While I wait for my dad to set me up with a girl, should I order a kissing device and attach it onto my pillow?

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
I want to luciddreammaxx while I fantasise about dating, having a wonderful life and making love with my ideal girl that I'm dating in my imagination while he sets me up with a girl from his family connections.

I need to put a kissing device on my pillow while I cling on to my bedsheet and hump it, imagining it's my sweet, darling gf. Nothing is complete without tender kisses and touching her face, sorry I meant my pillow.

I might attach a curly, puffy wig onto my pillow if I could find one. I will run my hands in her scalp gently giving it a massage.

Any advice pls?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, mogstar, n0rthface and 13 others
@AutismVictim

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Loki, Martyokart, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, n0rthface, Deleted member 17829 and 3 others

Attachments

• 510JTwH2JrL._AC_SX355_.jpg
    510JTwH2JrL._AC_SX355_.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Moggable and 14 others
you're one weird fellow ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Martyokart, Deleted member 19036 and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, galego123 and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • JFL
Reactions: ropemax, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
Yikes icegif 6

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, currylightskin, Deleted member and 3 others
AUTISM OVERLOAD
congratulations Chaddam you broke the autism scale

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, n0rthface, CupOfCoffee and 4 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Xangsane and 1 other person
Wdym how nigga you just made a thread about kissing a pillow imagining its your girlfriend
I need something to cope with before my dad helps me find a hqnp girl.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
I want to luciddreammaxx while I fantasise about dating, having a wonderful life and making love with my ideal girl that I'm dating in my imagination while he sets me up with a girl from his family connections.

I need to put a kissing device on my pillow while I cling on to my bedsheet and hump it, imagining it's my sweet, darling gf. Nothing is complete without tender kisses and touching her face, sorry I meant my pillow.

I might attach a curly, puffy wig onto my pillow if I could find one. I will run my hands in her scalp gently giving it a massage.

Any advice pls?
Whenever I used to enter into a lucid dream I would just grab the nearest girl and brutally rape her knowing I was dreaming and there would be no consequences. There was no kissing.

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member and Xangsane
Practice with your wife if she isn't ran through by Chads.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, currylightskin, Oberyn and 1 other person
Practice with your wife if she isn't ran through by Chads.
He’s getting a British Muslima. She prob has chad and Tyrone cock on her mouth. I know girls who kissed their parents after sucking my dick lmfao :feelsgah::forcedsmile:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, currylightskin and Chadeep
Whenever I used to enter into a lucid dream I would just grab the nearest girl and brutally rape her knowing I was dreaming and there would be no consequences. There was no kissing.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin
.what in the fucking autism is this

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
He’s getting a British Muslima. She prob has chad and Tyrone cock on her mouth. I know girls who kissed their parents after sucking my dick lmfao :feelsgah::forcedsmile:
She doesn't have to be British according to dad.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I just want to cope while my dad helps me find a girl.
just wait nigga . max 3 months he'll find a girl . tell him to find a girl for me as well . syrian , lebanese , jordanian preffered

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Xangsane
just wait nigga . max 3 months he'll find a girl . tell him to find a girl for me as well . syrian , lebanese , jordanian preffered
I feel lovesick. And sure.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
  • +1
till then cope with humping your pillow
Should I get a kissing device? It's not complete without kisses, eye contact (I'll have to imagine this) and caressing.

Should I get a kissing device? It's not complete without kisses, eye contact (I'll have to imagine this) and caressing.
bro you've survived 8 years . its probably 2-3 months . dont waste your sperm lucid dreaming

• +1

Any advice pls?
what the fuck GIF

• +1
Very odd idea

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
You are one strange boyo

• JFL
Do you plan on showing her your looksmax account?

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back