sørenyuko
183cm hmtn
- Joined
- Sep 29, 2026
- Posts
- 1,522
- Reputation
- 1,563
Who would be most likely hanged with this sign on their chest
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
"I was a savage"what does that sign say i dont speak whatever languages is that
did he really?View attachment 5732624
he made a 16 year old kill himself
did he really?
im not reading that thread so idk what happened but based i like him even more now![]()
I killed schery6
@schery HAHAAHAPUSHED YOU TO DEATH Me being mogman heard scherys last words “Blackgymmax I’m not subhuman please NO NO DONT DO IT NOOOOO” And that’s how I did it. No idea why he called me that tholooksmax.org
1 month here and you have already become derangedim not reading that thread so idk what happened but based i like him even more now
nigga bgm likes me were literally friends1 month here and you have already become deranged![]()