Which user/s do you hate the most

the faggot with "Confirmed 7 PSL" in his bio, while he looks like a punchable egoistic subhuman retard. god i FUCKING hate that retard, makes me angry whenever i see him comment. he needs to come down to earth, and realize he's not better than us
It’s on here, I’m not looking for it though.
Do you have a picture of him, or anywhere here?
@karbo is just mad bcs he made a brag thread and when i pointed that out he claimed to mog me to oblivion i said to him to post his pics to prove it. Instead of posting those pics he decided to go into reddit mode and said ¨Damn you must be insecure there buddy 😂 ¨ instead of posting any picture of himself or providing proof for his claims. Yet he has the audacity to call me a egoistic subhuman while i have been respectfull and helpfull to the majority of users despite their looks. Big projection tbh.

FYI None of you have seen my pics as i didnt post it anywhere in a public thread jfl. Only place i have posted my pics were in private dms with unseen.cc which can only be seen after the first view.

As for the people who saw my pics on this site, (@turkproducer @streege ) both of them have rated me between a 6,5 and 7 PSL and other users previously on lookism have rated me between that range.

EDIT: As for now @TsarTsar444 also has seen my pics and he himself also rated me around the 7 PSL

Last edited:
@karbo is just mad bcs he made a brag thread and when i pointed that out he claimed to mog me to oblivion i said to him to post his pics to prove it. Instead of posting those pics he decided to go into reddit mode and said ¨Damn you must be insecure there buddy 😂 ¨ instead of posting any picture of himself or providing proof for his claims. Yet he has the audacity to call me a egoistic subhuman while i have been respectfull and helpfull to the majority of users despite their looks. Big projection tbh.

FYI None of you have seen my pics as i didnt post it anywhere in a public thread jfl. Only place i have posted my pics were in private dms with unseen.cc which can only be seen after the first view.

As for the people who saw my pics on this site, (@turkproducer @streege ) both of them have rated me between a 6,5 and 7 PSL and other users previously on lookism have rated me between that range.

EDIT: As for now @TsarTsar444 also has seen my pics and he himself also rated me around the 7 PSL

Imagine looking like your avi.

Imagine looking like your avi.
I have similair features but Young Tyson Ballou still mogs me imo,
He is the ideal i try to come as close as possible to

I have similair features but Young Tyson Ballou still mogs me imo,
He is the ideal i try to come as close as possible to

His eyebrows are one of his best traits imo.

• +1
Reactions: Anon
  • +1
tfw when no one mentioned you

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Anon and Deleted member 685
@Alexanderr

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Anon, Deleted member 685 and Alexanderr

Besides the ‘Kill yourself’ part since that is too harsh.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Anon and Deleted member 1551

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Anon
ah

• +1
ritalin mogs u tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Anon

Tbf i think you underrated me if you consider yourself a 7 PSL, I think you mog me by 1-2 points but I feel like if you consider yourself a 7 PSL i can’t be 3 points below you lol

• +1
Tbf i think you underrated me if you consider yourself a 7 PSL, I think you mog me by 1-2 points but I feel like if you consider yourself a 7 PSL i can’t be 3 points below you lol
I said you was a 5 PSL bro

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Anon
@Prolapsed Anus. Someone outta tie that scumbag up, strip him naked and then perform sexual acts on him as punishment for being so sexy.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2969

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
I said you was a 5 PSL bro
i thought you were the faggot on your avi, i dont hate you so much anymore then. something about his face makes me unhappy :hnghn:

@Sergeant incel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ritalincel and needsolution
@Prolapsed Anus. Someone outta tie that scumbag up, strip him naked and then perform sexual acts on him as punishment for being so sexy.
Prolapsed Anus

Mhmmm I just wanna get a piece of that:hnghn:

• +1
@knajjd because he keeps fucking banning me for no reason

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3043 and needsolution
Im too noname to be included here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Guy with the Squidward avi who talks about conspiracies.

I don't care, but some users here hate me for no reason i think, i can't really think in hating someone in real life even if a person tries to make me mad or something, so imagine caring enough to hate people in a obscure forum that no one knows or give a fuck about, i only takes seriously few users here too so.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205