White boy stabbed by Asian

D

Deleted member 16194

Mumbai Hog
Joined
Nov 25, 2021
Posts
2,550
Reputation
2,934
Stupid degenerate thug thought he could rob his store



 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BIGBLACKDRAVIDIAN, horizon, MissLexotan6MG and 6 others
Nice! Jammed a mf dagger in that mayo jar
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BIGBLACKDRAVIDIAN, Zeruel and Deleted member 16194
He hits the mayocel in the spine crippling him, too brutal bro, I hope the ricecel goes to jail.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dystopian, GuyFromSingapore and ;-;
He hits the mayocel in the spine crippling him, too brutal bro, I hope the ricecel goes to jail.
What? Remove your avi right now. 😡
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: traveler, ;-; and Deleted member 16194
based
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23615, Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 16194 and 1 other person
All robbers/thieves should be stabbed tbh
 
  • +1
Reactions: BIGBLACKDRAVIDIAN, ;-; and Deleted member 16194
He hits the mayocel in the spine crippling him, too brutal bro, I hope the ricecel goes to jail.
Why would he go to jail hes defending his shop
 
  • +1
Reactions: BIGBLACKDRAVIDIAN, Deleted member 21766, Deleted member 23615 and 2 others
I always liked the way he says I'm dead
 
  • JFL
Reactions: horizon and ;-;
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21766, GuyFromSingapore and ;-;
He didn't have to stab him 20 times.
He didn’t have to rob a store for pipes either

Say he stabs him once the guy gets up and takes the knife from him and stabs the store worker then what?
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, Deleted member 23778 and ;-;
Least degenerate .org user
Kinh pilled again
1674168629676
1674168678703

Cumskins exist just to be abused by us
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bedes, Deleted member 24940, Dystopian and 4 others
Wonder if the kid actually died
 
I literally lol'd
 
brutal

he calling it out like he on call of duty and the enemy spotted him
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and Dystopian
From what I could google fu, it appears that the kid that got stabbed was still in the hospital after the incident, and I haven't heard anything about him dying. So probably just very badly injured. News article

From article
The extent of the injuries to the teen who was stabbed are not yet known. His attorney said that he is expected to need to go to a rehabilitation facility after his release from the hospital.
 
Last edited:
Typical for his kind 🙊
 
let's not pretend stabbing someone 20 times isn't a psycho trait
 
Where the fuck does the gook get the knife from?
 
Deserved tbh.
 

Similar threads

Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
11
Views
134
Joeseminate
Joeseminate
Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
25
Views
202
rrrreeiiiiiwayanami
rrrreeiiiiiwayanami
Joeseminate
Replies
63
Views
360
lastofus123
lastofus123
anthony111553
Replies
6
Views
86
lifeless
lifeless
Bars
Replies
5
Views
94
GuyFromSingapore
GuyFromSingapore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top