While you argue about orbital rims and jawlines this subhuman has women obsessed over him

Deleted member 6512

Deleted member 6512

Mog or be mogged
As i already stated on my "T-Bag pill" this ugly agepilled subhuman who plays the role of a murderous child rapist has tons of fan videos with women commenting about how they are creaming themselves for him while you cope with jawlines and hunter eyes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Raddemon and thecel
I am mirin tbh.

Are you telling me that status matters? :eek:

What a groundbreaking discovery, I am indeed in utter disbelief.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13318, Be_ConfidentBro, patricknotstar and 4 others
Are you telling me that status matters? :eek:

What a groundbreaking discovery, I am indeed in utter disbelief.
This actor is semi unknown since he only did Prison Break and was mogged by basically anyone in the cast, still he is the one (besides Michael, the Chad of the movie) with more female success.
Unnamed

He is even the shortest of the group.

Just be a murderer, rapist, pedophile and necrophiliac theory

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and MentalistKebab
would never have guessed that, Thanks @ConorMcGregor for this valuable discovery.

hey @Nosecel add this to Best Of The Best asap.
You subhumans dont understand that the guy in the movie is the lowest status in both movie and IRL
This are insta numbers, the guy is not even active and has only done Prison Break, while other are way more famous, still he has an insane amount of fandom compared to the others
Sucre:
IMG 20200616 210003

Burrows:
IMG 20200616 210026

T Bag:
IMG 20200616 210053

Just be a murderer, rapist, pedophile and necrophiliac theory
Im arguing about that since that Incel TV guy made a video disproving the dark triad theory but those type of things prove me otherwise, with Bundy they cope by saying he was gl (jfl) with T-Bag? No answers. Of course extremes make you attractive, extremely good looking, extremely wealthy, extremely high status, my question is if being dark triad or violent has the same effects.

altho i like his scumbag attitude, he's is cool despite being ugly, kinda based ngl.

Im arguing about that since that Incel TV guy made a video disproving the dark triad theory but those type of things prove me otherwise, with Bundy they cope by saying he was gl (jfl) with T-Bag? No answers. Of course extremes make you attractive, extremely good looking, extremely wealthy, extremely high status, my question is if being dark triad or violent has the same effects.

Hasn’t it already been proven it does?

this should be pinned. well done

just brutal that i checked comments and its really true. women are something else wtf

This thread is more detailed but nobody gave a shit

one thing though, my mind is coping by saying this is just a character on a show. It's just a fantasy to them. do real criminals,murderers, pedos get all that support no matter their looks. I think you still gotta look normie or maybe higher like meeks for you to get that sort of attention

Is there really sub5 guys with dark triad out irl that get that attention?

one thing though, my mind is coping by saying this is just a character on a show. It's just a fantasy to them. do real criminals,murderers, pedos get all that support no matter their looks. I think you still gotta look normie or maybe higher like meeks for you to get that sort of attention

Btw if you fantasize about something it means that biologically you desire it but you can't have it due to external limitations, that's why men fantasize about having threesomes with 10/10 Stacies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back