White are OP

darkness97

darkness97

Solstice
it's really not fucking fair. the amount of times i've been thrown under the bus for some white girl by my black friends is insane. the power that white people have is just something that i've never stopped and thought about. even in my science classes i am literally the only black guy.

it's such a pathetic existence to lead being a black man trying to make it white society. but where else is it any better? any country that a black person originates is filled with corruption and injustice that would make BLM protestors fucking shit themselves.

I remember going to my family's home country and literally hearing gun shots being fired on a regular basis for an entire night. it's like the clocked in and clocked out to shoot at each other. literally like taking shifts.

there has never even been an ethnic psl GOD. they have always been white. Even the language that i am THINKING IN IS of EUROPEAN origin. sometimes i feel like white women only like people like us out of a fetish or an itch to be satisfied.

there is nothing more overpowered, nothing more celebrated, respected, beautiful than whites. Italians cry injustice when they aren't even considered italian anymore. their crimes are some of the most beautifully depicted and respected media of all time.

if you're white and you think you're having a shitty day.... just remember at least you're not ethnic man. :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Sprinkles
no way in fucking fuck you’re black

i thought you were white lol

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and darkness97
Why do mofos write a huge ass novel n shit 🥴

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: darkness97, PointOfNoReturn and traveler
no way in fucking fuck you’re black

i thought you were white lol
Funny GIF
unmasking roman reigns GIF by WWE

• JFL
Reactions: darkness97
what kind of black guy are you and how tall are you?

are you dark skin or Lightskin?

are you thugmaxxed or an urkel?
i've posted my photos on lookism many times. i'm 6'2 more of an urkel black guy (obv.). i've never encountered a thug on this site before. I do come off as a thug though from appearance but in reality i'm a stemcel. usually when people talk to me they find out pretty fast.

and i'm a darkskin.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
it's really not fucking fair. the amount of times i've been thrown under the bus for some white girl by my black friends is insane. the power that white people have is just something that i've never stopped and thought about. even in my science classes i am literally the only black guy.

it's such a pathetic existence to lead being a black man trying to make it white society. but where else is it any better? any country that a black person originates is filled with corruption and injustice that would make BLM protestors fucking shit themselves.

I remember going to my family's home country and literally hearing gun shots being fired on a regular basis for an entire night. it's like the clocked in and clocked out to shoot at each other. literally like taking shifts.

there has never even been an ethnic psl GOD. they have always been white. Even the language that i am THINKING IN IS of EUROPEAN origin. sometimes i feel like white women only like people like us out of a fetish or an itch to be satisfied.

there is nothing more overpowered, nothing more celebrated, respected, beautiful than whites. Italians cry injustice when they aren't even considered italian anymore. their crimes are some of the most beautifully depicted and respected media of all time.

if you're white and you think you're having a shitty day.... just remember at least you're not ethnic man. :feelskek:
Don't care you're a nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and darkness97
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro