While we are alive there is still hope we live in the only generation where we can fix any insecurity

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
1 insecure about dick size ? simple use penile extenders with anti lysl oxidase and dmso and halotestin and in conjuction you will get proven penile lengthen results hell even without the 3 pumping and extending on it's own will lead to penile length increase.

2 Your a manlet well LL technology is only getting safer the longer a field of study is around the more risks are found and the more counter mitigations are given if your short under 5 7 save up for LL and get something like 3 to 4 inches and then wear soles to fake your height.

3 If your ugly get fillers i've seen fillers ascending ugly guys 1 to 2 psl fillers will not fix a lack of bone mass though so the best combo is fillers with double jaw surgery and then custom implants realistically this will cost 30 in foreign countries but if your a 1st world cel you can get this in a year or 2 wage cucking.

4 terrible frame ? gym max for 4 years and if still shit genetics inject follostatin not roids if your still not happy get plastic surgery around the body.

We live in a generation where insecurity can be fixed with bone or 1 stretch at a tine and the technology will only get safer and more accessible as time goes on

• Love it
Reactions: neverascendcurrycel and Pikabro
Have you turned into mogger bhai:love:

No i'm on the journey ngl i lost all motivation since ramadan ngl
Keep going bro, I thought you are hindu, eat healthy and more protein as much for mahrib ( when breaking fast).

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
ascend or go ER