while my peers are enjoying life I rot here

ReinerGeist1

ReinerGeist1

I saw the devil thru the woods in his black truck
Brootal that all my peers are out having fun while I rot here looksmaxxing and fantasizing about my future surgery ascension. It's truly over for me.

Alpham

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Account717, GalacticHero, Deleted member 21931 and 7 others
ur peers will suffer later while u enjoy dawg just suffer now cuz if u dont suffer now u 10 fold later

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181
enjoy how im subhuman?
u dont have to be forever, just get surgeries, ascend mentally too, just plan out your life while they have fun find something u mog at. Ascension is possible for most people if u are smart about it, just keep thinking and learning what would be the best thing to do.

• +1
Reactions: YEATT, Deleted member 21931, Deleted member 31155 and 2 others
u dont have to be forever, just get surgeries, ascend mentally too, just plan out your life while they have fun find something u mog at. Ascension is possible for most people if u are smart about it, just keep thinking and learning what would be the best thing to do.
i gave myself a deadline that if I am still a virgin after 20 Its lights out

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30898 and Gaygymmaxx
i gave myself a deadline that if I am still a virgin after 20 Its lights out
nah 20 is still early theres barely any difference when ur 18 and 20. make it like 24 and then its a good plan. are u already gonna get ur surgeries and softmaxxed fully at 20 and learn and be a pro at socializing? No? Then its too early to give up

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero, Deleted member 21931, Roquefort and 2 others
nah 20 is still early theres barely any difference when ur 18 and 20. make it like 24 and then its a good plan. are u already gonna get ur surgeries and softmaxxed fully at 20 and learn and be a pro at socializing? No? Then its too early to give up
I am 16 atm

Brootal that all my peers are out having fun while I rot here looksmaxxing and fantasizing about my future surgery ascension. It's truly over for me.

View attachment 2299949
It is because you are a ROTTER, and with very high probability, a closet homosexual :feelscry:

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I am 16 atm
yup 20 is still too early there are guys who ascend after that for sure. get money until 24 for surgeries and be smart dont get botched u will ascend. but right now if u softmaxx until 19 you could at around 19 already ascend it depends i dont know what your base is like

• +1
yup 20 is still too early there are guys who ascend after that for sure. get money until 24 for surgeries and be smart dont get botched u will ascend. but right now if u softmaxx until 19 you could at around 19 already ascend it depends i dont know what your base is like
my base is subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30898
I wanna get surgery now but my dad doesnt let me even though he has money to pay for them

• +1
Just saw an Instagram post of my childhood friend partying in the Mediterranean while I get drunk almost every day at home close to the arctic circle, it’s over man

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30898 and extremchange628181
Just saw an Instagram post of my childhood friend partying in the Mediterranean while I get drunk almost every day at home close to the arctic circle, it’s over man
fucking over for us man

I tried to blackpill my father but he didnt give a single fuck lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30898
I wanna get surgery now but my dad doesnt let me even though he has money to pay for them
My parents also have the money but don’t try to even think of it. They are bluepilled and will never give you the money

My parents also have the money but don’t try to even think of it. They are bluepilled and will never give you the money
yes lmfao they gave me these chud genes and dont even wanna help me JFL

• So Sad
That's weird, usually the postmaxxers actually have social life

brother u do know height doesnt mean shit when u look bad

dn rd
people here say shit like that and it turns out they are moggers

• Hmm...
Reactions: Abhorrence
then you're fakecel my guy
Im 6’2 white guy with dark eyes though. And i already had a few girlfriends and probably look worse than u. U need to softmaxx and just talk to multiple girls

• +1
Im 6’2 white guy with dark eyes though. And i already had a few girlfriends and probably look worse than u. U need to softmaxx and just talk to multiple girls
bro

• +1
yea but my parent wont pay even though they very well could
Mine were 100% against surgeries. But now they are helping me get them. And we kinda poor even. U need for a long time to blackpill them, complain about ur looks to the point they think the only way to save u are surgeries

Mine were 100% against surgeries. But now they are helping me get them. And we kinda poor even. U need for a long time to blackpill them, complain about ur looks to the point they think the only way to save u are surgeries
my dad is literally narcissistic bro he enjoys my suffering

figure out a way to get money blud
fixing ur failos would make a major difference
one good thing is just to wait for my dad to die and get inheritance