White and White Ethnic Term

at school, I studied German at one time and English at another. The teacher really advised us to practice pronunciation, imagining that you have porridge in your mouth, but we were not told why the British formed such a toothless pronunciation.
The porridge you showed would have seemed incredibly appetizing to the English conquered by the Normans

I live in Russia and we have Pyaterochka on every street.
It's like this in every city/town

The history of the United States as a country began with the struggle between the rebellious American colonies (founded by the British), who wanted independence, and Great Britain itself, which considered the territories its colonies. These fateful events began in 1775. Catherine II was already confidently sitting on the Russian throne at that time, and Russia, along with France and Great Britain, was one of the three dominant empires in the world.
So that's what I'm talking about, Russia played the major role in the formation of the American state and its achievement of political independence from the UK
At the initiative of Catherine II, the League of Armed Neutrality was created, which was joined by Sweden, Denmark, and the Netherlands. The US Congress also declared solidarity with the position of the Russian Empire and tried to get the North American states to join the League.
In the 1860s, when the civil war between the northern and southern states broke out in the United States, Russia sent two naval squadrons to the United States - the Atlantic and Pacific. This step prevented England and France from entering the civil war in the United States. Thus, the territorial integrity of the United States of America was preserved.
@byvw You hate Russia, even though your America owes its independence to Russia twice

100% true, the USA has an ideal geography and if America had been colonized by someone other than these extremely cruel, deceitful and malicious jerks, America would truly be great

They do not want to put their country in order, they arrange wars on our continent (Eurasia) in order to maintain their global dominance, there are a lot of problems from this country. They gave the world only LGBT (banned in Russia), feminism, transvestites and other nonsense.
Food chain on every street? Im jealous ngl:feelswah:

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Next time I fight a brit, I'll be sure to smash his front teeth out like that scene on american history X

YOU ANGLOS GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE
IMG 8455

• JFL
Reactions: Putin
based. We gave them independence twice but those fat faggots are barking at us:cry::cry::cry:
:feelswah:

just sit back while the country keeps falling apart

• JFL
Reactions: Putin
White ethnic is a term for white people of non-British origin. This term is common in the US.

In the UK, the equivalent is 'Other White'.

This is because British people and British descendants (American, Canadian, Australian) are whiter than other whites.
Pale white in other words.

View attachment 3093504View attachment 3093505

White: Scottish, Irish, English, Welsh, Cornish, Manx, Scots-Irish

White Ethnic: Dutch, German, Scandinavian, French, Polish, Bulgarian, Russian, Italian etc.
The Germans and British descend from the same common ancestor...

• +1
Reactions: Bars
The Germans and British descend from the same common ancestor...
That's not how it works. All humanity have the same origin so does it make all races the same? No.

That's not how it works. All humanity have the same origin so does it make all races the same? No.
Hey retard, have you ever heard of haplogroups? I guess not.

Hey retard, have you ever heard of haplogroups? I guess not.
Dumbass nigger. All western europe have same ancestor then. Spain, Norway, Germany, Britain, Italy all have the same dominant haplogroup.

DNA borders

Dumbass nigger. All western europe have same ancestor then. Spain, Norway, Germany, Britain, Italy all have the same dominant haplogroup.

View attachment 3175188
You stupid sub human piece of shit. What the fuck do you think white nationalism was all about, duh? People who have the same common ancestor share the same alleles at various loci. Hence, the desire for white nationalism. Please tell me, please, that you've had all three covid vaccines?