while my peers are enjoying life I rot here

Success matters more than personal happiness, make sure you moneymax and make kids with a beautiful woman and set your future generation to a better life, strenghtening your bloodline is the ultimate goal of life and everything else is hollow aspirations.

Success matters more than personal happiness, make sure you moneymax and make kids with a beautiful woman and set your future generation to a better life, strenghtening your bloodline is the ultimate goal of life and everything else is hollow aspirations.
I am set for money already

Im 6’2 white guy with dark eyes though. And i already had a few girlfriends and probably look worse than u. U need to softmaxx and just talk to multiple girls
how do you approach?

how do you approach?
instagram i message random girls from my city and IRL its at school only i just talk to the girls that don't have many friends when they are alone and rizz them up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30898
instagram i message random girls from my city and IRL its at school only i just talk to the girls that don't have many friends when they are alone and rizz them up
nigga ur low inhib I am high inhib

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30898
  • JFL
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
The true blackpill is that there is someone out there uglier than us getting a girl we find attractive but he may have years and years of non-autism socializing that we dont have