Which surgery would make the most difference?

1ukano

1ukano

Bronze
What enhancement treatment would do the most difference and getting more attractive, rhinoplasty or a chin implant/ filler?
I can only get one right now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
it depends on the severity of how fucked up your nose is and how fucked your chin is. Without knowing more I would probably say Rhino tho.

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
It's dependent on the person. If your nose is terrible the rhino. If you are a chinless person probably the filler/implant. Realistically you should probably do both at some point. So if you are planning on doing both in the future it doesn't really change the outcome at all. Therefore whichever one you prefer at this time.

Unless you have a severe deformed nose, fillers.

I talked with a guy on attraction theory and he said that I have good forward growth and that the only issue was the chins shape from the side and about my nose he said he liked my nose from the size although that my tip of the nose looked soft with a slightly bulbous fuller tip and that it made me look less masculine and that it didn’t need a harsh transformation

I talked with a guy on attraction theory and he said that I have good forward growth and that the only issue was the chins shape from the side and about my nose he said he liked my nose from the size although that my tip of the nose looked soft with a slightly bulbous fuller tip and that it made me look less masculine and that it didn’t need a harsh transformation

It's dependent on the person. If your nose is terrible the rhino. If you are a chinless person probably the filler/implant. Realistically you should probably do both at some point. So if you are planning on doing both in the future it doesn't really change the outcome at all. Therefore whichever one you prefer at this time.

bulbous tips aren't easy to fix.
I've seen people needing more than one nosejob.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
bulbous tips aren't easy to fix.
I've seen people needing more than one nosejob.
He said that it wasn’t that bad, but if you’d like I could you pics and maybe you could help me out ?

Geez a pic would be really useful in answering that question

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 18776