While you are on tinder hoping a local landwhale will match you, beckies and stacies use a VPN just to look at handsome med men.

Aesthetic

Aesthetic

King Of Larps // Boss of The Square

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 5632 and 1 other person
Tinder is cancer. Im above it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and Deleted member 1560
honestlt all these fags on tinder/instagram are frauding with pics where u can only see half their faces or with a hoodie on

none of those guys were psl6

Feels good to be med :feelsokman:

honestlt all these fags on tinder/instagram are frauding with pics where u can only see half their faces or with a hoodie on

none of those guys were psl6
Everyone of their faces were visible...

Also doesnt matter what psl they are, psl is just objective facial features.

SMV > PSL

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97, Deleted member 5632 and Deleted member 4464
Med kings Ofc

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Aesthetic
Mfw(my face when) I am not med
Dad97e67e48dc922e1548a39446537a1

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: inv1sible, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 3702 and 1 other person

SMV > PSL
almost all of them are hiding their faces or taking pics from distance in dark lightening except one guy

One guy is basically looking down on his phone

SMV > PSL
i'm sure these guys would be just as goodlooking with recessed bones!

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
i mog atleast 3 guys from that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: needsolution, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 3702 and 6 others
almost all of them are hiding their faces or taking pics from distance in dark lightening except one guy

One guy is basically looking down on his phone
You are coping hard, literally every single one of them showed their face. 2 used a black/white filter but every single feature of their face was clearly visible.

Not really sure why you are coping so hard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Blackout.xl
You are coping hard, literally every single one of them showed their face. 2 used a black/white filter but every single feature of their face was clearly visible.

Cope like the pope

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
Cope like the pope
He is a nerdic cuck patriarch, he also was tripping like this and coping when i said West/Northern europe is a shit place currently and getting fucked hard.

• Woah
Reactions: Blackout.xl

Uh no u mong
1 hoodie
2 pic from distance
3 distance lying down
4 bathroom mirror pic with hat on and black & white
5 selfie
6 distance black and white but looks decent
7 hat coverkng entire face
8 pic taken from below

etc

im not even coping. Im happy that all of them were sub6 cuz that means less competition. Most guys look like shit fortunately

• Hmm...
He is a nerdic cuck patriarch, he also was tripping like this and coping when i said West/Northern europe is a shit place currently and getting fucked hard.
Over 4 him

• +1
local landwhale
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster, inv1sible, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Deadass they aren't even GL
Wtf I expected them to be way better looking
She probaly even picked the best looking she matched
Rough man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Uh no u mong
1 hoodie
2 pic from distance
3 distance lying down
4 bathroom mirror pic with hat on and black & white
5 selfie
6 distance black and white but looks decent
7 hat coverkng entire face
8 pic taken from below

etc

im not even coping. Im happy that all of them were sub6 cuz that means less competition. Most guys look like shit fortunately
Do you actually think you can do better than any of them? Like i said every single persons face was clearly seen. Obv different angles etc but im pretty sure you cant look the same as them and get the same type of matches or come even close no matter how hard you fraud.

Do you actually think you can do better than any of them? Like i said every single persons face was clearly seen. Obv different angles etc but im pretty sure you cant look the same as them or come even close no matter how hard you fraud.
Im just saying none of them were PSL6 which is good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
Like i said,
SMV > PSL rating
theres no PSL when they are frauding so u cant properly judge.

every guy should just take normal front selfies instead of doing some fag poses with a hat covering half their face, just looks tryhard

• +1
theres no PSL when they are frauding like most guys do

every guy should just take normal front selfies instead of doing some fag poses with a hat covering half their face, just looks tryhard
Once again SMV > PSL

Obviously people will take their best pics and post them. They want to get laid.
Even with the guy with the hat, you can see his side profile and his body.

Hope so because the majority of those guys was average or below
Lets see your tinder matches and a tiktok video with a girl praising your looks son.

You are deluded bcs you see supermodels all the time, in no place are they considered below average. Even in the place with one of if not the highest hypergamy (the Netherlands) they are considered average at the lowest. Let alone the shitstain where you are from.

• JFL
Lets see your tinder matches and a tiktok video with a girl praising your looks son.

You are deluded bcs you see supermodels all the time, in no place are they considered below average. Even in the place with one of if not the highest hypergamy (the Netherlands) they are considered average at the lowest. Let alone the shitstain where you are from.
Do a mog battle with me

Once again SMV > PSL

Obviously people will take their best pics and post them. They want to get laid.
Even with the guy with the hat, you can see his side profile and his body.
I dont even care, just saying none of those guys were goodlooking or ”high smv” and its just pathetic that they are desperately hiding their faces.

• +1
I dont even care, just saying none of those guys were goodlooking or ”high smv” and its just pathetic that they are desperately hiding their faces.
Damn if they arent considerd high smv, then why isnt every average guy being praised by his looks on girls in tinder? Shouldn't you be getting mad matches rn. Son of a whore.
Do a mog battle with me
Just stir away from the topic theory. You were the one claiming they are below average while in girl's eyes they are seen as gl and handsome jfl.

Im pretty sure you dont have girls praising you rn. I personally never claimed they were ugly. So please show me how hard you mog them. Prove me wrong and show me they are indeed below average

Damn if they arent considerd high smv, then why isnt every average guy being praised by his looks on girls in tinder? Shouldn't you be getting mad matches rn. Son of a whore.

Just stir away from the topic theory. You were the one claiming they are below average while in girl's eyes they are seen as gl and handsome jfl.

Im pretty sure you dont have girls praising you rn. I personally never claimed they were ugly. So please show me how hard you mog them. Prove me wrong and show me they are indeed below average
They are and it's my point
You told me they are atleast average
Then said the place I'm from is shitstain
The place the average guy is better looking

Clearly an American girl praising european lol that haven't been heard before
Never heard Scandinavian girls really praise men from any country
I haven't used tinder
Haven't really needed too as I never gone long without sex since I lost virginity at 16

I will make a tinder and post results at some time
I won't post face unless it's for a bet with money
Only seen 2 guys on this site mogging me and that's amnesia and salludon
None of them mogged me before they had surgery lol

They are and it's my point
You told me they are atleast average
Then said the place I'm from is shitstain
The place the average guy is better looking

Clearly an American girl praising european lol that haven't been heard before
Never heard Scandinavian girls really praise men from any country
I haven't used tinder
Haven't really needed too as I never gone long without sex since I lost virginity at 16

I will make a tinder and post results at some time
I won't post face unless it's for a bet with money
Only seen 2 guys on this site mogging me and that's amnesia and salludon
None of them mogged me before they had surgery lol
All talk no pics. Every user who doesnt show his face atleas claims 5 psl or claims they mog everyone except salludon and amnesia.

The guys might be objectively average or above average but to girls they are handsome. Once again for the third time SMV > PSL

So you are Scandinavian? That place is a shitstain. Also, I literally heard girls in my country IRL talk about handsome Spanish and italian men and I'm like a few kilometers away from Scandinavia. So it seems like a cope.

All talk no pics. Every user who doesnt show his face atleas claims 5 psl or claims they mog everyone except salludon and amnesia.

So you are Scandinavian? That place is a shitstain. Also, I literally heard girls in my country IRL talk about handsome Spanish and italian men and I'm like a few kilometers away from Scandinavia. So it seems like a cope.
Make a bet with me then on who mogs who
Yeah everybody claims they are
Not sure how many will make a 100$ mog bet

Make a bet with me then on who mogs who
Yeah everybody claims they are
Not sure how many will make a 100$ mog bet
You are the one claiming stuff. I dont care if you mog me or do not mog me. Unless you show your pics, you dont mog anyone in the vid i posted SMV wise or even facially. All talk and 0 proof

You are the one claiming stuff. I dont care if you mog me or do not mog me. Unless you show your pics, you dont mog anyone in the vid i posted SMV wise or even facially. All talk and 0 proof
I don't need to prove anything
I'm wasting time here nothing else
I don't need approval from a forum
My face won't be posted here ever unless it's for money

Belive what you want
It's like everyone else that won't do the mog battle lol

I don't need to prove anything
I'm wasting time here nothing else
I don't need approval from a forum
My face won't be posted here ever unless it's for money

Belive what you want
It's like everyone else that won't do the mog battle lol
muh mog battle muh believe what you want.

People are always backtracking the same way you do when they ask for proof for the shit you claim.

You claim something but say ¨You dont have to believe it¨. Obviously what your saying isnt true and should be taken with a grain of salt. Next time you do clam some stupid shit dont back peddle or dont claim it at all.

as if she had any chance with them jfl @ her

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Aesthetic
muh mog battle muh believe what you want.

People are always backtracking the same way you do when they ask for proof for the shit you claim.

You claim something but say ¨You dont have to believe it¨. Obviously what your saying isnt true and should be taken with a grain of salt. Next time you do clam some stupid shit dont back peddle or dont claim it at all.
You're back peddling as anyone else when I wanna do a mog battle
If you're so sure I'm ugly why not just do the bet? Should be easy money for you then lol

Your attempt at making me post my face is bad.
I won't keep wasting time on a discussion goin no where.
It's the same shit with anyone all claim larp until I mention mog battle.
Then they find another way to discredit my statement.
Do the mog battle if you think I'm larping otherwise I wont care about your opinion
I will back mine by a mog battle

You're back peddling as anyone else when I wanna do a mog battle
If you're so sure I'm ugly why not just do the bet? Should be easy money for you then lol

Your attempt at making me post my face is bad.
I won't keep wasting time on a discussion goin no where.
It's the same shit with anyone all claim larp until I mention mog battle.
Then they find another way to discredit my statement.
Do the mog battle if you think I'm larping otherwise I wont care about your opinion
I will back mine by a mog battle
You are the one changing topics you stupid cunt. You claim things without proving them, I never claimed shit. Your muh mog battle doesn't mean shit and is unnecessary bcs i NEVER claimed or CARE you mog or not mog me. You CLAIMED you mog everyone here outside of salludon and amnesia and when i ask you to prove it you arent doing SHIT.

No pics no fucking care. Stop writing these walls and back peddle the entire time. You stupid bitch.

You are the one changing topics you stupid cunt. You claim things without proving them, I never claimed shit. Your muh mog battle doesn't mean shit and is unnecessary bcs i NEVER claimed or CARE you mog or not mog me. You CLAIMED you mog everyone here outside of salludon and amnesia and when i ask you to prove it you arent doing SHIT.

No pics no fucking care. Stop writing these walls and back peddle the entire time. You stupid bitch.
Woah why so desperate to see me lol
Then don't belive it
Why should I follow your command with nothing to gain?
My claim will stand anyone outside of those 2 are welcome to do a 100$ mog battle against me tbh (open invitation)
I don't have to prove shit idc what you think
You power tripping or something?
Since I wont follow your command

Last edited:
Woah why so desperate to see me lol
Then don't belive it
Why should I follow your command with nothing to gain?
My claim will stand anyone outside of those 2 are welcome to do a 100$ mog battle against me tbh (open invitation)
I don't have to prove shit idc what you think
You power tripping or something?
Since I wont follow your command
Exaclty like i said no pics no care, unless you are proving it ill consider it a LARP. you dont seem to get it into your big nephilim recessed skull. Not really sure why you keep responding when i already told you i dont give a fuck.

Next time dont claim stuff without providing prove when asked. If you respond to this with the same generic shit ill consider it spam.

Exaclty like i said no pics no care, you dont seem to get it into your big nephilim recessed skull. Not really sure why you keep responding when i already told you i dont give a fuck.

Next time dont claim stuff without providing prove when asked. If you respond to this with the same generic shit ill consider it spam.
Abusing power since it spam?
You post the same shit aswell
Give me one reason it will benefit me to post a pic outside of proving this point and I will
I'm not your submissive dog I don't have to do shit because you command it
Find authority in someone else

Abusing power since it spam?
You post the same shit aswell
Give me one reason it will benefit me to post a pic outside of proving this point and I will
I already told you, i dont care if it benefits you or whatever. You claim stuff and then back peddle and dont provide when asked to proof it. This is a fact. Lol at saying im muh abusing power.

Last warning

I already told you, i dont care if it benefits you or whatever. You claim stuff and then back peddle and dont provide when asked to proof it. This is a fact. Lol at saying im muh abusing power.

Last warning
Warning for what?
Not posting face when commanded by a mod? What kinda rule is that?
You seriously gonna give me a warning for not posting myself risking dox later on from someone not even on this forum but maybe kiwifarms, reddit or other wtf

Just leave the arguement man
Fucking lol at getting a warning from an arguement in off topic

Warning for what?
Not posting face when commanded by a mod? What kinda rule is that?
You seriously gonna give me a warning for not posting myself risking dox later on from someone not even on this forum but maybe kiwifarms, reddit or other wtf

Just leave the arguement man
Fucking lol at getting a warning from an arguement in off topic
Warning for spam, you low iq idiot. Obviously im not forcing you to post your pics. Try to comprehend

Warning for spam, you low iq idiot. Obviously im not forcing you to post your pics. Try to comprehend
Yeah but I don't get why an arguement is spam In off topic
Stop boiling over
Enjoy your night

• JFL