White blonde Becky effortlessly roasts cuffem and a somalian nigger

AromaOfLucifer

AromaOfLucifer

Banned
The way she has a confused look on her face u can tell shes not even trying to be funny jfl. Holy shit its over for these niggas. Also jfl at the somalian nigger thinking hes going to get a easy win till she said “its a hard decision”

Attachments

• v12044gd0000codfj0vog65l9tqotu9g.mp4
    6.7 MB
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lemonnz, PrinceLuenLeoncur, sportsmogger and 4 others
staged, this snowbunny would probably have a threesome with them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty and sportsmogger
jfl

• JFL
Reactions: ominion
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, Megas Alexandros, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 7 others
women will say the most disrespectful, outlandish possible statement to you and not even blink

• +1
Reactions: ominion
she has OF whore pheno smth about her looks extremely retarded and I don't know what

Yusuf isn’t a “nigger” he’s an established young man doing good for himself and I call him a friend. Rethink the words you use for people and take derogatory words out of your vocabulary

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, PrinceLuenLeoncur, ElTruecel and 5 others
Yusuf isn’t a “nigger” he’s an established young man doing good for himself and I call him a friend. Rethink the words you use for people and take derogatory words out of your vocabulary
He dont know u quit doing tricks on it

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Rank the most derogatory from high go low

Nigger curry spic Pinkoid Turkroach chink

Cuffem mogs yusuf7n

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
That’s what the average blk incel on this forum looks like. 😭

Staged tbh, they're both jestermaxxing niggas in the streamer space, who'll do anything for some laughs and views

Despicable

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
"Becky" is the most incel way to call an attractive white woman so far, also a really easy way to tell you guys are american no european would call an attractive women that regardless of race.

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz and BrahminBoss
The way she has a confused look on her face u can tell shes not even trying to be funny jfl. Holy shit its over for these niggas. Also jfl at the somalian nigger thinking hes going to get a easy win till she said “its a hard decision”
See how cuffem laughs and Yusuf gets mad

Cuffem the vases truecel has nothing to lose and doesn’t care, more users here needa be like him

shut the fuck up muh jestermaxxing top tier incel lmao
Oy vey i have you ignored you fucking kike

This is clearly staged, they have an of whore here to jestermaxx for, use ur iq you Joo

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Oy vey i have you ignored you fucking kike

This is clearly staged, they have an of whore here to jestermaxx for, use ur iq you Joo
nigger talking about iq ironic. Talk of jestemaxxing that shit was not funny.

Fuck I thought this wouldn't be funny
But I'm laughing out loud here tbh

See how cuffem laughs and Yusuf gets mad

Cuffem the vases truecel has nothing to lose and doesn’t care, more users here needa be like him
Its a difference. Niggas who are objectively ugly and already know their ugly are carefree. Mtns are more concious of their looks

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
"Becky" is the most incel way to call an attractive white woman so far, also a really easy way to tell you guys are american no european would call an attractive women that regardless of race.
In UK we do. An mid white girl is a Becky, I have called many beckies to their face irl, weirdly it’s a word cumskin foids do take offence 2 JFL

It won’t stop me because I hate women and am unhinged badboy bbc

In UK we do. An mid white girl is a Becky, I have called many beckies to their face irl, weirdly it’s a word cumskin foids do take offence 2 JFL

It won’t stop me because I hate women and am unhinged badboy bbc
yeah i forgot to mention the uk which i distinguish from most european countries anyway due to its degeneracy, dont worry i already had that in mind right after writing what i wrote

yeah i forgot to mention the uk which i distinguish from most european countries anyway due to its degeneracy, dont worry i already had that in mind right after writing what i wrote
Ireland as well as that’s an extension of the UK. Basically the Anglosphere as a whole we call beckies, beckies. The reason why euros don’t call beckies Becky is because you guys have gay ass foreign names like Helina, mischa and shit for your foids Becky wouldn’t make sense but I’m ceartain you lot have your own equivalent of the name “Becky”

woah people are using incel vocab on an incel website? 😮