Which would you choose?

Which one buddyboyo?

• 7psl 6'2 good frame but poor

Votes: 26 40.6%
  • 6psl 6' averge frame son of milionare

Votes: 38 59.4%

• Total voters
Pick the 7 psl and you will get scouted easily

If you said. low iq + 6 psl + rich (inherited) vs. low iq + 7 psl + poor, then I would still choose 6 psl cuz i would be too low IQ to break out with my looks as the 7 psl guy
this

if ur 7 psl ur compatible with everything in life. you can get into acting (you dont need to know how to act, u'll just get casted in CW teen dramas and superhero TV shows you are THAT bad), you can do music (you dont have to know how to sing in 2019) etc. so many options. at 6 psl ur still considered very good looking but not something super out of ordinary so u cant really abuse your looks as much
not exactly, if you're autistic and akward on the set it's over for acting maxing

look at this frauding indian

1571859840158.png

he has 3,4 million followers. he earns ~5 figures PER post. tens of thousands of dollars. he frauds for a living and he is far from 7 ps
what's his net worth, or how cars houses he has?

what's his net worth, or how cars houses he has?
4. His Net Worth. The handsome model has accumulated enormous fame and fortune through his modeling contracts and endorsements. As such, it won't come as a surprise to know that Toni Mahfud's net worth is estimated at $4 million.

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
you know i mean rich is spending 4$ just on cars per year. And where's the yacht and 2 villas?
you can't be fucking serious. if you are you are literally 2 digit IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
you can't be fucking serious. if you are you are literally 2 digit IQ
Ok i wrote son of milionaire but it's more like bilionaire. Rich i mean living there

Jfl at model being able toafford at least one of these

Ok i wrote son of milionaire but it's more like bilionaire. Rich i mean living there
yes billionaire obviously changes things

but you have to understand happiness and moeny is not linear graph. the amount you get happier is less and less as you get richer. you are a little young to understand this concept maybe

when you go from poor to medium wealth class you will become A LOT happier

when you go from middle class to upper class, you will still be a lot happier

when you go from upper class to rich, you will be happier, but way less increase as previous ones

.. etc. you get the pont. going from 4 million dollar networth to 1 billion is huge jump in money but little jump in how good you feel in life, even though you can buy "way more expensive'" things

yes billionaire obviously changes things

but you have to understand happiness and moeny is not linear graph. the amount you get happier is less and less as you get richer. you are a little young to understand this concept maybe

when you go from poor to medium wealth class you will become A LOT happier

when you go from middle class to upper class, you will still be a lot happier

when you go from upper class to rich, you will be happier, but way less increase as previous ones

.. etc. you get the pont. going from 4 million dollar networth to 1 billion is huge jump in money but little jump in how good you feel in life, even though you can buy "way more expensive'" things
dude you don't get it. IT's not about just being rich for me. I'm huge car freak and if i could i would spend half a bilion $ for cars. I love cararts like bugatti and pagani, i love materials (i want to at leasy touch that rolls royce interior), sound, i enjoy motorsport i would love to have real race cars to use on track.

I'm already 6PSL (I think, depends by who's definition. Model tier starts at 6PSL according to some lel), 6", average frame and son of a millionaire lmao (NOT MY INTENTION TO BRAG). But it was funny seeing the poll

at 7psl and 6'2, I will become a millionaire myself.

7psl 6'2 good frame but poor

Bro legit 6ft2 PSL 7 is a free millionaire model career

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Bro legit 6ft2 PSL 7 is a free millionaire career
Just go to modeling agency and become a millionaire theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
How? PSL 7 is 99.9 percentile JFL
It's 99.999999 percentile but you will not become rich just from modeling you need business or acting skils upon that

PSL 7 6'2 no doubt. I don't care if I'm fucking poor, I would just enjoy life to its maximum and fuck all the foids at school, + I could be a model, get some money and live a decent life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
It's 99.999999 percentile but you will not become rich just from modeling you need business or acting skils upon that
i don't give a shit about money or about being rich I just wanna MOG EVERYONE

7psl 6'2 good frame but poor