Which would you rather for an LTR? MTB sorority/surfer blonde or Stacylite goth?

Which would you rather for an LTR?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene
Title, assume both are white or white-adjacent.

Goth = NOT an e-girl/Hot Topic girl/emo girl

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Klasik616, dbva and 1 other person
@greycel @Whatever

• +1
Reactions: kaligula567 and greycel
@Prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
who care hottter=better. Stacy is miles away from becky

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Deleted member 84469
black men

• +1
Reactions: Mandibular, Kelly Oubre Jr and T50gandycel
black men
black men

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
@ me in your threads

• +1
goth and then we'll fuck while listening to the entire darkthrone discography

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vetar, Goth and Xangsane
@Hottaco34

Goths are overrated

Most look like utter shit without the makeup

• +1
Reactions: Andremln and Whatever
Why is this even a question. Nigga is literally asking us if a bitches fashion choices actually matter

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
@greycel @Whatever

If the goth Stacylite is something like prime Bilinda Butcher so without all the makeup then maybe. But I’ve never seen a goth Stacylite, goth girls wear way too much makeup and basically looksmin themselves down to LTB.

On the other hand, I can’t imagine a blonde surfer girl that’s only MTB, she’d have to have some huge frame or completely dogshit facial structure but they never do, they’re always Stacylite+ dream girls. And if we’re talking LTR, I actually have a thing or two in common with them, because I do landscape photography and I’ve lived in SoCal and traveled to probably some of the same places. I know a couple that’s a surfer guy and a photographer girl and the story of how they met and the pictures she took back then are like something out of some fairy tale. But that’s the other way around, surfer guys are some of the toughest competition there is, that’s one of the best niches you can get into.

• +1
Mtb for sure, goths are so Non NT looking and being with one would make you look aspie even if she's hot, actually i remember being friends with like the most popular guy in my school and he had a crush on a goth girl (htb) but he told me if he ever had a ltr with her he would be seen as a weirdo so he could only fuck her (he didn't want to, he truly wanted to ltr her but social standards exist so nothing could ever happen)

• +1
Reactions: Whatever and Xangsane
If the goth Stacylite is something like prime Bilinda Butcher so without all the makeup then maybe. But I’ve never seen a goth Stacylite, goth girls wear way too much makeup and basically looksmin themselves down to LTB.

On the other hand, I can’t imagine a blonde surfer girl that’s only MTB, she’d have to have some huge frame or completely dogshit facial structure but they never do, they’re always Stacylite+ dream girls. And if we’re talking LTR, I actually have a thing or two in common with them, because I do landscape photography and I’ve lived in SoCal and traveled to probably some of the same places. I know a couple that’s a surfer guy and a photographer girl and the story of how they met and the pictures she took back then are like something out of some fairy tale. But that’s the other way around, surfer guys are some of the toughest competition there is, that’s one of the best niches you can get into.
Why are surfer guys some of the toughest competition?

I like goth music so goth girl always

• +1
Mtb for sure, goths are so Non NT looking and being with one would make you look aspie even if she's hot, actually i remember being friends with like the most popular guy in my school and he had a crush on a goth girl (htb) but he told me if he ever had a ltr with her he would be seen as a weirdo so he could only fuck her (he didn't want to, he truly wanted to ltr her but social standards exist so nothing could ever happen)
And what looks level was the popular guy + are goth girls usually capped at who they could ltr irrespective of looks level?

Because basically all of them have good enough faces, but also great bodies, great hair and skin, healthy, athletic, happy and chill and fun personalities, some level of money and status, and overall lifestyle. Surfing kinda requires a minimum of a bunch of very attractive things, like if a guy surfs it’s always part of this overall killer vibe and lifestyle. It’s an energy thing and a water thing, I feel like attractive people are drawn to the ocean and definitely living by it makes you healthier. Looking like Jason Momoa or the Hemsworths in SoCal, Hawaii, Australia is legit unbeatable. The only other niche I know of being such a Stacy magnet is ice hockey players but that’s kinda because hockey is so big in Stacylands like Sweden and Quebec, surfers get better girls pound for pound.

Like this is what surfers get. And one thing, I’d see girls like this with guys well into their 30s and 40s, maybe it’s not too late for me to try to learn it again.

4A39DF14 5EA2 45D0 A629 9867AA09D3A2 9826 000007D70E52E05C
D2E04690 D1C2 478F A0DB 12B378EF54F2 9826 000007D70E044472
IMG 3469

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469 and ihearvoices
Because basically all of them have good enough faces, but also great bodies, great hair and skin, healthy, athletic, happy and chill and fun personalities, some level of money and status, and overall lifestyle. Surfing kinda requires a minimum of a bunch of very attractive things, like if a guy surfs it’s always part of this overall killer vibe and lifestyle. It’s an energy thing and a water thing, I feel like attractive people are drawn to the ocean and definitely living by it makes you healthier. Looking like Jason Momoa or the Hemsworths in SoCal, Hawaii, Australia is legit unbeatable. The only other niche I know of being such a Stacy magnet is ice hockey players but that’s kinda because hockey is so big in Stacylands like Sweden and Quebec, surfers get better girls pound for pound.

Like this is what surfers get. And one thing, I’d see girls like this with guys well into their 30s and 40s, maybe it’s not too late for me to try to learn it again.

View attachment 3169653 View attachment 3169654 View attachment 3169655
And do surfers almost never date non white and non blonde?

And do surfers almost never date non white and non blonde?

I knew a few with Asian girls, but even then they were top tier for Asian girls.

• +1
Elab top tier for asian?

IMG 4025
IMG 4026

Something roughly like this, and it's not just the pretty face and skinny body, they had an overall vibe that was way more relaxed and livelier than the usual kinda dull and nerdy Asian girl. And the surfer guys I knew them with were blonde and slightly recessed.

• +1
View attachment 3169777 View attachment 3169784

Something roughly like this, and it's not just the pretty face and skinny body, they had an overall vibe that was way more relaxed and livelier than the usual kinda dull and nerdy Asian girl. And the surfer guys I knew them with were blonde and slightly recessed.
What about chadlite and chad surfer guys? Blonde guys? Slayer and white only?

Stacylite goth

What about chadlite and chad surfer guys? Blonde guys? Slayer and white only?

If you mean the phenos of the guys, a lot of them are dirty blonde, think something like the Hemsworths, Brad Pitt, Neil Halstead. But plenty aren't, I was friends with one who was part Portuguese so darker hair and eyes and he's 6'2" and a total magnet for blonde girls. Also knew Latinos into surfing, think something like Dave Navarro with long hair, total slayers. Most of these guys don't have perfectly harmonious model faces, so they might get underrated on here, but everything else more than makes up for it. It's an appeal thing.

As for the Asian girls going for the recessed blonde guys, that just seems to be the pattern in all subcultures. I have a theory that when Asian girls go for white guys they actually wanna see some recession, because one of the things they hate about themselves is their blocky heads and jaws, so totally opposite coloring and bone structure is their solution for it. I had housemates who surfed, the taller and more robust one had this 5'10" blonde Stacy girlfriend and the shorter and slightly recessed one had an Asian girlfriend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469 and Xangsane
If you mean the phenos of the guys, a lot of them are dirty blonde, think something like the Hemsworths, Brad Pitt, Neil Halstead. But plenty aren't, I was friends with one who was part Portuguese so darker hair and eyes and he's 6'2" and a total magnet for blonde girls.
What happened to non blonde white and non white girls?
Also knew Latinos into surfing, think something like Dave Navarro with long hair, total slayers. Most of these guys don't have perfectly harmonious model faces, so they might get underrated on here, but everything else more than makes up for it. It's an appeal thing.
And they’re generally white and blonde women only?
And as for the Latinos did they have a lot of ethnic girls wanting them but they preferred white blonde women?
As for the Asian girls going for the recessed blonde guys, that just seems to be the pattern in all subcultures. I have a theory that when Asian girls go for white guys they actually wanna see some recession, because one of the things they hate about themselves is their blocky heads and jaws, so totally opposite coloring and bone structure is their solution for it. I had housemates who surfed, the taller and more robust one had this 5'10" blonde Stacy girlfriend and the shorter and slightly recessed one had an Asian girlfriend.
Jfl one asian I knew had a robust chad bf :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: crazy right?
And what do you rate those two guys?

View attachment 3169653 View attachment 3169654 View attachment 3169655
I'd say the reason hockey players get the hottest cold weather women is simply because you CANNOT play hockey and be boneless and weak. Hockey players can get to ogre levels with how much bone they have.

As for surfers I can't comment since I live in the Midwest and surfing really isn't a thing here for obvious reasons. But it seems hockey and surfing require such level of physicality than other sports don't that you're going to have to look very hard to find the ugly people as opposed the other way around. And of course this doesn't even take into account the regional status associated with these activities.

Like in the mountain states the Stacies tend to hang out with the snowboarders and the climbers. Again it's a matter of extreme physicality and status.

Contrast this with goth girls who aren't known for being into any physical activity and also are known for being depressed most of the time. I think part of the goth girl appeal is she doesn't know her worth anyway even if she is a Stacy. But the question would beg why a Stacy would become goth in the 1st place, as turning goth is naturally for low status people, and Stacies are seldom low status unless they are really weird (like the guys on this forum)

• +1
It depends where you are. I'd imagine in SoCal or Hawaii surfing is one of the most popular activities and therefore the status that comes with it. Like if you're in New York your competition wouldn't be surfers but finance guys.

Actually now that I think of it, gymcelling gives you much higher status on the East Coast given the Mediterranean blue collar culture there. Usually Italian gymbros get a lot of the hot girls in the Northeast and they aren't finance bros. But that's such a regionally specific thing. Like where I live in the Midwest gymcelling is still kind of a niche thing but it is growing quickly.

• +1
And what looks level was the popular guy + are goth girls usually capped at who they could ltr irrespective of looks level?
High HTN with insane appeal

• +1
It depends where you are. I'd imagine in SoCal or Hawaii surfing is one of the most popular activities and therefore the status that comes with it. Like if you're in New York your competition wouldn't be surfers but finance guys.

Actually now that I think of it, gymcelling gives you much higher status on the East Coast given the Mediterranean blue collar culture there. Usually Italian gymbros get a lot of the hot girls in the Northeast and they aren't finance bros. But that's such a regionally specific thing. Like where I live in the Midwest gymcelling is still kind of a niche thing but it is growing quickly.
And here in the UK it’s rugby lads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469