Which trait halos you for longer as you age, a good eye area or a good mandible?

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta

Also which one deteriorates first?
Most middle aged men I see have sagging soft tissue around their jaw with barely any jaw definition visible
How much of that is due to them never having much jaw mass to begin with, how much is due to bone mass decreasing with age and how much is due to weight gain?
I never really notice older men with Tom Brady mandibles but even if I did I don't think it really compensates for aged skin that much
It's almost like big masculine features on an old guy are just seen as normal as opposed to a halo which they are on a young guy
Maher's mogger mandible looked like more of a halo when he was 18 than it does at 27

Guys with good eye areas but average jaws will likely see their jaw deteriorate first as they age with lose soft tissue becoming apparent but how long does it take for top tier eyes to stop looking good due to skin sagging around the eyes?

Being white.
:feelsokman:
I have top tier lower third and bones as you know.
Eyes are fine too.
But white is lacking

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, currylightskin, Looks234 and 1 other person
A good mandible is better by far.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, bogii, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
Eye area. You can always beard Fraud and mature men mog w beards

A robust lower third and good cheekbones will make you age better. WIthout bone support u will age badly. Eyes are the first thing to age... so a good eye area in youth will generally look bad at older ages unless the eye area has top tier colouring.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Oberyn and Chadethnic101
Good mandible tbh ages much better

Skin will remain tight due to good bones

Adrian Conrad is best example of jaw>eye area
Huge UEE yet looks amazing Still due to amazing bones

Attachments

• iR8gBZxd9NdxE8il7FDcNoxPxLfA9KZqjCF3lfgpiW8.jpg
    iR8gBZxd9NdxE8il7FDcNoxPxLfA9KZqjCF3lfgpiW8.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn
View attachment 1686347

View attachment 1686362

Also which one deteriorates first?
Most middle aged men I see have sagging soft tissue around their jaw with barely any jaw definition visible
How much of that is due to them never having much jaw mass to begin with, how much is due to bone mass decreasing with age and how much is due to weight gain?
I never really notice older men with Tom Brady mandibles but even if I did I don't think it really compensates for aged skin that much
It's almost like big masculine features on an old guy are just seen as normal as opposed to a halo which they are on a young guy
Maher's mogger mandible looked like more of a halo when he was 18 than it does at 27

Guys with good eye areas but average jaws will likely see their jaw deteriorate first as they age with lose soft tissue becoming apparent but how long does it take for top tier eyes to stop looking good due to skin sagging around the eyes?
Alain Delon had such beautiful eyes. Unmoggable North Atlantid gigamogger.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Eye area.

This 50-year-old can still slay JBs because of the way his orbitals are shaped. Looks like a prince

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19297