While White Brah Chases Noodles. Indian brah keeping the Fertility of White Woman High.

Unironically this couple would be gawked at an insane amount if they were in the US. Lucky they are in Germany where people give less of a shit about this.

A FOB Indian with an accent dating an attractive blonde women is incredibly unusual in the US to the point that it’d be a spectacle even in NYC, let alone in the rest of the country.

It’s not quite black man dating white woman in the 1950s level of shock, but they’d get some incredibly weird stuff happening. White guys would be either extremely perplexed or like slightly peeved and angry, non-white guys would either gawk in shock or like legit congratulate the dude. Women would be privately saying to each other that they don’t get it and would probably ask the girl what she saw in him.

This sort of couple basically severely violates societal norms in the US.
Ive seen plenty of ethnics including Indians with white foids in america. Not common but your making it seem like it never happens.

Ive seen plenty of ethnics including Indians with white foids in america. Not common but your making it seem like it never happens.
I’m Indian lol.

When I‘ve been on dates even with mid white women I get all sorts of weird reactions.

I don’t have an Indian accent and a lot of people think I’m Latino or MENA by appearance so they don’t assume Indian. This guy can’t pass as anything else irl as he has Indian accent so it’d be even stranger to your average American.

I’ve legit never met an Indian immigrant dating an attractive white woman in the US. It’s only 2nd gen people you see and even then it’s uncommon.

• +1
Reactions: icetraebald
I’m Indian lol.

When I‘ve been on dates even with mid white women I get all sorts of weird reactions.

I don’t have an Indian accent and a lot of people think I’m Latino or MENA by appearance so they don’t assume Indian. This guy can’t pass as anything else irl as he has Indian accent so it’d be even stranger to your average American.

I’ve legit never met an Indian immigrant dating an attractive white woman in the US. It’s only 2nd gen people you see and even then it’s uncommon.
your the same guy who made a big deal about how evil it is to date a 16 year old foid

your the same guy who made a big deal about how evil it is to date a 16 year old foid
Chris Hansen Conan Obrien GIF

Not falling for this one

It makes me feel sad what us whites aren't good enough you whore? The problem with white women is they don't care for our feeling.

Sir, it has nothing to do with you being white.

It's you being white and a genetic defect that is the issue, emphasis on genetic defect.

See exhibit A below for an example.

Zackarie Allbritton

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and murdah
No you don't care because you're not white.

For a European you can see why its important and why we want Europe for Europeans.

I can assure you the utmost certainty, European men like him

Downloadfile113

can get any European white woman he desires within 2 seconds.

Please don't cope with "le heckin browns takin' muh women" when you are a genetic deadend. Either get surgery or settle with the idea your genes were never suited for breeding.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Based asf

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and Chadeep
I can assure you the utmost certainty, European men like him

View attachment 3024343

can get any European white woman he desires within 2 seconds.

Please don't cope with "le heckin browns takin' muh women" when you are a genetic deadend. Either get surgery or settle with the idea your genes were never suited for breeding.
IMG 0807 mogged by 3 psl negroids.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, HighTierSubhuman, iblamechico and 3 others
acting as if this isnt your stacies flocking to whites :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and Chadeep
It's so based to date white women as an ugly ethnic.
ik you fags have nothing to be proud of as smelly pajeets, but at least make posts of white stacies, not mid looking roasties like this

acting as if this isnt your stacies flocking to whites :lul:

View attachment 3024359
He's Serbian which you so called White Nationalists don't consider white. Disha is a Frauding MTB with Surgeries. Mouni is the Same who has a Indian Husband Aishwarya Rai who is the only indian Stacy Married a Indian.

He made it.He impregnated HTB white woman.Indeed the white hoe is there for his status and even if she is BBC only it doesn't matter he still made it

He's Serbian which you so called White Nationalists don't consider white. Disha is a Frauding MTB with Surgeries. Mouni is the Same who has a Indian Husband Aishwarya Rai who is the only indian Stacy Married a Indian.

fogs the white girl in OP easily

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, HighTierSubhuman, iblamechico and 4 others
ik you fags have nothing to be proud of as smelly pajeets, but at least make posts of white stacies, not mid looking roasties like this
Cope and also it's more impressive as an ethnic to bag a GL white women because ethnics have 0 media halo no one cares about them. They are treated as dirt but some of them like the ones in OP still somehow escape thr matrix. That is impressive and is very based because they are punching above their weight.

• +1
Cope and also it's more impressive as an ethnic to bag a GL white women because ethnics have 0 media halo no one cares about them. They are treated as dirt but some of them like the ones in OP still somehow escape thr matrix. That is impressive and is very based because they are punching above their weight.
I salute any indians that get with a white women, they only failos and negative stereotypes.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

@Jason Voorhees

Mogger Stacy or Chad Coming soon.

I mean he is at least HTN for an ethnic but the idea of an indian impregnating a white girl is so sickening :sick::sick:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep
I’m Indian lol.

Why do you think Latino and mena are white adjacent ffs

• JFL
dude has 20+ mil subs lmao

if he went to germany as a fob, he most likely had money.
Oh god.... I've seen you're faggot cumskin ass on here getting piped up by every single Wm x anyother race post. Cope and seethe buddy boyo, all that jbw cope has been on a steady increase the past decade and it will continue to do so. Cumskins no longer are seen as the ultimate predator in the jungle jfl. Cry yourself to sleep 🤣

• JFL
Why do you think Latino and mena are white adjacent ffs

That's not what I said. They have lower failo independent of looks.

Someone named Rajesh will have higher SMV if he changed his name to Ricardo.

Why tho

Why

Indian is a failo independent of phenotype.

It’s similar to how being Slavic is failing even if they’re indistinguishable from Germans. Or Moroccans and Spanish.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
Indian is a failo independent of phenotype.

It’s similar to how being Slavic is failing even if they’re indistinguishable from Germans. Or Moroccans and Spanish.
moroccans aren't white.
pathetic curryisms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back