if at all possible

Does everyone so far agree with this / I am also looking for more thoughts and comments from ppl who haven't commented yet

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
THINGS I AM DOING NEXT :incel:
  1. Figure out if I am recessed -> book consult with maxiofacial surgeon and ask for a CT scan (will report back ITT)
  2. Either solve the fat look under my jaw and chin with bimax/genio (if recessed) or lipo
  3. Consider jaw implants (but maybe with fat removed I will be happy enough with the definition here even if it is rounded)
  4. Consider cheek/undereye implants (but might just cope with this TBH, worried implants risk giving me an uncanny or artificial look and I want to avoid this at all costs)
IMO fillers anywhere are cope and migration is the last thing I want so will avoid those if at all possible

Does everyone so far agree with this / I am also looking for more thoughts and comments from ppl who haven't commented yet
Sounds quite good, keep us updated with your progress!
Does anyone have good resources to read/learn more about the cheekbone and under eye area? I don't really have an eye for this stuff and so can't pick out when I look at my pics what the problem is. Sounds like I need to educate myself on the topic, would appreciate any help
This forum has lots of info about implants, and some users had them done. If you use the search function you definitely can grab lots of info about them.
Lack of undereye support makes you look tired. Examples of people with good undereye support would be Francisco Lachowski, Elias Depoot or Max Henhappel to name a few. 0 hollowness below their eyes and their sclera is not visible. It gives a fresh, alert look.

• +1

• 5'9, 25yo, 12% bodyfat

finasteride+minoxidil+microneedling or the norwood reaper will collect your hair eventually

after correcting your pic's rotation for the Frankfurt line it's pretty clear you're recessed imo. if you're seriously considering jaw surgery i would do that before anything else as it will really change your face. you might not want certain things you thought you did after getting it done

Untitled

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
after correcting your pic's rotation for the Frankfurt line it's pretty clear you're recessed imo. if you're seriously considering jaw surgery i would do that before anything else as it will really change your face. you might not want certain things you thought you did after getting it done

View attachment 1644465
Nicely spotted :feelswhy: booking in with a maxillofacial surgeon for consult + CT scan today. Will keep thread updated

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and debuff